Chapter One

Beautiful Liar (An AU Wontaek Fanfiction)

"YO WONSHIK! GET OUT OF THERE ALREADY!" Namjoon shouted as he slammed his hands on Wonshiks bedroom door. They had gotten back from Wonshiks' underground performance and Wonshik had gone straight to his room and locked himself in. They had gotten home 3 hours prior.

"Why the hell should I get out?" Came Wonshiks voice, shaky and deep. Had the other been crying?

"It was only a small mistake Wonshik, no one noticed it," Namjoon tried to reason. "The others are waiting for you to get the hell out so we can celebrate ACE's 1st Mixtape debut. You know this means a lot to him." There was a silence and Namjoon nearly thought the other had gone to sleep with how quiet it was in the room. 

"Someone noticed," Namjoon recoiled in surprise as he heard what Wonshik had said. 

"Stop being so dramatic and come out. I'm sure-"

"SOMEONE NOTICED!" Namjoon rolled his eyes and knocked on the door. 

"Can you just let me in then?" The door was unlocked and Namjoon thanked him under his breath before giving Wonshik a confused look, asking what the other was playing at.

"You know how you said no one would notice?" Wonshik asked, and now that Namjoon could see him, he could see that his shirt was all over the place and his hair was messy. His eyes didn't seem to be red so he must have just been frustrated with what happened in the performance.

"So someone noticed, I heard you, I think the whole neighbourhood heard you. What's your point?" Namjoon asked, watching as Wonshik looked sheepish at how loud he had been.

"Sorry. But someone did notice and they put it on Instagram. Now everyone can see it." Wonshik rakes a hand through his hair frustratingly and sighs. 

"Who noticed anyway?"

"Leo,"

Namjoon paused and stared at Wonshik like he had gone crazy. There was no way in hell that the Leo had been to Wonshiks' underground performance and actually cared about Wonshiks' mistake enough to put it up on social media for all his fans to see. 

"So what? We have a celebration to go to and if you fanboy for any longer we're gonna be late and ACE is gonna think that you don't care about his Mixtape. Is that how you want him to think about you?" Wonshik groaned but agreed with what Namjoon had had to say and went to get ready. Namjoon sighed and left the room to let Wonshik get dressed. 

"Are you done now your highness?" Namjoon asked as Wonshik finally got out of his room while pulling on a coat and placing a snapback on his head. 

"Yes slave I'm ready," Namjoon chuckled and hit Wonshik round the head. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry my bad I meant Kitten,"

Namjoon rolled his eyes and pushed Wonshik towards the door. "It's time to celebrate not degrade me to a pet or slave Shikie,"

The club was lit up with bright lights and they found it a bit hard to get in with the amount of people present in the club. Somehow they made it to the booth that their friends were already occupying and chatting amongst themselves, most likely waiting for Namjoon and Wonshik to show up.

"You're finally here! Took you long enough!" Taehyung shouted as he stood up to hug both Namjoon and Wonshik as they approached.

"It's because this one wouldn't leave his room because of something or other," Namjoon explained, hitting his shoulder on Wonshiks as they moved to sit in a free spot. 

"Don't tell me you saw it too?" Hoseok asked, taking a sip of his drink as he looked at Wonshik over the cup.

"Saw what too?" Wonshik asked as he raised an eyebrow at Hoseok.

"Leo," Wonshik nearly choked as he heard Leo's name come out of Hoseoks mouth. "I'm guessing you have by that reaction then,"

"Oh you bet he has," Namjoon added. "It was the reason he wouldn't leave his darn room and nearly made us late." 

They continued to talk about the performance and how they hadn't noticed the mistake until Leo had pointed it out, but Wonshik had stopped listening and had instead started looking around the room. it was ACE's celebration so where was he?

"Where's ACE?" He asked, obviously interrupting their conversation. 

"Went to celebrate with his idol friends and left us here by ourselves cause we ain't famous enough for him," Yoongi mumbled, nursing his own drink as he leaned onto the table with his elbow. 

"I'm sure he's just discussing important stuff, he would never leave us like that. We're still brothers no matter who becomes an idol," Sanghyuk spoke as he drank his orange juice. He was the only one not old enough to drink alcohol. 

"I'm pretty sure he's just hanging off of Hakyeon or something since he's also an idol." Yoongi grumbled again and Namjoon had the urge to hit him over the head like he had done to Wonshik.

"Have you forgotten that Hakyeon is also our friend?" Wonshik said, leaning over to steal Hoseoks drink as the other just shrugged and let him. 

"No, I haven't, I just don't know why he hasn't been hanging around us as much either," Yoongi explained, shrugging his shoulders as he finally looked up to meet Wonshik's eyes for the first time that night. They looked tired like he had stayed up all night writing songs again, which was most likely right since he had told them he was close to putting out his own work. 

"Just because you're jealous he made it to be an idol before you does not give you the right to question his loyalty," Yoongi sighed but nodded anyway and Wonshik took it as an agreement and left the other alone.

"This party is gonna be very long," Namjoon downed the drink that was set in front of him and the response was a round of laughter.

Wonshik had to agree.