Nineteenth Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Venus Smiles The Brightest

Part 2

as requested by Gorgeousgina

 

Joon Gi  put down his phone with a blank expression, “aishh…”

He was so close in cursing, that was a call from the restaurant that he had booked a week ago for her supposedly perfect proposal night. They just called and informed him that the place was impossible to be used because of a little fire accident that happened last night. There were still many policemen that were doing some investigation so  the place was closed for a few days.

“Now what?!” he  shouted when his phone rang again. He took the phone and checked; it was her. He took  a few seconds trying to calm himself  before answering her.

“Anyeong Ji Eun ah…”

“Anyeong oppa, are you busy?”

“Not really, just on my break. What’s wrong?”

“Uhm I am wondering about tonight… do I need to wear some kind of formal dress?”

“Right…,” Joon Gi rubbed his face tiredly, the event was tonight but everything was so messed up now, and he knew it was mostly impossible to  book another place at this short noticed, especially at the night of Valentine day.

“… Could I call you again about it later?”

“…okay,” she paused trying to read the distress in his voice, “is everything okay oppa?”

“Huh? Yeah... don’t worry about it, I just need to settle some things. I will call you later okay, sorry I need to hang up now.”

“Eh? … I thought you said that you are not busy?” She muttered quietly, there’s disappoint notation in her voice.

“Sorry… what did you say?” Joon Gi didn’t hear her words, his mind was running in frenzy looking for ideas to solve the problem.

“…Never mind, oppa. Call me back soon okay.”

“Yes, bye Ji…”

And without even waiting for her response he hung up and went online to search for a good restaurant to book. He spent his whole one hour break in calling and checking the restaurants to no success. Shang Hyun came tapping his shoulder.

“Are okay Joon Gi shi? The practice is starting again already, they have been  waiting for you.”

“Oh … yeah sorry, I’ll get on with it… “

He stood up with a messy hair and frowned face, walked half-heartedly  toward the  training area.

“Joon Gi shi… is there anything I could help you with?” Sang Hyun voice stopped his steps, he quickly turned and faced him.

“Actually yes!” Joon Gi quickly explained the whole situation to him.

“Okay, I will try to find a place for tonight, you should go back to practice Joon Gi shi and leave everything to me.”

Joon Gi  walked to  his practice in more  lighten  heart with a new hope that his problem will be solved. After the practice he quickly went to  Sang Hyun, but before he asked he already knew the answer.

“No place?”

Sang Hyun  shook his head regretfully

“Not even one?”

“No… every good place that provides secrecy is full booked.”

“Waeeeee…,” Joon Gi was half howling in distress, he slumped on the seat with defeat. He went in trance to crack his brain out for a solution. He couldn’t cancel it… she has been expecting today occasion. Not just about the proposal itself; he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter