Fourteenth Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyeong!! How are you guys? Hope everything is  great.... anyway I forgot who requested this, but it's about a jealous Joon Gi. in anyway.... hope you enjoyt the story, again this will be divided in a few chapter coz i am still half working on it at the moment and I will update as soon as I finished. love you guys to the moon and back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.” 

**********************************************************************************

A Rift : The Wolf Growls

Part 1

‘Breathe, smile, act like nothing bugging you, come on you can do it. It is her new album celebration you need to cheer and congratulate her.’  I keep chanting the sentence over and over in my head. I know that he has special interest in her but I didn’t know that it was this upfront.  Seeing the huge bouquet of flower next to my own small one was kind of poking my nerve.

”Meh... I can buy bigger than that, better too, and I won’t buy just flowers for her,” I quietly muttered under my breath while greeting and smiling to the guests. A small gathering which consist a group of people that were close to her. At least Jong Hyun and Han Na were around so it wasn’t that weird for me to be there. We were known as her close friends from Moon Lovers.

“Hyung… looks like he is after her, aren’t you worry?” Jong Hyun nudged me teasingly.

“Nah… why should I?” I gazed at her. She looked beautiful tonight wearing her simple white jeans and purple flower flare top, her soft pink lips filled with smile,  and her short bob hair bounced whenever she bowed at the people who congratulate her success with the new album. She always looked beautiful to me even when she just woke up and hadn’t washed her face or even brushed her teeth. I knew she always had a long line of men wanting to be acknowledged or even chosen by her to be her one only man, so when I found out that she had stolen my heart , I knew that I was in trouble; especially when I knew she was still in  a relationship with that man at that time.  It was funny on how fate played us, when I thought we  could finally be together  after her breakup news. Truth was never been easy …

‘Yeah… she choose me, I don’t need to worry right?’  I tried to shake away the uneasy burning feeling that scratching and clawing inside my heart every time Ji Yong touch her shoulder lightly,  patted her back, circling and following her everywhere while greetings the guests as if he was also the host of the party.  I had to stop myself to not jump between them and just swatted him of her; like a million of times.

“Woah! Oppa look, look! GD-shi gave Ji Eun ni such an amazing bouquet, “ Han Na showed up next to me carrying a glass of wine and sat next to Jong Hyun.

‘Stop it! You guys really enjoy o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter