What Am I Forgetting?

I Thought You Said You Wouldn't Forget Me?

Daniel's POV

After picking up my clothes and putting them in the laundry I went to David hyung. "David hyunggg!!!" I said when I was in the room. He looked up from the book he was reading and said "What??? This book is actually interesting, it talks about rapping". I just looked at him, I really wanted to ask him a question. "Hyung, I have a question." he cocked an eyebrow up. "Do you remember if i told you anything when we first met?"

He started rubbing his chin "Well you told me that you left the high school in Cali to come here, that your friends with Yoseob, that you really wanted to debut, and there was a promise you had to keep."

Wait a promise I had to keep. Why can't I remember that promise. "Hyung, did I ever you what the promise was?".

He thought for a minute "No all you said was that if you didn't keep this promise you would really hurt someone. Why are you asking all of a sudden?". I shook my head "No reason". I went on Dongrim hyung's bed and laid down with my hands behind my head and sighed, who would I hurt? I feel like I just left everything in Cali when I left. That doesn't sound right, but I feel like I did.

Aish my head started to hurt trying to think about it. I heard Dongrim hyung's familiar voice and he was talking to David hyung "Hyung, what's wrong with Daniel? And why is he in my bed?". I didn't pay attention to them I just blocked everything out. I needed to remember the promise.

I heard Inati hyung yelling "Everyone! It's time to go to practice. Come on let's go!" 

I sighed, I'll remember eventually. 


Short chapter. >.< And I feel like these are definitely not how the members act. I need to go DMGOS again or something. I made them too serious here. And Inati sounds like he's all parent like x) ahhhhh. 

Gosh. I don't think I'll really write in Daniel's POV that much Dx ahh. Okay.