2nd: Crush

11 Blocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'When I'm with you I hear my heart singing'

“Oppa! I’m coming!” the little girl waving her hand excitedly while flashing a big smile on her face, before she came approach him.

She sat down on the field beside him. “Hey, don’t sit here. Your dress will get dirty,” Hyungwon asked.

“It’s okay, Oppa. I just want to sit next to you. You know that I don’t see you for these past 3 days. I miss you a lot,” the girl tilted her head so she could see his face.

Hyungwon chuckled by her remark but he couldn’t help for not raise a hand to rake her hair. “Pabo.”

“Oppa, you ruined my hair,” the girl pouted, but it made Hyungwon’s smile grew wider.

“My grandmother was sick. So, me and my mother need to take care of her. Gladfully she’s okay now.”

“Nice to hear that. By the way, I brought something for you,” she immediately shoving her hand inside her pocket dress before handed him some chocolate candys.

“You buy me chocolate everyday. I guess I’ll visit dentist at the end of this month though,” Hyungwon suddenly hissed.

“Oppa, you don’t like chocolate anymore?” the girl frowned, showing dissapointment on her face.

Hyungwon let out another chuckle when he sees her innocent face. “I’m just joking. I loves chocolate as much I like you,” he used the chance to her hair softly.

“Oppa... It’s so sweet~” she quickly cupped her cheeks since it was getting red.

A silence had created between them, before the girl started to break it.

“Hyungwon oppa,” she called.

“Um?” Hyungwon answered while turning his gaze at the girl.

“Do you think we’ll be married someday?”

His eyes rounded by her sudden question. “Do you mean, the two of us t-together?”

She nodded her head. “My mother always told me to married a prince charming in the future. And I think I found him already,” she smiles shyly.

Hyungwon stunned for some second before escaped another chuckles. “What are you talking about. We’re too young to think about marriage. School first!” he ruffled her hair once again before looked to the sky, leaving a deep frown on the girl’s face.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

 

“Let’s start our lesson, shall we?” Wonho asked when he notice that his new student was zooming out since he came.

“A-ah, yes. I’m sorry. Anyway, who is your name? I didn’t clearly heard it before,” Hayoung snapped out as she scratchs her unitchy neck.

“Wonho. My name is Shin Wonho,”

“Oh, okay. Can I call you Wonho oppa? I don’t mean to be impolite but since you’ll be my tutor, we should develop a good relationship, isn’t it?” Hayoung grinned.

“It’s up to you. You can call me anything as you like,” he said, try to act stern.

“Oh, okay, Wonho oppa... But, before we starts the lesson, I have a favor,”

Wonho let out a sigh. “Favor?”

She nodded eagerly. “It’s a must since I will become your student and it will be very embarassing if my grades are remain stuck,” she reasoned.

“Okay, okay. What do you want?”

“You have to promising me something if I get first rank,”

“What promise?” Wonho raised an eyebrow.

“Before I told you, you should promised me first that you will not taking back your words,” Hayoung said excitedly.

“I won’t,” Wonho closed his eyes, try to be more patience.

Hayoung’s smile grew wider. “Let me join the dance club twice in a week. You know it means that you need to reduce my tutorial schedules.”

“How can I take the responsibility to your mother?” Wonho confused.

“Just don’t tell her. We will keep this secret together,”

“B-but—“

“I won’t study then, and you will lose your new job. You’ve decided,”

Another sighed escape from Wonho’s mouth since he never knew that his first day for being a tutor was a bit hard. “Okay, okay. I’ll let you do it.”

Hayoung clapped her hands excitedly. “Thank you, Wonho oppa!”

“That’s enough. Let’s start our lesson now,” he remained.

***

 

“Hayoung?” Jooheon’s voice was suddenly causing Hyungwon snapped out from his thoughts.

Hyungwon and his buddies were staying in the school cafeteria during the recess time like they usually did. He directly lifted his chin to caught the girl present that stand behind Jooheon’s seat.

“Hi guys,” she greeted them while showing her smile.

“Hi, Hayoung-ah,” Hansol gave her a smile as reply.

“Hello, pretty!” Jackson grinned, try to flirt her.

“What are you doing here?” Hyungwon frowned.

“Can I borrow Hyungwon oppa for a while, sunbaes? I have something to talk about with him,” she flashed her wide smile and made the boys nodded their head together.

“Yah, I’m your senior. You should show some respect to me. I’m not a thing that you can borrow—“ before Hyungwon could finish his protest, Hayoung already grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the cafeteria with her.

 

“Yah!” he yanked her hand away as soon as they arrived at the back of school building. “Don’t you dare to touch me!”

“Ugh, you’re so grumpy, oppa. Could you please be nice to me a bit?” Hayoung rolled her eyes.

“What do you want?” Hyungwon showed an uninterested expression.

“Read this,” Hayoung suddenly showing her phone to him.

 

From: Uncle Jung

My dear Hayoung, I have a responsibility to take care of you while your parent isn’t home. So make sure you’re going home with Hyungwon. If he doesn’t want to do my order, just tell me and I’ll tell him.

 

“What? Is it real?” Hyungwon’s eyes widened in disbelief after he read the text message that his stepfather sent to the girl.

“Of course, it’s true,” Hayoung nodded while took back her phone.

“Geez... Why should I always stick with you?” he groaned in frustration.

“I just wanted to tell you about that. So, I’m going back to my class now. See you later, Oppa,” Hayoung formed another smile. Leaving Hyungwon dumbfounded.

***

 

“Hayoung-ah, Yerin-ah, look at this!” Changkyun suddenly barged into the class and handed them a paper.

Hayoung looked at the paper carefully before she shifted her eyes to her best friend that smiling in front of her. “What is this?”

“Remember when we said that we wanted to be professional dancers?” Changkyun asked back, still with the smile on his face.

“Yes and then what was that related to this?” Yerin stuck out the paper and looked at the taller confusedly.

“This is our chance. We should go for this audition,”

“B-but, our dance skill isn’t that good enough. We still need to practice a lot and we can’t do it properly since study hard is my first priority,” Hayoung hesitantly said.

“Oh come on, girl. We still have 2 weeks for the preparation. You can ask your tutor’s permission during these weeks to practice more. And told him for not tell it to your mother,” Changkyun explained. “You won’t miss this chance, right?”

“But my tutor is so strick, I guess... So, how can I get his permission?” Hayoung sighed.

“He’s a man, right? Easy!” Changkyun clicked his finger. “All you need to do is showing your dance skill in front of him. Make him fall for that and I’m sure he will give up!”

“Are you sure just that easy?” Hayoung blinked her eyes.

Changkyun nodded before lean closer to the girl. “But you should do some y move to seduce him. You know that every man can get weak because of it—Aw!”

Changkyun yelped in pain as he could feel someone had slapped his head. It was Yerin who remained quiet from the start that suddenly did it. “You’re out of your mind, Im Changkyun. How could you ask Hayoung to do that? She will look cheap!”

“B-but I don’t ask her to do some nasty thing. I just ask her to do ‘a bit y thing’. I thought it’s normal though,” Changkyun said while rubbing the part of his head that has been slapped.

“You don’t need to listen to him, Young—“

“I’ll try,” before Yerin could finish her words, Hayoung by out of the blue cut it. “I’ll do anything to chase my dream,” she said earnestly.

***

 

“Let’s break up,” it’s the first thing that Eunji heard after she arrived at her boyfriend’s house. “I cannot obey your rule that banning me from the nightclub. Jaebum and Jinyoung will make me as a subject of mockery if I can’t join them to the parties.”

“So, your friends and the night life are being your priority rather than me?” Eunji said while threw a sharp stare to the tallest.

“I don’t mean like that. But you know what, Ji? I chose you to be my girlfriend because you were different. You’re so understanding and kindhearted. You never protest when I’ve done whatever I wanted to do. But now, you’re suddenly changing like the other girls did. A girlfriend who has a lot of strick rules that restrick my freedom. And I don’t like it!” Hyunwoo raised his voice.

“Wait—You said that I’ve change, didn’t you? But, don’t you ever realize who was the one that forced me to turn like this?” Eunji asked while glare at him.

Hyunwoo gulped as it was the first time he sees the girl showing her toughness in front of him.

“It was you, Oppa. You forced me to turn out like this. You’ve always dumped me and then picked me up again and again whenever you wanted. I’m not a toy. I have a heart. And you never knew how much I’ve need to suffer because of you...” she bitterly said. “You never knew it because you’re too busy wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter