#09

Don't You Dare to Love Me

Kai pov   

    
“Kai, 10 minutes before this place will explode, so it’s better if we leave now” Suho whispers close to my ear.


“Kai, you there?” Suho’s hand waves in front of my face.


After realizing his presence, I look at him, “You go first. I’m just gonna drink some more”


“Don’t play dumb, Kai. You’re putting yourself in danger. Let’s go” Suho grabs my arm. I harshly pull it away from his grip.
“Just ing leave me”  


Suho sighs, “Your choice. I’ll bring the others to the base and make sure you leave before this place gets blown”


When I see Suho and the others leave, I turn my attention back to the crowd dancing in the middle. More like, someone. 


Just 5 minutes ago, I saw her entering the club. I didn’t recognized her at first, I was just thinking that she’s a random hottie, which turned out to be her, Kris’ . I didn’t believe it at first because whenever I saw her, she was always bare-faced and covered up, but now, with her hair curled, her smoky eyes, her tight dress that hugged her curve- Wait, what the I was thinking? 


But in the end, I couldn’t resist when she started to dance. Her, dancing so y yet I’m sure has an innocent mind, got me caught up. Guys around her eye her hungrily. them. I didn’t tear my gaze away until Suho told me to leave. I couldn’t. I don’t want to
3 minutes are up and I start to think that maybe it’ time for me to leave because 2 more minutes I’ll stay here, I’ll be dead. Looking at her direction one last time, I get up on my feet, should I just let her die? But she’s innocent. I turn my head slowly to her direction once again and I freeze. 


 A man drags her and I can see the discomfort on her face. Eyeing the two, I see them coming towards my direction, and I quickly sit on the stool again, pretending to be playing with my phone. From the sides of my eyes, I can see them sitting down probably 4 stools away from me. 


I tell myself, one and a half minutes Kai. Leave her, or you will die. 


I made my decision and wanted to leave, but then I see his hand touching her knee. Anger suddenly starts to fill up my emotions. How dare he.  When his hand starts to move up, caressing her thighs, I can’t stand it any longer. That’s it. 


I stand up, knocking off my stool, causing people beside me to stare at me. Walking over to her, I grab her tightly, and pull her away, dragging her towards the exit, pushing people away. I do not give a towards the people that curse me after I pushed them. 


I hear her call my name. I don’t bother to look back at her instead, I drag her as fast as I could towards where my bike is.


“Kai I know you’re still there, you have 30 seconds before the bomb goes off” Lay speaks through my earpiece.


“Hop on” i say giving a helmet to her.
“Kai what are you d-”
“Hop on or you die”


I see her face turned a slight paler and she looks at me like I’m crazy. Seeing that she still doesn’t take the helmet, I forcefully put the helmet on her head and lock it. Putting my own helmet, i start the engine. 


“Let’s go or we die” 
With no hesitation she hops on to the bike and I speed up. 


Boom! 


The sound of the explosion is heard. 


“That was close” Lay speaks through the earpiece.


I smirk at his comment. 


“What was that?” She says close to my ear, clearly scared. Then I figure that my is waist being wrapped tightly with her hands. “I don’t know” I reply, playing innocent. 


She’s silent on the way back, still, her hands wrapped on my waist. Such a nuisance. Thinking that it’s probably risky to bring her to the head base, i bring her to the apartment. 


Stopping in front of the lobby, I wait her to get off, but she doesn’t move. 


“Is my body that tempting that you don’t want to let go of it?” I smirk and turn my head back, facing her.


She suddenly realizes what she’s been doing and let go immediately. Clearing , she gets off my bike, “thanks”. With that, she walks fast inside the lobby with her head low. I scoff and smile at her awkwardness, and as soon I see her getting into the elevator, I park my bike and get into my black bugatti. 

 
“I’m heading to the base” i say, closing the earpiece close to my ear.

 


---------


Soojung POV


I can finally breathe when i get into the elevator. Placing my hand on my chest, I feel my heart beats fast. That was so embarrassing! I hit my head with my other head. Why did I even hug hi- argh whatever! The elevator door opens and I step out, my mind being distracted about the whole scenario in the club earlier. But before I can think of anything else, I see a person standing outside my door. 


The moment he sees me, he runs to me and wraps me with his arms, “Thank god you’re okay”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR's note

hey guys wassup! How's the story going? Really need you guys to comment because I don't know what you readers think of this story.. your comments motivate me to write and be a better author ^^