Let's Meet The Members

I Thought You Said You Wouldn't Forget Me?

When we finally got to their dorm, a feeling of nervousness came over me. I wonder if these guys are scary, weird, or just normal and if they would make a big deal of me being there. I stood right behind Dongrim and I was like a little kid hiding behind their mother when they were shy to meet new people. I heard a little chuckle from Dongrim and he held onto my hand "Don't worry" he said. I felt calmer, but at the same time my heart was racing and I felt my face get hot. Don't tell me this was from Dongrim holding my hand, this happened earlier when we were at my apartment. Maybe, possibly, I'm slowly liking him?

Dongrim's POV

It was cute how Hana hid behind me, she was just like a little kid in that moment. I was happy that she was hiding behind me, and how she didn't pull away from me holding her hand. I had a feeling David-hyung was looking at us and smirking. I didn't care, I just cared that she would calm down and cared that she would be friends with my hyungs and like the maknae. 

"Yah! Guys, we're home" David yelled when he opened the door. "We have a guest! So I hope our maknae didn't leave his clothes around again!" 

"Hey! That was just once, maybe twice" I heard Daniel say. 

"I tell you constantly to pick up your clothes!" I heard Inati scolding him.

"Guys, we have a guest, we shouldn't be acting like this" Leave it to Jeesu to come to realize what David said. 

"Let's go" I said to Hana and smiled at her to make sure she wasn't nervous. She nodded and smiled back, she looked so small right now, but it was adorable. 

We went into the living room, and everyone was there. Hana was still behind me, just peeking out a bit and then everyone saw her and greeted her.
"Annyeonghaseyo" Everyone said bowing and stood back up. I felt her stiffen and she gripped my hand tighter. 
"....Daniel Chae?" She said in the lowest whisper. Something was wrong, I looked into her face, and it was a look of hurt and disbelief. 

Hana's POV

I saw Daniel, I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad. But a feeling of sadness enveloped me quickly once I thought that. He did forget me, or possibly the promise that he would tell me when he was going to debut.. I didn't even want to leave from Dongrim's back, I wanted to stay hidden. I didn't want Daniel to see me, I felt like if I checked my e-mail right now I would see replies from Daniel. The replies would read "I'm sorry Hana, I've been busy. But I just wanted to tell you that I'm debuting soon. All my hyungs are nice to me. Let's meet up soon". 

"Hyungs, is she shy?" I heard Daniel ask both Dongrim and David. 

Dongrim turned to me and asked me quietly "Friend?" He remembered that I was looking for my friend. He must have heard me whisper Daniel's name. I gulped back some tears and nodded. 

"It's okay, talk later" Dongrim said. "Meet everyone now" 

I breathed in some air, and stepped away from Dongrim's back. I bowed like they did and said "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Hana" and then smiled. I avoided looking at Daniel though, I didn't want to see a face that could be filled with I remember you! Or Wait, I should know her. 

"Hana Shim?!" Daniel exclaimed, everyone turned to him, even I did. I nodded and I saw the look in his face, a look of I remember what I forgot. I blinked back the tears as I knew he forgot about everything when he left. 

"Daniel-ah you know her?" David asked. 

"Uh yeah, she's an old friend" He said scratching his head and smiling a bit. Daniel turned to look at me, with eyes that pleaded that he was sorry. I wasn't going to take it, until I heard the reason why he didn't tell me anything. 

The room was just silent, I think they all felt the awkwardness with Daniel's statement.

Daniel's POV

I remembered my promise. I feel terrible now, how could I forgot my promise. I even forgot Hana, how can I even explain this to her? I need to talk to her, but when we're alone.

All I said to break the silence was "Welcome the dawg house Hana!" I tried saying it in the most cheerful way possible. 


So~ Awkward as hell chapter ._. sowwy. And the way they met. OTL I had a different way I was going to introduce them again ... but idk I changed it. I'll tell you though.

It'd be after Dalmatian debuted. And that's it. xD Idk.

BUT HEY They finally met :D woot. 

So how will the story go?

Does Hana like Dongrim? Will they date? Will she have feelings for Daniel? HMHMHM. 

idek.

Feedback? c: