Twentieth Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Venus Smiles The Brightest

Part 3

as requested by Gorgeousgina

 

 

“Ji…” He was speechless; didn’t know what to say to  fix the whole situation. He was so focused with the details and ended up losing the most important thing of this whole date plan… her.

 

They went  quiet, Joon Gi  knew he had messed everything up and  saying  sorry  for a million times wouldn’t change the fact that he did make mistake. He tried to think ways to mend this situation when she started to speak up again.

“… I think I am going to sleep early tonight. Sorry I have lost my mood, goodnight oppa.”

“But… Ji…” he tried to stop her but she already hanged up the call. He dropped his body over the old sofa in the middle of the cabin. He felt cold and drained, staring at the fireplace with blank expression. The warm of flickering fire that dances in front of him didn’t reach him. A soft pat on his shoulder made him realize that he wasn’t really alone when the whole event happened. Turning himself facing Sang Hyun he felt much worse than before.

“Joon Gi shi, I will go pick her up,” Sang Hyun placed his hands on his shoulder  firmly.

“Huh? She didn’t want to come anymore, I messed everything up, Hyun…”

Sang Hyun put more pressure in his hands and shook his shoulder a little bit, forcing Joon Gi to look at him in the eyes, “Listen I said I will  pick her up and bring her here, I have just contacted Hanteo and he told me where is she.”

“But… how?”

“Don’t worry about the details, leave everything to me. Your job is making that amazing dinner. Do it like your life depends on it, can you do that  Joon Gi shi?”

Even though Joon Gi felt doubtful and unsure about what Sang Hyun going to do; would it be a good idea or not, but he decided to trust him anyway. Not long after Sang Hyun left he started to make a full set of meal  for two, in the  middle of it he then decided to throw another set for Sang Hyun.

More than an hour he kept himself busy, he was almost done with the dessert when he heard a car entering the premises. He became all tensed, all thoughts ran around in his head.

“Did Sang Hyun manage in  bringing her here? Would she come? What if she is still too upset to see me?”

The cabin door opened with Sang Hyun standing quietly in front of the door, Joon Gi held his breath waiting while trying to read his face. He got frustrated with how poker faced Sang Hyun could be.

“No..?” He asked; prepared  for the worst, when he saw someone peeped from behind Sang Hyun.   “Ji…?”   She quietly stepped out and showed herself.   Joon Gi heart went soaring seeing her there, if he could he would just jump at Sang Hyun, hugged him and maybe even gave him some kiss in the cheeks, but he thought that would  make things weirder. Instead with a deep respect he slightly bowed at him gratefully. Shang Hyun just smiled as an answer and nodded.   “I think it is best for me to leave u guys for now, you need to talk everything out in private. Joon Gi shi I will pick you guys tomorrow a little  bit after sunrise. Please don’t stay up  too late.”  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter