Thirteenth Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“When the water has run dry, sit and watch for the rising clouds.” 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BATTLE OF HEARTS

Requested by NamCheruru  (sorry if this is not fluffy romantic date story, hopefully you can still enjoy it)

PART 4

“Lee Ji Eun shi…,” Emma voice pulled her back to present time.

“Ah yes mrs. Emma,” Ji Eun returned her attention to her helper.

“Did I lullaby you to sleep with my ancient story?” Emma grinned.

“Oh no, no… mianhe, just your story made me remember things… they are somewhat similar…,”Ji Eun quickly apologized, “to what’s going on with my relationship right now.”

“Oh you have a mean future in laws too? Also another woman that they wanted to match with your boyfriend… ?”

“No… not really, but at some parts … it is similar.” Ji Eun chuckled a bit, she remembered how kind and wise Joon Gi parents were, they didn’t have any signs of mean parents in laws.

“Ah I see, well that’s good then,” Emma exhaled relieved, “… but Ji Eun shi, if I am allowed to give you a suggestion, being someone that has experience the similar situation with the one you are having right now…”

Emma stopped trying to read her expression before she continued her words, “Don’t let him giving up on you, if this is not what you wanted. Hold him and don’t let him go, bite down like a crazy stubborn dog!”

Ji Eun couldn’t help herself to not laugh at Emma last words.

“I won’t let him giving up on me and especially not on us! I will bite down like a crazy stubborn dog!” Ji Eun exclaimed between her laughter.

“Good girl! And look, I think that’s him?” Emma pointed to a man running down from the stairs towards them all sweating and panic.

“Yes… it’s him,” Ji Eun smiled. She had made her decision; no matter what she won’t let him go, as long as he loved her she would never let him go.

‘I will fight for you oppa, whatever it takes. I am not scared anymore.’

---

“Ji! Are you okay?” that was the first thing he said when he arrived at their place, he did a quick check up on her, turning her to left and right, taking  notes on her bruises and wounds, “… you are bleeding , bruising and… ”

Ji Eun quickly hushed him down, “Oppa… don’t you think you should greet someone else first?”

Joon Gi finally realized Emma presence, he quickly bowed down in respect , “ah yes sorry … and thank you… if you didn’t found her and lend her your phone, I don’t know how to find her. Thank you so much Mrs. …”

“Emma … Emma Cahun,” Emma stood up, offered her hand and smiled towards Joon Gi then turned to Ji Eun, “as I can see… he has eyes only on you dear, don’t need to worry then. I am sure everything is going to be alright.”

Joon Gi looked a little confused but he quickly took Emma hand in a warm shake, “Yes… thank you mrs. Emma, I am Lee Joon Gi.”

 They had a little chat and Emma told them a quick way out of the park, so they can return to their hotel to  take care Ji Eun wounds. Emma then bid them farewell.

“Are you hurt? Can you stand? You said that you sprained your ankle, is it bad?” Joon Gi back to his nagging mode and again he checked on her.

“Beside scratches, little bruises and my sprained ankle I am fine, oppa don’t worry.”

“How could I not worry? Come, climb on my back, I’ll carry you out and we’ll take taxi back to the hotel.” Joon Gi positioned himself in front of her.

“What?! No... That’s embarrassing..., “ Ji Eun retorted, “What if someone sees? Beside... I am heavy... and I don’t want to make you tired”

Joon Gi didn’t budge from his position, he turned his head and looked at her, “Nonsense, I had carried you before you remember? What if someone sees us? It’s not embarrassing at all to carry your girlfriend ... even if you are not hurt I would still carry you.”

Ji Eun looked at him still unsure, she was worry because she knew that he had ran around in search for her before and to have him carry her out too just too much for her.

“Ji... please? We need to take care of your sprained ankle,” Joon Gi looked at her with pleading eyes, “do you want to see me get whacked by Hanteo and Jjung if they know I didn’t take care of you well enough?” He added some joke in.

 “Oh... psshh they may be bigger but no way they can hit you or anything, oppa,” Ji Eun couldn’t help to chuckle and she decided to do like what he said, she carefully climbed on his back.

“Are you good?” Joon Gi checked on her to make sure she had settled com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter