15th: All My Love

11 Blocks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I keep waiting for you to come back, with all my love'

Hayoung woke up in the morning and she got her eyes widened when she saw Changkyun was busy packing up some of his stuff inside his room. The guy as startled as her when he found Hayoung’s presence, but he tried to act cool. “Oh, you’ve wake up already,” he said.

“W-where did you want to go?” Hayoung asked, sensing the bad things will greet her.

Changkyun moves his gaze from her, right when he heard that question, so Hayoung could not see the bitterness. “I will move out tomorrow.”

“What?” Hayoung eyes rounded bigger. “But, why?— Is it because of last night or—“

“I know everything already,” Changkyun cut her words. “Hyungwon sunbae... He just canceled his wedding so he came back here to inform you about it, right?”

Hayoung’s eyes widened right when she heard the statement from her boyfriend. “Yeah, it was right. But, what’s the corelation with you? I mean, why you should move out from here?”

Changkyun looked down, still trying to avoid their gazes to meet each other. “My role is up. Hyungwon sunbae, your first love, is coming back to you again. So I should step back and let you be with him again.”

“But, Changkyun-ah, I—“

“I should know my limit, Hayoung. So, don’t feel hesitate toward me.”

Hayoung’s jaws dropped this time. She didn’t notice that it will come. Changkyun was right, Hyungwon just asked her to come back after everything between him and his stepsister was clear. She didn’t make a decision yet her current boyfriend already said that he will stay away from her life and let Hyungwon get her again.

“Okay then, you can take your breakfast. I cooked some bacon and I’ll drive you to airport later,” Changkyun formed a thin smile on his face before walked toward the suitcases.

“Y-you don’t need to drive me. I’ll take a cab instead,” Hayoung tried to refuse his offer.

Changkyun heaved a sigh. “It’s okay. I’m free today. And I know that you will go with Hyungwon sunbae, didn’t you?”

Hayoung stunned at her place and could not say any words to answering his question. Meanwhile, Changkyun’s jaws hardened as he saw her reaction. He knew for sure that his heart is hurting because of it. But he also know that he couldn’t do anything to change her feelings. He heaved a sigh once again before walk closer to her.

“You didn’t need to hide anything from me. Hayoung-ah, I ever told you that whatever the decision that you will make, if it’s for your happiness, I’ll always support you,” Changkyun smiled sadly.

Hayoung’s eyes were suddenly in tears.

“Don’t cry... I don’t want you to cry...” Changkyun whispered as he patted her shoulder. He really wanted to pull her into his embrace and let her sobbed in his chest, but he won’t do that. He knew that the girl didn’t love him the way he loves her.

“I’m sorry, Changkyun... I’m so sorry...” Hayoung sobbed. “I’m a bad girlfriend... I’m ungrateful...”

“Hayoung-ah...” Changkyun looked up, try to prevent the tear sank from his eyes. “You are not that bad. I know from the start that you’re never really can forget him. You have your own right to end up with someone that you really love. I’ll accept your decision with big heart though it hurts me. You don’t have to put any guilt over yourself. I am okay and will always be as long as you’re happy. So please, you don’t have to worry about me.”

Changkyun patted her head, while the girl didn’t say anything to reply. She was still sobbing while cupped half of her face with her palm.

Changkyun knew it was out of his limit, but the urge was beyond his handle. He leaned his face closer to her before pulled the palm that covering her face. “You’ll be okay. I’m sure you will be okay without me,” he whispered and Hayoung closed her eyes with tears still rolling down on her face. “Please stop crying, Hayoung. I’m sure Hyungwon sunbae won’t like to see your messy face...” Changkyun said bitterly before slowly let his lips touched her eyes.

The kiss was short, but it surely could make Hayoung’s heart pounding yet aching at the same time.

***

 

Wonho was lying on a bench at the backyard of Eunji’s house alone. He covered his eyes with his hand, not letting the moon rays showering his face.

“Are you sleeping?” a familiar voice greets his ears before he senses someone was shifting his hand to met the face of the girl that will officially become a part of his life tomorrow.

Instead of answering her question, Wonho just shook his head before form a cute smile on his face. It earns a chuckle from the girl.

“You’ll catch a cold if you sleep here. It’s almost late of night,” she came closer to him before sitting next to him.

“I’m sorry. I think I was so tired till I didn’t realize that I was sleeping here,” Wonho said while rubbing his eyes.

“Come here,” Eunji suddenly opened her arms and inviting him inside.

Wonho nodded before shifting his seat closer to her and let himself cuddling inside her warm hug. “Where’s little Hoseok? Did he sleep already?”

“He’s snoring just like his father,” Eunji chuckled and she earn a groan from Wonho but he refused to pull himself from her embrace. “Tomorrow will be the greatest day of my life. I never thought that you finally be mine,” Eunji said while staring at the night sky with full of stars.

“But it’s kinda sad tho since I should go back to States just one day after our wedding day,” Wonho pursed his lips. “I’ll be missing you and Hoseok so badly.”

“Eyy, don’t start to nagging. You should finish your study first. Hoseok will wait his daddy patiently to come back next year,” Eunji raised her hand to his hair softly.

“But still... A year will be such a long day for me. If only I could take both of you to States with me,” Wonho was still nagging but refuse to release the hug.

Eunji chuckled. “I know it will be hard for us. But, your education is important too. You should make Hoseok proud, yeobo. Oops—“ Eunji paused as when she realized that she just blurted out.

“Wait, what? You called me with yeobo?” finally, Wonho pulled himself from her embrace and found Eunji was cupping , being suddenly embarassed.

“N-nothing. I think you misheard it,” Eunji was too shy so she decided to get up, but Wonho quickly held her hand and now they were facing each other. Wonho was staring at her deeply and Eunji admitted that she will be going weak every time she stares at those pair of eyes. They will married tomorrow but her heart was still beating awkwardly every time he stares at her with those endearing eyes.

“Please repeat it, Ji. I want to hear you calling me with that nickname clearer,” he cupped her face closer to him as he could feel her breath hitting his skin. Eunji looked down because she was too shy to stare at him longer. It was way too cute for Wonho till he create a small smile on his face. “I’m sorry for being such a dumb. But truthfully, I was just afraid to losing you because I’ll go insane if it’s happened.”

Eunji shook her head and this time she’s collecting her bravery to staring at his eyes. “I understand. Let’s not talk about it again because everything is on our side now,” she curled her lips upward, showing off her eyesmile. Wonho admitted it was the best thing that exist on his life, and he addictive to it.

“Eunji-ya, I love you...” he said, almost whispering.

A tint flush on both of her cheeks when she heard his honest confession. “I love you too, Shin Wonho,” Eunji stared into his eyes deeply, before slowly but sure, she let her stare fall on his soft plum lips.

Wonho tracing her jaw while moves his free hand from her hand to her neck, before slowly pulling her face closer to him. Less than a second, their lips met each other. They shared the soft kisses that should remains longer before the sounds of their baby’s wailing interrupted the romantic scene.

***

 

Hyungwon already waited for Hayoung’s arrival in the airport since an hour ago. But his smile quickly vanished when he saw the girl was coming with her boyfriend on her side. Changkyun fulfilled his promise to drove her since today was the day she should go to Seoul and attending Wonho-Eunji wedding.

“Hey, you’ve come,” Hyungwon decided to greet Hayoung, before move his gaze to Changkyun and throw a small smile toward him.

“Please take care of her,” Changkyun said. “I trust her on you now.”

“I will. You don’t need to worry,” Hyungwon’s smile grew wider since he realized that his mission was succeed. He thought that he finally could win Hayoung’s heart back.

Changkyun nodded and tried his best to copying Hyungwon’s smile, though it obviously failed as bright as him.

“Changkyun-ah...” Hayoung was about to approach him, but Hyungwon suddenly held her hand. It made her stopped.

“Have fun,” Changkyun said for the last time before he turned around and walk away. Leaving Hayoung with bitterness on her eyes.

***

 

“Omoo...!! My baby Eunji, you are so beautiful!” Bomi squealed as she walked closer to her childhood friend.

“Thank you, Bbom,” Eunji smiled while kept on sitting elegantly inside the bride room. She wore a white wedding gown with crystal sequins everywhere, which showed off her bare shoulders.

“Lucky you. I also want to get married soon...” Bomi pouted and it made Eunji giggled.

“Don’t worry, Bbom. Jooheon already bought a ring for you— Oops,” she immediately cupped since she realized that she just blabbering the things that still be a top secret.

“Really?” Bomi’s eyes widened in amazement as she sat beside her best friend. “You’re not kidding me, huh?”

But before Eunji could open again for an answer, the bride room’s door suddenly opened where Mr. Jung and Mrs. Chae showed up from behind.

“My dear Eunji, are you ready?” Mrs. Chae, her kindhearted stepmother, gave a bright smile as she was helping her daughter to stand up and give her to her father.

“Yes, eomoni. I’m more than ready I guess,” Eunji gave a pretty smile toward the elder as she links her arm around Mr. Jung.

“Your gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter