Second Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second Interlude

Requested by stevelisen

(Hopefully this could fulfill your expectation ^_^)

 Tie The Knots?!

“Yes, he’s been really good with ropes since he was a kid, “ Joon Gi omma said proudly, “he was always the fastest in rope games in his scout days.”

 

‘Ropes?’ Ji Eun blinked trying to process what she had just heard.

 

“In his military service, he also got some praises because of his rope skills.” Joon Gi appa added, anyone could see the proud look on his face.

 

“Don’t praise me too much,” Joon Gi laughed shyly, “I caused a lot of problems too with that hobby of mine.”

“Problems...?” She croaked, feeling worried all of the sudden.

 

“Yeah, I did cause a lot of problems with ropes when I was a kid. That’s why appa needed to discipline me a lot.”

 

“What kind of problems?”

 

“Well... I tied my sister once,” he said sheepishly. Right after he said that his parents laughed so loud.

 

“You tied your sister?!” Ji Eun shrieked in surprise. She turned to look at Joon Gi’s sister who was rolling her eyes and laughed at her surprised expression.

 

“It was just one time and I was punished badly after that,” he tried to explain between the chuckles. “I was 10 years old and was planning to go out to play when my parents asked me to stay home and babysit my sister because they needed to go out for a while. So ... well, to make the story short, I ended up tying my sister to a chair and ran out to play.”

 

“Oppa....!” Ji Eun gasped at the image of his sister tied down to a chair.

 

“It was all in the past, but I still hate him for what he did that time. I didn’t get hurt though, he is good with ropes after all,” his sister replied, trying to calm her.

 

“Oh come on... you already got your revenge, sis. Remember that time when...”

 

Their chatter was drowned by her thoughts. For the first time she was invited to his family dinner today. She had met Joon Gi’s appa once at his last FM in Taiwan. Their first meeting gave her the impression of a warm and welcoming family. Joon Gi always said he wanted a serious relationship with her which would lead to marriage someday. She actually loved the idea. So when he invited her to his family dinner two days ago she quickly agreed. His family was as pleasant as she predicted and Ji Eun was enjoying the first two hours until they brought up that ‘rope’ talk. Her mind wandered off to her last conversation with Han Na unnie.

 

~A Week Ago~

 

“So, have you two... you know - ,” Han Na winked teasingly.

 

“What is it, unnie?”

 

“Ah come on Ji Eun-ni, you two have been dating for almost 5 months now!” She took a sip of her Americano before continuing, “you know... slept together.”

 

They were at their usual favorite cafe having some girl time. Ji Eun coughed hard, choking on her Cappuccino, when she heard the question.

 

“Oh gosh! Why do you need to bring it up, unnie?!”

 

“Oh I was just wondering,” she said innocently, “if what I heard is true or not.”

 

“What did you hear?”

 

“So, you haven’t slept with Joon Gi oppa?” She repeated her question, ignoring Ji Eun’s interruption.

 

“No, we haven’t. We have been busy and you know how that announcement by ‘you know who’ almost ruined everything. Thankfully we managed to get through,” she answered with a blush. “Aigoo, enough about that. Anyways, what did you hear, unnie?”

 

“Well, maybe you should ask this to him to make sure. But I heard that...,” Han Na whispered, “he is into ropes.”

 

“Ropes? What do you mean, unnie?”

 

“You know that famous book? Something with grey. Uhm, I forgot - ”

 

“50 Shades of Grey?!”

 

“Yep that one, I accidentally overheard Joon Gi oppa talking about it with Hong Jong Hyun oppa on the last gathering. I didn’t really hear what they were talking about but it seemed they were really serious about discussing ropes and that book.”

 

‘What? Does this mean that oppa is into ropes?? He likes ?! Ommo!’ Her face paled and she ended up staring at her coffee blankly.

 

---

 

“Ji Eun-ah!” Joon Gi interrupted her thoughts, ”why are you suddenly so quiet?”

 

They were on the way to her apartment. The family dinner had finished an hour ago and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter