Morning, sunshine.

Restricted

He didn't want to wake up. 

The bed was warm and cozy. He loved the feel of soft fabric against his skin. There was an unfamiliar fragrance filling his sleepy mind that he quickly love.

It almost felt like home. Almost.

The sharp pounding in his head startled Hoseok completely awake. His head shot up a bit before falling back into the soft pillow, with him groaning. He hated this feeling. He regretted last night so much. Shouldn't have drunk that much.

The feeling of cool hand brushing his hair was comforting. 

'Wake up, sunshine,' a chuckle. 

The voice.

If he wasn't too occupied with his hangover head throb,Hoseok could've recognized the voice immediately. However, he realized it a bit late; after few more session of and groaning to be precise.

Min Yoongi.

He opened his eyes so wide and fast the Gwangju boy swore he could see the outer space for a split second.

Yoongi chuckled at the sight. The boy beside him was adorable - all unkempt and shell-shocked. It wasn't the sight he was used to, but fond of - nonthelessly. The boy usually kept his behaviour composed behind that bright smile. Since he brought him home, Yoongi learned a lot of new things about him. 

He decided he loved everything about him.

 

Hoseok was safe to say - horrified beyond words.

Why on earth Min Yoongi was with him?

Thinking was the next to the hardest thing he could do right now. 

Yoongi enjoyed anticipating his next move. His sight trailed slowly down his shoulder - adding to the suspense.

Hoseok quickly noticed his very own upper torso. 

Holy cow, what happened last night?

 

Min Yoongi smirked on cue.

'You don't remember?'

 

Oh, he definitely could read that face. Never let go of a chance to tease.

 

The younger boy's mind froze even longer. He tried to patch the missing pictures from his memory without much success. The only person that seemed to hold the key to the missing link was Yoongi but that suspicious smirk didn't help very much.

First thing he did was touching his own neck.

 

Yoongi just watched the reaction closely. 

 

It took him all that not to panic outwardly. Not a good mix with hungover and Min Yoongi. Hoseok wanted to just bolt out of the room but the headache was telling him to be more rational than just plain hysterical.

The Gwangju boy quietly assessing the situation. Min Yoongi was wearing a shirt and pair of shorts. Except for his pounding headache and the aching joints, he didn't feel any pain anywhere "suspicious". Unless the role was reversed or only heavy petting was involved, he was pretty sure nothing wrong happened between them.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to ask.

'Did we...?'

Min Yoongi was quick to spar.

'Did we what?'

He took a deep breath, pushing himself up to his elbow. 

'Did we do things we didn't suppose to?'

 

Straight to the point. Just the way he liked it. 

'Maybe,' he smirked, patting Hoseok's bare arm before pushing himself up. 'Maybe not. Go freshen up. I'll get you something for that headache.'

He walked out of the room with a smile. Somehow, it refreshed him to discover a morning like this. Sure he had his share of fun stripping off the drunken boy last night, but aside from some spooning and cuddling; he didn't cross the border. Hoseok was being a clingy drunk in his sleep and Yoongi was just happy to accomodate.

He wouldn't mind for more mornings like this.