The Devil on a mission

Restricted

There was nothing more beautiful in this world but to be in love.

Jimin leaned back against his seat, hiding a smile behind his glass of wine. Jungkook was with his usual antique but he didn't miss the extra spring in his walk and overdosing sweetness in his smile. He knew the reason behind that. A certain blonde that came over few nights ago was still in his mind.

He did some research.

According to Min Ho that was Kim Taehyung, quite an established businessman. He was into fashion and was well-known for his look and easygoing attitude. A fierce oppenent when provoked; something that could go very well with Jungkook. The boy was a pro annoying bastard when he wanted to. They could very well be a perfect couple in tug-o-war game. The bickering session between them would be very interesting - on or off bed.

Putting that aside, now there was Hoseok.

His personal favourite ; Jung Hoseok. A Siren he discovered and always wanted to keep around. The boy was as tame as a passing dove. One minute he would be pecking food from your hand and the other time he would just fly around you like a stranger.

He kept coming back to the club - which was to his delight. Jimin liked to think that they were good friends, probably better than just good. And given his nature, he wanted to keep his friends happy.

He wouldn't mind Hoseok as a lover, honestly. That talent - that body. His personality was a major plus point and the megawatt smile was to die for. The way he always exude his delicate pheromone over the fresh masculine perfume he never forgot wearing - Jimin loved everything about him. Wouldn't mind seducing him seriously if he wasn't too taken in by Taemin.

'Min Yoongi,'

He subsconciously mouthed the name before taking a sip from his glass. A unique character; a mytserious card that suddenly appeared in his hand. Someone with history with Hoseok. A fated reunion.

Park Jimin was in love with how the story unfolded in front of him right now. He could taste excitement at the tip of his tongue. 

He saw what happened that night.

Min Yoongi was the type that wouldn't keep a relationship. He refused to be tied down. There was not much that he knew about the man's past aside from the one told by Hoseok. Could be a very dangerous man. 

Exciting.

He felt a sudden kinship with the man the moment they met each other face to face. With a partner like Hoseok , even the sky wasn't the limit. Problem being, Hoseok was terrified at the sight of the man and he wasn't the easiest person to convince. The only reason he always gave in when Jimin pestered him to dance was because he loved dancing more than anything. 

What would a good friend do beside helping with his friend's happiness?

With that in mind, the kind Jimin picked his phone and looked for Min Yoongi contact. He decided to go old-fashioned and sent him a line. Once done, the devil smiled at his lover that just walked into the room with a bottle of his favourite wine and a pair of tall glasses.

Taemin chuckled. 'That look on your face is full of scheming,' he sat beside Jimin, nudging his cheek with his nose. 'What are you planning this time?'

'Nothing much,' the devil's smile widening; his eyes almost disappeared into a pair of curvy lines. 'Just the usual.'

Taemin shook his head - amused. His boyfriend could have the smile of an angel, but always the devil with a mission. Maybe he could get him to talk about it after few glasses of wine or during a hot tumbles on bed later.

Their nightly routine was always especially exciting when the little devil started his game.