Fifth Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong again how are you guys been holding up? I have been sick for more than a week now... so sorry for the late update. So here come my second part of the Past caught you off guard. I really don't want to put this here yet actually... since it messed up  my main story time line hahaha n kinda giving of some big spoiler for You Found Me. But still I will share it to you.... On side note, I need to give you clue that on the fourth interlude  the time line is right before the the chapter 15/16 Jelaously I-II in my main FanFic 'You Found Me" just need to inform you that so you guys wont got lost and confused on the whole time lining. since this interlude and fourth interlude have a connection with main fanfic. Anyway.... have fun reading and please do  send me your opinion about this. Thank You So much for reading... Love you !! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Past Catch You Off Guard - II

Fifth Interlude, For all my JoonU shipper friends. Himnae ^^

“Don’t make this hard for yourself oppa... just accept it,” she smiled while playfully playing with her hair, “you are mine.”

She stood up and placed her long dainty fingers on his cheek and softly traced his harden jaw. Joon Gi swatted her hand and put a distance between them. His eyes squinted; cold and angry.

“Why are you doing this?” He hissed with anger that spilling in each word.

“Why?” Hye Bin looked at him with her widen eyes and chuckled, “ Aw... oppa, you already know why... do you want me to spell it to you?”

She paused, took a few steps  closer to  him, swiftly took his hand, and held it warmly. “It’s all because I love you, L O V E!”

Joon Gi  felt nauseated, he tossed her hands roughly, “you are sick Bin, really sick.”

“How could you say that! You are mine! From the very beginning you are mine! “She screeched angrily and suddenly she went quiet for a few minutes.  She looked down, took a few deep breaths and tried to collect her composure.

“I have been patience oppa, I have been waiting for you to realize your feeling for me, and... what does my patience reward me?” her voice slowly rising. “You! Flirting with all those girls!  How could you!”

“Bin... I have no special  feeling for you, I have never look at you the way you wanted me to look at you. I have told you that so many time.”

 “No no no no no no no !!!! there is, there is, there is, I just know it. You just  refused to acknowledge it. Oppa you love me, you always do....”

 Joon Gi breath in sharply, it was impossible to  talk some sense to this  woman, and he knew he needed to put an obvious distance from now on. He couldn’t help to feel sad to see how much she has changed,  she was his friend, and he had a good times being her friend. He couldn’t figure it out when all this craziness started.

‘Ji... what should I do now?’

His body stiffens when Hye Bin suddenly circled her arms around him and softly put her face on his chest.

“I forgive you oppa... don’t worry. All you need to say tomorrow is ‘yes’,  just that simple.”

He gulped really hard, his throat felt so dry thinking on the fact that he couldn’t refuse it, and he blamed himself  for being so careless and trusty. All of this wouldn’t have happened if he had taken more precaution.  His eyes landed on the pictures that lay on his coffee table,  they were the dagger that touching his neck, grazing the skin and slowly drawing his blood out. Hye Bin finally had her way to blackmail him. He gripped her shoulder and pushed her away.

“I need to go... and I expect to not see you here by the time I come back. Trust me ... you will regret it if you choose to ignore.”

Joon Gi quickly turned his heels and walked out from his apartment . His mind was messy, he went to his car and drove aimlessly.  Until finally he stopped at a church, it was pretty late and there was no service.   The lights were mostly off and the doors were closed. He parked his car and stayed inside for God know how long. His eyes emptily wandered around until they landed on the cross on top of the church.

“It is almost Easter...,” he whispered to himself. He gripped his steering wheel hard trying to stop himself from screaming; he was frustrated and angry, but he wasn’t sure to whom those feeling for; himself or Hye Bin.  His eyes went back to the cross and with shaking lips he started to whisper prayers. He repeated all the prayer he could remember so many times until his voice hoarse  and his lips were dry, then when he felt the tears  started to sting his cheeks he stopped and put his head over the steering wheel.

“Father... Dear Father in heaven... please help me?  Jesus... my sweet Jesus... please show me some light.” His shoulders were starting to shake, his hand gripped the steering wheel even harder until the nails dug deep in the steer cover and he silently cried.

His silent cry lasted for a while when he felt a vibration in his  jeans pocket.  It was his phone, he pulled it out and checked. Ji Eun sent him a message, he forgot to do his routine on messaging or face timing her tonight because of all the mess. He opened the message and saw that she sent him her tired but cute face picture.

‘Oppa! Don’t tell me you are asleep already... I thought you are going to  call me.*sad face* The practice must have been really tiring, go to sleep early, drink some energy drink and don’t forget... to dream on me, kekekeke. *kiss kiss wink* I miss you oppa’

He gripped the phone hard and he kept on rereading the message over and over again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter