#13

Don't You Dare to Love Me

KRIS POV

 

Seeing the ball flying to her direction, my eyes widen and subconsciously, I run to her as fast as I could, trying to push her away from getting hit, but unfortunatel, time goes too fast and before I know it, the ball hits her face.

.

 

SOOJUNG!” I shout as she falls onto the ground with her face covered with both of her hands. I approach her in hurry, and while holding her shoulders, I slowly pull hair back which covered her face but I can only see traces of blood trickling down from her forehead. Cursing, I take her hands down by force to see whether she got injured anywhere else.

 

“Oh my god, she’s bleeding” Luhan says.

Soojung hasn’t say a word until Lay starts to tell her to.

“! Soojung, open your eyes” Lay tells her.

 

Hoping she would be fine, she slowly opens her eyes and touches her head in which she hisses in pain.

“A-are you that hurt?” I ask, clearly guilty. If only I didn’t agree to let her join.

 

Scared, worry, anger, and regret is all I can feel at this moment.

 

I shouldn’t agree on her wish beforehand. It’s all my fault.. but who the the heck threw that ball?!

 

“ that son of a ”

 

Determined, I stand up with my fists clenched, ready to beat up the guy who did this to her, but suddenly, a girl shouts, grabbing everyone’s attention including mine as she points at a certain scene.

 

A figure is beating up the guy, the guy who I assumed as the one who is in fault of throwing the ball, and in a matter of seconds, I know it’s Kai. Kai is throwing punches at the guy, kicking him in his stomach until he falls and tries to defend himself from getting hit and of course, no one stands a chance with Kai.

 

I know shouldn’t be feeling this, but seeing him get beaten, I kind of pity the guy not because he doesn’t deserve it, but it’s because of who is actually beating him up. Just so you know, when Kai beats someone, he means it.

 

Leaving Kai still beating the out of him, no one dare to intervene the fight, I kneel down and face Soojung. Before she even shouts, I bring both of my arms under her legs and her back, carrying her to the nurse room.

 

As I walk in attempt to find the nurse room, people continue to stare and whisper among themselves. In the other hand, Soojung keeps on telling me to put her down, afraid that I will broke my arms despite the injury she has. Still so cute.

 

Image result for divider png

“Oppa it hurts” an 8 year old Soojung said while she blea on her bleeding knee.

“Ya pabo-ya, that’s why I said not to run, the road’s slippery, it rained this morning. Look at what you’ve done now” the older boy scolded her.

“You’re not helping” Soojung pouted which made the boy in front of her chuckled.

“Can you walk?” He said as he held out his hand.

Soojung tried to stand up but failed as she let out a shriek.

“You’re such a crybaby” he sighs as he kneels down, his back facing the girl, “come here”

“Are you gonna be fine?”

“Quit talking, let’s just go home, the orphanage isn’t too far from here anyways”

Soojung reluctantly wrapped her arms on his neck as the boy catches each her legs with his hands.

“I’m heavy, you might break your arms”

“Yeah i probably will”

“WU YIFAN~!” Soojung couldn’t stop hitting his back, while the boy kept on threatening to let go of her if she didn't stop, and in that moment, her pain on her knees was soon forgotten.

 Image result for divider png

 

Soojung POV

 

“Thankyou Kris, for bringing me home and this” I point at my forehead which is now covered with band aids.

“And um sorry, we didn't win because of me”

I nervously laugh and bit my lips, waiting for his reply as he stares down on me. I feel that my heartbeat can no longer be controlled if he doesn't say something. His gaze is just too intense.

“Are you still thinking about the match?” He asks.

“Yeah, I can’t help but feel guilty. If i just-”

“Stop. Listen, you did not do anything wrong during the match and we enjoyed it. That’s a fact. So stop feeling guilty”

 

He continues, “It should have been my fault that you’re injured. I allowed you to play the game”

 

“Kris, no, it’s not your fault at all. It’s just an accident”

 

He scoffs and gestures me to go inside “just go now and rest. If you need anything, call me”

 

I nod at his words and walk towards the lobby with my head tilted, should i do it? Should i not? Urgh whatever. I turn back and walk towards Kris who is looking at me with a confused face before I wrap my arms on his waist.

 

“Umm, thanks” I murmur and the moment I let go of his waist, I run towards the lobby without turning my head.

 

What in the world I was trying to do?! I attempt to hit my head but realize that I’m injured so I put both of my hands on my chest, trying to feel whether or not my heart's still beating.

 

My phone suddenly rings

“Hello?”

“Soojung! I heard that you were injured!” Sulli shouts, causing me to put a distance between my phone and my ear.

 

We keep on talking until I reach the front of my door and notice that Kai is standing there, punching his door code.

 

“Bye sulli. Talk to you later” I end the call in hurry, afraid to get caught by him. I don’t even know why I’m feeling this way, but just seeing him up close when he, hours ago, had just beat the crap out of a guy in front of my face, can be quite intimidating.

 

I can feel that he noticed my presence as he stops punching the code for awhile before resuming. I gulp and I’m too afraid to greet him so I decide to go in my apartment quietly without bothering him. But just when I was about to open my door, he says in the most despicable way,

 

“Don’t even try to do something you can’t do. You’ll end up looking foolish” and with that he disappears, slamming the door.

 

Did he just mocked me indirectly? Was he saying that I was incapable of doing volley?! Oh, so now it's my fault that I got hit when you tried to kill the guy who accidently threw the ball at me, huh, funny. But wait, since when did I become so confident? What made you think that he, the amazing Kai, would be angry at the guy who accidently hurt you Soojung. What are you to him?

 

I scoff at my own reasoning. He’s right. I’m indeed foolish.

 

The whole night, I spend talking to Sulli about what happened today because I did not meet her the whole day as she was also busy with her own members.

 

“Soojung, you said that you got into a part time job?” Sulli suddenly asks.

“Oh right, crap. I almost forgot. I think I have my first shift tomorrow”

“It’s at the Croux bar right?”

“Yes, so I’m sorry I think I can’t go to to the mall with you like I promised last week”

“Nah, it’s fine, let me drop you at the bar tomorrow. I’m bringing my new car~” she sings.

I groan and we both laugh in sync.

Image result for divider png

 

I was walking down the street at night, back from the market and I was going to the orphanage. It was night by the time I finished buying the groceries, and living near the countryside has its own perks. The lights of the streets were barely on, and I could only depend on those to guide me home. I was already to used to walk alone, but never this late. The streets were empty by now and i fasten my pace. Drunk men walking around the streets were not making the situation any better. It became worse when suddenly I was dragged into an ally, I could hardly see his face- no, their faces.

 

The moonlight helped me to catch a glimpse of what was happening and instead of making me feel relieved, it made me lost my mind. There was about 4 of them. They all had tattoos and piercing with them. One with their arm fully tattooed, one had piercings in their lips, their brows, everywhere. They looked more awful the moment I realized they were drunk.

“Yo, man. Look what i caught just now” the one who dragged me says as he slams me on the wall. Fear started to engulf me as a second guy traced my face with his filthy hands. I was too scared to even scream. Tears were threatening to fall.

“Go away” i manage to say, but they burst into laughs.

“Aww sweetie, we promise we won’t be harsh”

Another guy from my left brought my hands up to my sides although I struggled already, but it had no effect. He brought his lips close to my neck and I could smell the strong scent of alcohol coming from him.

“You smell so good. Wonder what you taste like”

And the moment he kissed my neck in a lustful way, i couldn’t help but to let out the tears i had been holding. I shouted when one of them tore my clothes, my shoulders were exposed. They were touching me all over, my legs, my thighs, my body, and all I could think at that moment was,

 

Please, someone, help me.

 

Image result for divider png

I wake up with a cold sweat in the middle of the night. That dream again. The dream, not exactly a dream because it literally happened , has been haunting me the past 3 years, not every night, but when the dream decides to appear, then it will. I used to always ask my friends back at the orphanage to sleep with them because I was too scared, but now, I am quite used to it.

 

Okay soojung, let’s sleep because tomorrow you have a lot of work to do.

 

Image result for divider png

 

 

“You should put more concealer on, waitress ain’t y if they got bruise on their forehead” Sulli says as she stops in front of the bar in her new BMW she got for her birthday gift last month. She opens her purse and takes out a concealer stick and gives it to me.

“Here take it”

“Thanks, I’ll return it tomorrow” i say as I open the door of Sulli’s car and bid her goodbye.

 

 

 

“Change into this” the manager of the bar says to me as she gives me the waitress attire.

I bow to her before I walk to the washroom to change.

 

Finished covering my bruise with Sulli’s concealer, I walk out of the washroom and put all of my stuffs in the locker room. As I approach the counter bar to serve drinks, I notice someone sitting in one of the stools and he looks like someone I know.

 

After making guesses, I finally got it.

 

Kai.

 

 

Why do you appear everywhere?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Image result for divider png

Author's note:

 

YAY GUYS I'M BACK LALALALALALALALALALLA. I'm sorry, I'm like, getting excited all over because I FINISHED MY EXAMS *cheers* and also I will be able to continue the story! Am i the only one getting excited?? HHAHHAHAHAH talk to me cause I don't want to be seen like a cray cray who talks by herself HAHAHHA

 

anddd as for the story... a lot of flashbacks is it? Sorry if you're confused but I just had to put them in. And guess who is wu yifan HAHAHAHHA *lame joke*, probably all of you know already. And Soojung hugging Kris, what do you feel about that? I literally cringe while writing that part hahahahah.. and I'm telling you, plot is comig~~~i mean you know, the part where you get excited. So, tell me, are you confused with the whole story right now? Like with all the flashbacks and so, if you are, I am willing to edit it.

#Teamkai or #Teamkris

Thanks again for those who subscribed to this story, either you're a new one or a loyal subscriber <3

Support me by commenting!

 

LOTS OF LOVE <33

 

 

 

and you know, Kai and Soojung literally broke up. The moment the news was released, i kinda freak out. I am originally a Kaistal shipper, don't bash me, hahhahah and it made me really sad. But I can only wish the best for the both of them and we, either an exo-l or a MeU should respect both of their decision and I also hope that they remain as friends <3