Double Trouble

Restricted

The least Hoseok expected to happen was to walk in to Min Yoongi having a friendly conversation with none other but Jimin.

For a second after noticing their arrival, Jimin almost called out his friend's name. He held himself back at the very last moment, registering the shock on Hoseok's face. Besides, they were in the presence of none other but the "new manager" that Hoseok just talked about last night. Jimin had agreed to tonight business dinner after learning that it was a direct invitation by Min Yoongi.

Having Hoseok along was a sure surprise.

Jimin could taste the excitement at the tip of his tongue.

Jung Hoseok saw that.

He knew the look on Jimin's face when he got excited about something. Right now, there was definitely something bubbling up in the devilish man's mind.

'Forgive our tardiness. The traffic was awful.'

'You're not late. We just arrived early,' Yoongi's eyes slid casually to the young man beside Jackson. 'Good to see you again, Hoseok.'

The young man gave a slight, polite bow.

'So Mr. Jim, this is my trusted right hand, Jackson Wang and his most capable sidekick, Jung Hoseok.'

They exchanged firm handshakes across the table, with Jimin's hand lingering a little longer on Hoseok's - teasing.

That didn't escape Yoongi's eyes.

'Have you two met before?'

Curse the sharp visual perception. Hoseok panicked quietly inside his mind - eyes swimming away from Jimin. His mind, however, busy running around his friend - screaming at him not to say something stupid.

'We had,' Jimin smiled at Yoongi. Hoseok's heart did a violent flip in his chest. 'One of my students is his acquintance.'

Holy , Jimin.

A spark of interest flashed in Yoongi's eyes.

'So you two knew each other,' this time it was directed at Hoseok. The young man immediately flashed his usual smile.

'Mr. Jimin taught a dancing class nearby my housing area.'

He stopped at that. Jimin chuckled. Hoseok cursed him inside his head.

'Just call me Jimin,' he smiled. 'I'm more comfortable not being adressed as mister over dinner.'

Hoseok locked eyes with Jimin over his friendly smile.

Shut your piehole Jimin. This is not some kind of game.

Jimin gave his friend a casual nod.

Oh, but I am having fun, Hobi.

Hobi could see that he was heading on nowhere against the shorter man.

 

Dinner went over smoothly Hoseok was almost fooled. Once the alcohol was passed around, he knew better. His worry tonight was directed mostly at Jimin. He knew the man was a heavy-weight when it came to drinking, but Min Yoongi had proven to be a tough opponent.

One wrong word and his life would be over.

'So, Jimin,' Yoongi filled up the other man's glass. 'You open a dancing class too?'

Jimin grinned.

'I do.'

Hoseok pretended to drink and look around the room.

'What kind of dance?'

Jimin took a sip from his glass.

'Exotic, contemporary... hip-hop. I don't have a cap limit.'

Yoongi took in the information with a nod before glancing at Hoseok. After a good one minute, he tapped the firm thigh with his hand. The younger man turned to look at him immediately.

'My glass ain't going to refill itself.'

'Ah,' Hoseok nodded. 'I am sorry.'

'Let me,' Jimin reached for the bottle at the same time with a smile. Yoongi immediately stopped him.

'I can't have the guest doing that,' he smiled. 

Smooth.

Jimin threw a quick glance at Hoseok with slight smile. The other man pretended not to see it.

 

Yoongi took his time watching the slander fingers reached for the bottle and filled his glass. Hoseok had beautiful fingers - just the right size to fit between his. He took a fancy to the neckline too. He liked how delicate it looks.

This frustrating "I-can-but-I-cannot-mess-with-this-boy" relationship was indeed very entertaining. 

There was something about Jung Hoseok. The plain office look didn't do much to hide his charming look but it was much more than that. While the Siren mysteriously tugged every strings inside him right, this boy held his interest in much simpler, clean way. 

He seriously wanted to get him drunk and watched him come undone.

'Do you dance, Hoseok?'

The way the boy almost flinched at the question caught his interest even more. When Hoseok glanced at him with his usual smile and a slight shook of head, Yoongi didn't let go of the chance.

'Are you sure? You have a body of a dancer.'

Hoseok chuckled.

'I have two left legs,' he proceeded to push the other man's glass politely towards him. 'Here you go, Mr. Yoongi.'

 

Jimin couldn't hide a smile. It was clear and obvious that Min Yoongi was flirting with Jung Hoseok. 

'I will gladly assist if you wish to dance, Hoseok.' He held back professionally when he saw the Gwangju-born male twitched at his statement before continuing. 'My club is always open if you are interested. I can be your private dance partner.'

You are so dead, Jimin.

The owner of the club smiled back.

I would've paid for this kind of entertainment, Hobi. Live a little. LOL.