Sixth Interlude

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, I wonder if you guys still around? I am sorry for being absent for the longest time, Stuff happens, But I am still trying to write whenever i can, I will update "YOU FOUND ME" soon, hopefully next week. So while waiting, I will put up another AU that I have written some time ago, I been keeping it for quite some time, since it was supposed to be published (lol published... >_> well more to be uploaded) right after a game that created between me and my fellow writers. But since the game kinda cancelled ... I decided to upload it here. The game is about  changing our writing style. So anyone who read this story could you please kindly inform me if I  succeded or not in changing my writing style, Please your kind words will be my  ultimate supports in keep on writing, thank you  a bunch. After this I will start writing for request... since this "For You" fanfic was supposed for short stories that made by request by my faithfull reader :). Anyway I hope you enjoyed reading this. This will be another long short story hahaha....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FATED

Part 1

The soft light of sun gently passed through the opened curtain, quietly touched her sleeping face. There were streak dried tears on her fair cheeks, she had cried to sleep again last night.
Sometimes I wonder if they were blind, couldn’t they see how much she had changed these past years?
Hidden behind her serene smile, quiet polite laugh, the sometimes empty eyes and the obvious decreased weight in her petite body, lay a girl that wasn’t herself anymore. She was  young in age but old in mind. All of her life struggles, pain, heart breaks, and disappointments had been her friends. Was she never been loved? No..., she got so much love from all of her friends and family. She was the most loveable girl. It was impossible to not fall for her. Look at me for one of the example, I was head over heels the first time I saw her.


Then why did she have to go through all that? Let’s call it fate. Fate had shaped her to be who she was now. Scars of wars that she could proudly said that she won and sent her to where she was now. She was a star, big, bright and beautiful star.


But this thing... this problem that got her silently cried in the middle of the night, running to the bathroom to throw out everything she just ate in any chance she could, and the sleepless night she had been living with; wasn’t only a problem that shaping her, not just a simple challenge in life that upgraded her level anymore. It was a parasite, a cancer that slowly but sure eating her bit by bit.


She had been trying to stay strong, to survive, to hold on to a thin rope called love and to believe in herself that she was okay. Those who were close to her saw the subtle hints, some of them tried to give their hands to help, while the others thought it was none of their business. Deep inside she knew, it was wrong; this whole relationship was off balance. She had given so much to the point she felt like she was voluntarily robbed. She knew but refused to acknowledge. She knew but she let herself believe that it was common. It was normal to give so much to the one she love.


At some point she realized that she needed some help and was brave enough to ask for it. She did manage to lessen the insomnia and bulimic problem, but she still refused to let go the core of her pain; again... in the name of love.


If I could literary screamed at her, telling her that it wasn’t love, I have done it already, but I couldn’t. All I could just stood by her side as a silent watcher, tormented as a wounded bird and as angry as a dying betrayed dog. I couldn’t even hug her to give her comfort in her silent cry nights like last night.
I saw her stirred and weakly opened her eyes, there were a few seconds where her eyes wandered in empty glances before the determined look came back. She got up from her bed and started to prepare herself for her first day of script reading. I was kind of excited to see her took the job. I was hoping that meeting new people would help her somehow. I even secretly prayed for someone that maybe... would free her from her own build up cage.


---


There were a lot of people in that place as I scanned them, watching them, hoping that I could find the knight for the confined princess. On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter