Intoxicated

Restricted

It was almost physically impossible to get Hoseok drunk on alcohol. Or it was actually possible, but to see him acting drunk... nearly never. Maybe he had seen it in past but most probably too drunk himself to remember. 

To get him drunk on stage however, was a piece of cake.

The Siren often lost his mind to music. It worked on him a lot more efficiently than the strongest alcohol drinkable on earth. Once the body was introduced to a song, he would slowly get drunk on the tempo and moved as if he was the one weaving in the flow. It was a sight Jimin always loved to watch and display.

Tonight, however, Hoseok lost to the alcohol.

The Gwangju dancer seemed to try his hardest not to interact too much with the others, replacing conversation with refilling and emptying his glass. It worked to certain extent but got him drunk in the process. The quiet type. You wouldn't even realize it unless you stared real hard and long.

Jimin kept in mind to check on Hoseok later. 

Right now, Min Yoongi's face returned to his mind.

The unpredictable type. The kind that would make an interesting lover, or a scary enemy. To be on his good side was a plus. He was helplessly drawned by The Siren. Somehow, he had a feeling that Yoongi was catching up real quick on that matter. The way he looked at Hoseok was just as deep as his interest for any type of info concerning The Siren.

Park Jimin wasn't a rocket scientist, but he could recognize a potential of romance when he saw one.

Hoseok could have a rather interesting relationship if he invested it on this man.

~~~

'Are you sure you don't need me to send you home?' Jackson frowned slightly. 'You drank quite a lot just now.'

Hoseok took a deep breath and flashed his normal, bright smile.

'I have some things to take care of before heading home,' he thumbed back. 'I'll call a cab or uber later. Don't worry.'

Hoseok looked normal. Maybe he really could hold his liquor like what people had told him. Jackson finally gave up and nodded.

'Ok. Be careful.'

Hoseok waited and watched the car leaving the place until it was far enough for him to drop his mask.

He seriously felt like puking.

Turning around, the readhead tried to calm himself as he walked. It would be bad if he ended up emptying his stomach right in front of the premis.

 

The boy didn't look too good.

Yoongi had stopped his car when he spotted Hoseok parting ways with Jackson, just to watch. He had drank quite a lot. Could fool anybody with that normal look he wore on his face, but Yoongi knew he was considerably drunk - perhaps more than his usual standard.

Right now, he was 100% sure Hoseok was completely drunk.

He drove his car slowly following the slightly slouching figure until Hoseok made a sharp turn at the corner of the building and disappeared from sight.

Min Yoongi stopped the car completely and went out. The alley was a little dark and rather empty, except for the figure that was trying his best not to topple over as he emptied his stomach's content to the ground.

'Hey, you ok?'

It took a while before Hoseok finally stopped and turned. It made Yoongi smile how he finally saw the young man with his guard and mask down and looked like he just drank the bar empty.

'Why are you... still here?'

He chuckled.

'Just making sure you are ok,' he shook his head. 'Which you are not.'

'I'm ok,' Hoseok wiped the side of his mouth with his sleeve, trying to straighten his posture with some difficulties.

'Sure you are. Come, I'll send you home.'

Hoseok actually bursted into laugh at that, before quickly stopping himself.

'Sorry,' he started walking, or more to slanting to one side in what seemed like an effort to walk. 'I'll just walk...'

Yoongi caught the drunk quickly before he did some unthinkable move. 

'I'll let you walk later. For now, lets go to my car.'