Ninth Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.” 

Any news or gossips or rumours you will hear today... or the next day plz don't let it broke your heart and faith in uri JoonU. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FATED

Part 4

 

“Why are you here oppa?”

I gasped at the full content of words I heard, I am not half deaf anymore and I couldn’t stop myself from jumping happily for a second. The man rushed in the room without waiting for her to let him in. Once inside the first thing he did was hugging her tightly.

“Why do you need to ask my reason to be here?” He said while softly caressed her hair, he buried his head on her shoulder, “you are my only main reason to be here.”

“But… LA…,” she was half chocking with her tears. Her face looked complicated between happiness and worries. I could see there’s a tug war in her mind between what was right to do and what was she wanted to do. She didn’t even respond his hug back.

“You are more important than LA,” he answered and gazed directly to her eyes, “You are more important than anything in this world for me.” He brushed his thumb over her wet cheek and kissed her forehead lovingly.


A sudden determination flashed on her eyes and she suddenly pushed him away.“No... you need to go oppa, please.”

“Ji Eun ah?”

“Please don’t make me said things that I would regret later,” she clenched her hand hard till they were shaking.


“I don’t care… you can’t pushed me away,“ he folded his arms on his chest and his face was as determined as she was.


I watched them as they were having a stare war, neither of them budged from their position nor would they relent to the other’s demand.


“I need you to leave me alone, it is a stupid move for you to give up on your first step to be known by Hollywood, and…” she bit her lower lip hard before continuing, “to think that I would be grateful to have you here with me is the worst mistake you ever did.”


I saw how her words stabbed him hard but he shook the pain off like a martial artist. He wasn’t going to let her win instead he smiled at her.


“I don’t care if I have to be the stupidest man in the world ever seen. For I am ready to be your shield in the rain of haters, I am ready to be the rainbow of your stormy days, and Ji Eun ah… if you think by pushing me away is the best way to protect me,” he took a deep breath, “ who is the stupidest among us now?”


She staggered back when she heard him. I could see a slight blush passed on her cheeks before that sad look took over.
“We can’t be together oppa, Ki Ha made sure that any move we make would affect both of us, whatever announcement I would make won’t change the fact that he…, “ she blinked away some tears, “would seem to be the victim of our new relationship.”


“Ji Eun ah…,” he relented and took her clenched hand into his, “we can make this work, I would find ways for us, please have faith in me?”


She looked down to where his hand enfolding hers and took a deep breath in before slowly pulling her hand away.
“Give me time oppa… I need to really think this over. For now let’s stay away from each other like what our company suggested,” she gazed his eyes, “it is best to not be seen together or even think on doing secret meeting like this for the time being.”


I saw how hope and understanding shine from his eyes and he smiled at her words as he put his hands over her shoulder,
“Okay… no secret meetings, but you can’t stop me from calling you, face timing you, or messaging you,” he playfully poked her cheeks trying to make her smile, “… and when you are ready all you have to do is giving me a sign and I will come to you like the Flash. Also… when that time come I will personally ask permission from your boss.”


He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter