I'm Here... Now What?

I Thought You Said You Wouldn't Forget Me?

I spent the summer with my parents before leaving. I left during the last week of July, and as I told them I dropped by in Japan to see some relatives. I stayed there for about two weeks and then I went to Korea. With no word from Daniel, I felt like he really did forget me. I was completely on my own here, my father's relatives just gave me an apartment to stay in but they wouldn't see me. My father was the one paying for the apartment because he didn't want me to use my spending money to pay for living here. 

You see, my relatives on my father's side weren't happy when he decided to go to America. They didn't want to help in any way when I was here. They were still upset, they wanted my father to take up the family business but he had his own dreams. So here I was, not knowing what I could do. I decided to get my laptop out and check some of the news. 

I saw something that looked interesting under entertainment "Dalmatian Meets Aoi Sora", ha what was that? I clicked the link and there were pictures of Aoi Sora but in the back there were guys in Dalmatian printed suits. I started laughing oh my goodness what was this? It seemed like they were a new group that was about to debut, but that's going a little too far wasn't it? 

I sighed, I wonder when Daniel will debut in a group. I tried to e-mail him again, this time I said "Daniel, guess what? I'm here in Korea now. I saw this one news article about this group about to debut. It was really funny. I hope to see you soon! -Hana". Every time I send an e-mail I feel like he'll reply, but I don't wan to get my hopes up to high. 

Daniel's POV

"Yah! Daniel!! You left your dirty clothes on the ground again!" Inati yelled. He always yelled, because I didn't clean up after myself. 
"Hyung! I'll pick it up later!" I yelled back. I was about to check my e-mail, I haven't checked in such a long time, but I felt like I had to check it. There was something I was forgetting, it was in the back of my head though. I couldn't remember that well, I had issues with remembering since coming here to Korea. All I thought about was training, debuting, and getting along with the Hyungs. I was just about to check my e-mail when Inati hyung came into the room.

"YAH! Daniel, go pick those clothes up!" I knew he wasn't going to leave, so I turned off the computer and picked up the clothes. I told myself I would check later, if I remembered. We had another practice today, so I would be home late again and I would probably be too tired. 

I felt like I was forgetting something though. Something important...Something about Dalmatian's debut. I just couldn't remember. 

Hana's POV

I felt like I could do some sightseeing during the first few months I was here, and then I could probably learn more Korean along the way. I shut down my laptop and looked at the sky, I can't believe I'm here already. It was only 9 pm but I felt tired out, I would do sightseeing first thing tomorrow morning. 

I stretched and laid down and before I knew it I was off in dreamland.


Boooom~! Chapter 2 done c: 
Was it good? Aha. 
I think that's it for writing today though, I'll write again maybe later this week if I can. I go back to school tomorrow >.< 
But umm feedback please? :3 I'd love it if I got any feedback.

And I know I'm probably not writing Daniel like how he seemed in DMGOS. BUT fu I don't know how to like get him to character Dx sorry!