Isn't This Awkward...

I Thought You Said You Wouldn't Forget Me?

A/N anything italicized for now will be used to represent them talking in Korean. Until Hana learns Korean really well that's when I'll stop using the italics ^^ 


I don't know whether or not I should be happy. I mean I'm walking with this cute guy, and it's a beautiful day outside. But then my clothes are still a bit wet from when my drink fell on me and this walk is just plain awkward. I can't keep a conversation up in Korean, and I wasn't sure if Dongrim could keep one up in English.  I mean if he spoke to me in Korean, I could maybe get the gist of what he said, but I would have to reply in English.

"I come visit friend" I told him to try and break the awkward silence

He chuckled and corrected how I said my sentences. I turned a bright red and looked down. I really want to talk to him, because this walk is just pretty silent.

"Who is the friend?" He said with a slight accent.

Ah! He's trying to talk to me now, I'm happy. Wait? Why am I so happy??

"Old friend" I said looking up at the sky and let out a sigh.

He nodded in a I understand kind of way. "Do you know where friend is?"

I shook my head. "Aniyo, we stop talk after a while" 

I could tell that I made a mistake because he grinned a little, but I like how we're talking now. I would try to reply in Korean and he would try and reply in English. He usually corrected me, and sometimes I would correct him. 

I thought the walk would be really awkward, but it wasn't. Before I knew it, I was already in front of my apartment. I didn't want to say goodbye to him yet. Just when I turned around to say goodbye to him, all these kids came running out of the apartment and bumped into me. I was prepared to fall flat on my face, but Dongrim caught me and I could swear I felt butterflies. I felt like I was turning a bright red and I tried not to look him in the eyes. 

"Thank you" I said in a whisper. 

Dongrim's POV

Hana is really cute, and she's in my arms right now. Pull it together Dongrim! Don't drop her or hold her too long! I really want to get to know her, she seems so cool. I mean she got mad at me at first, but she doesn't seem so mad now. She even knows about Dalmatian and we haven't even debuted yet.

Dongrim, you just met her! Don't think about liking her yet! That's against what you believe! You must get to know the person first! My head kept telling me that, but she gave me a feeling no other girl has given me before. But I just met her, maybe it's just a feeling I got because I haven't really talked to girls since training. 

But, she's so pretty, and she has a cute smile, and it's cute when she tries to speak Korean. And right now she's just all small and DONGRIM GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF my inner me was yelling. Aish! I need to focus and I need to get back to the Hyungs. 

"Erm Dongrim, you can let go of me now" Hana said in a flustered voice.

"Ah right!" I let go of her and she just turned around in a rush.

"Um I change now! Bye bye and Kamsahamnida!" Her Korean was cute, she was just missing a few words here and there, but at least you can understand what she was trying to say.

"Bye~! E-mail today?" I asked her before she went in. 

She slightly turned her head and smile "Absolutely" and then she went inside.

She was too adorable, and I'm afraid to get to know her more. What if I--- DONGRIM NO. Focus right now on your career! You're about to debut. This can wait a year! My inner me kept yelling. AISH. This is frustrating.

Hana's POV

I correct myself about the walk going here. It was definitely awkward, during the beginning and especially at the end. Ah but that was a nice walk and Dongrim was nice enough to talk to me and walk me here and catch me before I fell. I really hope that him and David will really help me with Korean, I just want to see him more now. I felt like we clicked a little when we talked. We liked the same movies, same music, and liked a few of the same foods. I sighed, my heart was beating like crazy still. I stayed in his arms for almost a minute, neither one of us moving. I can't even describe how I felt at the time. It was almost like the time when Daniel and I went to movies alone together before he left. 

Then I remembered, I'm not here to go and like a person. I'm here to see if Daniel remembers me, and see how he's doing. Don't get caught up with Dongrim! I just need him to help me with Korean so I can manage by myself around here. Then I can go find Daniel. 

Please heart, don't let there be feelings. 


Ohohohoooo~ Dongrim and Hana? ;D Hmm~ (I'm sorry my bias in Youngwon I needed to have him in this story somehow XD)

Now the question is, will Hana have feelings for Dongrim or will she find Daniel and have feelings for him? DUNDUNDUN. 

^^ I hoped you like this chapter!

I'll try to write another one this weekend if I'm done with my final review exam guides .__.