Seeing You Again

Reality or Fantasy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being excited on the first day of class, Pie arrived in the school 1 hour earlier so she can familiarize herself with the surroundings specifically, the assigned classrooms for her different subjects. Although she seemed restless for having a part-time job, it doesn’t affect her being a morning person. Thus, she doesn’t leave the house without doing any chores so that when her mom gets up, it won’t be hassle for her to start working for the day as a dressmaker.

On the other hand, Kim as usual, woke up late because she failed to set her alarm clock the second time around. Normally, she throws it up because she hates studying and going to school for 8 hours or more a day. However, today is different and she doesn’t know why but her mind’s telling her that something good will happen. Little did she know, her life could change in no time. Doing her every day routine rapidly, Kim then grabbed her keys and phone in the nightstand and slung her backpack onto her shoulder before heading downstairs. Checking herself once more in front of the mirror, she found herself fixing the collar of her striped-polo and brushing the thick hair resting on her forehead to expose her dark beautiful eyes. (Imagine Kim's appearance at the picture above)

 

Pie’s POV*

Yeah, I got my tuition fee free and that was so helpful but the books here are so damn expensive. It’s hard when you’re not born with a silver spoon in your mouth so I ended up buying only 3 books out of 7 overall. I just hope that I could find someone I can share a book with. Honestly, there are still remnants of apprehension in me and I feel like all of the horrible childhood memories are coming back. But I believe in the saying that the only way to survive your fear is to face it. It might be risky on my side but if I wouldn’t do it, I won’t attain the life that I wanted for my family.

Going back to reality, I’m about to place some of my things inside my assigned locker when someone had pushed me against it, making my books scattered down in the floor.

“Oops, sorry! Next time, don’t block my way, little bastard!” A blonde-haired girl said with a bitter laugh, expressing her regrets sarcastically.

“I’m here to learn, not to initiate any fight Miss.” Letting the incident pass, I calmly fixed my shirt and gathered the books that were spread out on the ground but the girl kicked some away and is standing on the one that’s just over my reach. “Oh, really?” She arched her eyebrows while her arms folded over her chest. “But you’re not suitable in this prestigious and private type of university.”

“Stop, please!”

 

Kim’s POV*

“Stop, please!” As I walked towards the hallway, I abruptly stopped when someone shouted like……….what I’ve heard several years ago.

 Flashback

“You’re a fat ugly pig! Stay away from us. We don’t want to play with you!” someone said in a harsh tone, definite that he’s pulling somebody’s leg at the moment.

“Stop, please!” the girl cried out looks like she’s screaming in pain. What’s with these kids out there? Don’t they have any manners to show off. “I just want to make friends. There’s nothing wrong with that!”

Wow, this vacation was supposed to be memorable in a happy way not with this kind of sfuff most especially, witnessing someone being bullied by so-called affluent people. Yea, even at this age, I was considered a heir of my family’s company but using it against less fortunate ones never crossed my mind.

When the boy with a hair was about to push over the poor girl into the mud, I clutched his arm impulsively before he even began his nasty plan. “ Y’all back off and go home.”

“Oh so here’s a wannabe prince.” he smirked, glancing at the girl whose face strained with tears and hugged on her knees in trepidation. And you… pointing towards me, “Who are you to command me?”

“Even if I can’t, my father could if I’d tell him who’s messing up with his ranch.” The boy widened his eyes then mumbled something to the poor girl before turning around with his two friends trailing behind. “We’re not done yet, fatty!”

“Are you okay? Did they hurt you?”

“I’m fine. T…Thank you for s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter