Apologizing

I Thought You Said You Wouldn't Forget Me?

Dongrim's POV

I didn't know what happened, but I didn't like seeing Hana cry. The only thing I could do was hug her, and tell her it was alright. 
"Can you take me home?" She asked. 

I shook my head no, it was raining too hard out there. "Too much rain" I told her.

She frowned, then she asked "Where's David?" 

"Uh downstairs. Kitchen." Then I took her hand and led her to the kitchen. David was just eating his sandwich and watching the rain, like he was in a trance. 

He's a confusing hyung, one minute he acts like a little kid, and the next he's in deep thought. 

"David, can I talk to you?" I heard Hana ask. 

He didn't seem to hear her, so I went over to him and tapped his shoulder. "Hyung, Hana wants to talk to you"

He snapped out of his trance, "Oh hey Dongrim and Hana. What's up?"

"Can I talk to you?" Hana asked again. 

"Sure, sure come here" She went over to David's side and left me. 

She turned to me and smiled faintly, "I'll talk to you later Dongrim" 

I don't know why, but I felt a bit down. I wish I could talk to her more,  she's probably talking to David about what just happened. If we didn't have a language barrier, then I would comfort her more. 

There's one thing that was bugging me, what relationship do Hana and Daniel have? Did they date? Did or does Daniel like her? I think I'll ask him, while Hana and David talk, I'll find out.

"Daniel-ah" I said while poking my head in the door. He was laying down on the bed, his hands behind his head, and just looking straight up. 

I sat down on the bed, "Hey hyung" he said. "I bet you're here to ask what happened?" And then sat up.  

I nodded. And he went on "I feel horrible, I forgot about her. Hyung, I told her I wouldn't forget her. I forgot that I promised to tell her when I'd debut. I forgot all about her." He buried his head in his hands, he seemed like he regretted it so much. 

I slung my arm around him "Just tell her you're sorry. You've been so busy focusing on this group. She'll understand" 

"I don't know hyung, you should've seen her face. You should've seen how hurt she looked."

I didn't want to ask if he liked her, I couldn't right now. He seemed so down on himself, I couldn't just spring it up on him. 

 "Maknae. Don't run. You need to apologize and make things right." I said in a stern voice. 

He sighed, "But how Hyung? It seemed like I really hurt her feelings. What can I do?" 

I thought for a bit, "Sing for her? Or write a long apology and then do something special for her?" 

"Maybe I could sing for her. But I don't know what song. Or just straight up apologize"

"Whatever you do, she'll forgive you. Don't worry Daniel, you two are friends." 

Hana's POV

I started talking to David, he was like a big brother to me already. I felt like I could go to him and talk to him about anything right now. He listened and nodded and he even gave me some chocolate.

"Hana-ssi, this whole time Daniel felt like he was forgetting something important. He didn't really forget, if it was bugging him. He's been so absorbed with becoming a good singer, he wanted to show his parents wrong. You should've seen him the first few months. He was distant with us. He finally told us that his parents were against him becoming a singer, and yelled and yelled at him. But every time he would get some e-mail from someone, he would light up."

E-mail? Maybe from me? Or maybe his other friends. I sat there listening to what David kept saying.

"Then we got busier and busier with our training and we noticed that Daniel barely checked his e-mails. I think he only forgot because his focus was to show his parents he can make a dream come true. Don't be mad at him, and you know he's really forgetful about a lot of stuff" 

I nodded, Daniel did forget a lot things. And although this promise meant a lot to me, I realize that debuting was something that Daniel had focused on. I know him, he wouldn't forget a promise like this if it wasn't for something big. It still hurt, but the fact that he's aiming for his dream is enough for me. But if he doesn't apologize, then I don't know. 

"Hana-ssi?" I heard Dongrim's voice. I turned around and I saw Dongrim and Daniel. 

Then I saw that David got up and was starting to leave, Daniel made his way into the kitchen, and then Dongrim left too.

I sat still on the chair, and Daniel just came right over. 

"Hana" He said quietly. 

"Daniel?" 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I forgot about you. I was too busy with training. I know it's not an excuse, but I'm so sorry." He kept saying sorry.

I smiled, that's all I wanted to hear. I hugged him, "Just knowing you were working for you dream, makes me forgive you" 

He smiled at me. "Best friends?" He asked.

"Always!" I said and jokingly punched him.


OTL I had writer's block for this chapter.

I kept like backspacing T.T Sorry it's not that good.

So. Now what will happen with Dongrim and Hana? Daniel and Hana?

Or will it just be friendships this whole story? :O

HMM.