#10

Don't You Dare to Love Me

A/n:  It's been three weeks since I last updated, so maybe if you happen to forget the story, at least read the last chapter first, hehehhe just an advice ;)Image result for divider clip art

 

“K-kris what are you doing here?” I mumble on his chest.

 

“God, soojung I was so scared” he says as he sighs and brings my head closer to his chest.

 

“Umm, Kris.. you can let go. I can’t breathe”

 

“Oh, sorry” he says as he pulls away, holding my arms with his hands. “You didn’t get hurt, did you? , why are you even at that club! I can’t imagine if you-” he stops and closes his eyes.

 

I’m fine, really. But hold up, how did you know I was at a club?” I raise my eyebrow. “And you made it seemed like I was dying or something” i laugh, but seeing he doesn’t take my joke, I clear my throat.

 

“Just, go inside and rest” he says as he pats my shoulder and leaves. He stops abruptly, without turning back he says, “And don’t wear something so flashy in public”. With that he continues his pace to the elevator.

 

Looking down at myself, I just realized that I’m only wearing a little bit of clothing. Did Kai see me in this? Duh Soojung, of course.

 

You haven’t even answer my question!” I shout at his back, but he doesn’t turn around, and I know he’s pretending to not hear me.

 

Image result for divider clip art

Kai POV

 

“So, how’s it going so far?” I ask, the door opening automatically after passing through the scanning door. Security in the base is quite tight, every person that would like to come in will be scanned, and if the scanner doesn’t recognize you then there will be an alarm.

 

“That guy joon pyo is dead, and so is his men. Mission succeed” Luhan replies, busy on reading his comics.

 

“Kai where have you been? And you could be dead for mother’s sake!” Chanyeol shouts as he carelessly comes down the stairs.

 

“But I’m not” I answer

 

“Urgh, whatever”

 

Feeling thirsty, I go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to get something to drink.

 

“What about the girl?” I say while opening a can of beer.

“She’s safe. But Kai you have to know what I had been through just to get her out of there. I ing paid Sehun a million won to tell her to go out.” Baekhyun says.

“How’d you do it?” Chanyeol asks.

Sehun who’s busy playing with his Xbox with Xiumin replies, “Don’t know. All I said was ‘hey sulli let’s get out of here’ and she followed me instantly.”

“As expected from the oh charming sehun” Chanyeol says.

“Who’s Sulli?” Tao suddenly appears. He look excited.

“Not your business” I say to him and I hear him groan.

“By the way Kai, who’s the girl you’re hitting just now? I asked lay to hack the cctvs on the street and found you riding a bike with someone. I think I saw her somewhere, but I couldn’t see her face clearly. And weirdly after that, Kris barged out of here. And he hasn’t got home since then” luhan says.

I don’t know what to say to them, “She’s-”

“Speaking of the devil” someone says.

 

“Oh hey Kris” Baekhyun says cheerfully, his face innocent.

Kris nods his head and walks to the refrigerator, brushing my shoulder, and take out a can of beer. He sits in one of the stools and looks at me, knowing that I have been staring at him for awhile.

“Thanks”

I raise my brows, confused, and the room suddenly goes silent.

“For saving her, you know” he says.

I heave a sigh, “For your information, I wouldn’t give a if she gets blown up” I lie. “But she just happens to be your girl and I wouldn’t want to see you getting depressed if she died..., hyung” i said emphasizing the last word.

 

He stands up, lightly slams his can of beer on the counter and walks toward me, fury in his eyes and grabs my collar, “Oh you wouldn’t want that .., little brother, or I will not hesitate to burn you alive”. He smirks.

 

The moment he said those words, it all comes back.

 

The fire, the shouts, the crying, the moment when I lost my sanity.

 

Pushing his chest away, I take my bike keys, and while leaving, I hear someone says,

 

"Kris, that's too much".

Image result for divider clip art

Soojung POV

 

“Sulli, I’m so sorry about last night. I left without telling you” I say to Sulli when I see her standing in front of the campus.

 

She suddenly hugs me.

“No soojung, I’m glad you left yesterday. You wouldn’t believe me. Yesterday, while I was searching for you, suddenly Sehun appeared and he asked me to come with him. And I did. He took me into a cafe, ordered drinks, then he brought me home. I was so happy last night until my brother called me, asking where I am. He sounded very worried. He told me that the club exploded. Like I’m not even joking” what the . The sound that I heard yesterday must be the explosion!

 

Sulli continues, “The club that we went to yesterday blew off. I tried calling you but I couldn’t reach you. And I’m really happy to see you’re safe”

 

Trying to imagine the scenario of last night, I really have many questions. I almost died. Oh my gosh. Kai was right, iI could die. Did he know? And was that why he said we’ll die if I don’t go with him? And what’s with Sehun? Why was he suddenly there? Was he with Kai in the first place? What about that guy Soohyuk? Does that mean he’s dead?

 

Sulli’s holds my arm and brings me back to reality.

 

“I’m really happy that you’re fine. By the way, why did you leave last night? And with who?” she asks as we go to our next class.

Figuring it would be better to not tell Sulli about my encounter with Kai and Kris last night, I say, “I suddenly feel not well so I grabbed a taxi to go home”

---

Mrs Park, our contemp. dance intrustructor, announces at the end of the class, “I was told to announce the class that there will be a sports day coming up, so you are all expected to join”. Many grunts and whining come from the students. “But, this year, the art department which includes us, will be in one team with the sport department, and will compete with the academic department”. With that, the class goes 180 degrees, cheering and they get excited all over, the girls getting crazy.

 

YASSS!!”

“OH MY GOD! Does that mean we’re teaming up with the boys?!”

“We’ll be in the same group as Kris! ing yas!”

“My gosh, luhan will also be there!”

 

“Class, please quiet down” Mrs.Park says as she claps her hand, “I know you’re excited but still, smaller groups will be made in the team. And, you’re not allowed to choose your teammates. The leader of the groups will choose you, and most of them are from the sports team. The teams are already been set, and here I will pass you around the list.”

 

Mrs. Park walks to her desk and takes out a folder. She grabs a bunch of papers inside and brings them to the students, passing them around. Most of the girls take the papers by force, excited of knowing their teammates. Some cries, shouts, grunts are heard when finally the papers are passed to them. Sulli gives one to me, and looking at the table on the paper, I search for my name.

 

Soojung..soojung..soo- oh here it is

 

Bringing my pointy finger to the top of the list, I find a name I should have expected. Kris. Yup, he chose me. I heave sigh.

 

Well, at least I know him already.

Image result for divider clip art

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Well, sorry for not updating the past weeks because I've been busy with school and stuffs. But finally here is the 14th chapter! Thankyou for 130 subscribers who have been willingly to read this story!! BUT,, PLEASEE comment because that's what keeps me motivated! Even though you're only commenting a word or so, it cause an effect for me as an author. Don't be a silent reader. Sorry if you're thinking I'm whining or I talk to much in each chapter but, really, I would love to read your thoughts.Thanks for reading and see u in the next chapter/