Seventh Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FATED

Part 2

 

“What do you mean?” she was walking to her next schedule with a phone glued to her left ear, “No... I haven’t heard anything about it.” Her eyebrows knitted in one frown. I tried to listen, whoever talking to her didn’t seem to be delivering some good news. She suddenly stopped; her eyes brimmed with hurt and pain. I got frustrated; I wish I could just take her phone away from her and listened on what they were talking about.


”IU shi?” Hanteo called her out. He was standing near their van, waiting to get her to the filming set. She looked up with a quick made up smile.


“I am coming, please give me a few minutes oppa. I need to call someone.”


She walked a little further from the van, dialed a number and waited.
“Why... why did you say that it was hard dating me?” she spoke with the lowest voice she ever had. The pain and hurt were crawling up from her chest to . I couldn’t hear what the one she called responses were, but seeing her expression was more than enough for me. I knew who was she calling, it was the one and only parasite. I didn’t know how to feel anymore, there were rage and devastation coiled in one. One side I was in rage because he managed to hurt her again but on the other side I was so upset to her; seeing on how she let him hurt her for the nth time. I felt numb but I knew it was nothing compared to what she was feeling at the moment.


“What do you want me to do oppa? Why do you keep  doing this to me? If it was that hard for you... do you want to call it quit?”


Her breath was shallow; I could see the glistened tears in the corner of her eyes. She bit her trembled lips till it was bleeding a little bit.


“I am sorry oppa, I am so sorry.... It was entirely my fault,” she said in defeat. The numb feeling in me changed to fire storm when I heard her saying sorry. It broke my heart whenever I saw her crying but it made me so angry when I heard her saying sorry for something she wasn’t supposed to say sorry for. I was on the verge of screaming at her when Hanteo called her again. She quickly hanged up her phone after saying a few words to the parasite, and she went inside the van. I followed her with the laziest steps I ever had. Well at least today we would meet Joon Gi. Now I wanted fate to work on its magic faster.


---


Fate sure was taking its time lazily, today was their last scene but so far I haven’t seen much of changes in her heart. I wanted her to just called that parasite and ended it for good. But no.... her stubborn loyalty to him was impossible to break.


I diverted my eyes to Joon Gi, it was obvious like the sun in the sunny day on how his heart fluttering for her, how deep was his gaze when he looked at her, how his eyes have been following her all day if that even possible, and how often his lips smiled as it was saying how cute she was in any chances he got.


He called her name in the softest tone he ever had,
“Ji Eun ah...”


To be honest to say that there weren’t any changes in her heart was not totally true, seeing on how her eyes twinkled with a pretty spark of stars whenever he called her name. I think she just didn’t really know yet about the shifts in her heart.


“Yes oppa?”


“Can ...,” he was trying to weave his words carefully, “Can I ... have your number?”


Watching in the side line always gave me the benefit of seeing their expressio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter