Blackhole

Restricted

Hoseok was still in his high in the morning. There was some extra bounce to his steps and color to his smile. Dancing was always in his blood. He didn't get much chance to do it lately and last night gave him enough rush to last for few days.

'Good morning!'

His cheerful greeting was accepted warmly by his collegue. Everybody loved Jung Hoseok. He was a person with pleasant personalities. Today, he was even brighter than usual.

'Did something good happen, Hobi?'

Yuli leaned against his cubicle with a smile. Her slander figure was clad in yet another cute office wear. He always thought that she had a good sense of fashion.

'Yes,' he smiled back. 'It came in a form of Yuli, currently standing right in front of me. Nice outfit.'

The lady laughed.

'Always the charmer,' she handed him a folder. 'Boss will need this before lunch.'

Hoseok took it with a nod. Jackson always wanted things done before lunch. Yuli was still standing there after he was done browsing through, making Hoseok looked back up questioningly.

'It's my birthday tomorrow.'

Ah!

'Happy birthday in advance!' he stared at her, feeling a little awkward when she kept staring back with a smile. 'I'll buy you a present?'

'Dinner,' she grinned. 'I won't settle for anything less than classy dinner. I'll let you decide the place Hobi. It's a date.'

Hoseok was stunned. Yuli simply walked away with a small wave over her shoulder.

'Dude,' Paul peeked from over the wall seperating their cubicle. 'Did you just score a date with the office beauty?'

I think I just did.

'It's her birthday,' he turned to Paul with a smile. 'Her wish, my command.'

Paul gave him a ridiculous look.

'Dude, are you some kind of mystical creature I don't know about? You charmed everybody left and right. Now it's the office beauty. What the hell is wrong with you?'

Paul sat back down, mumbling about life being unfair and Hoseok got all the luck. That made him chuckled under his breath.

He was just equally shocked with the sudden request. He didn't expect Yuli to dead on ask for a date, but she did. 

It was one of his weakness; when people being pushy. He just didn't know how to say no.

Guess I am going out for a date then.

 

The meeting went on as usual. Nothing he hadn't heard of before. Routine.

His mind was more occupied with the little night out trip he had with Taehyung.

Siren.

The masked dancer was a blackhole. The moment Yoongi noticed him, he was in completely.

What got the game more exciting was nobody seemed to know the real identity of Siren. Even the Devil kept his mouth shut about it. Something about the privacy of the dancer being his top priority.

There was something familiar about the Siren.

Yoongi loved games. The harder it was to figure out who the Siren is, the more interested he was in he. Things had been a little mundane lately. He needed new entertainment.

Correction.

He'd found a side entertainment. That little ball of sunshine was seriously entertaining but he couldn't properly play with him - being part of the company and all that. Jackson was an old friend, anyway. He couldn't mess up much with him.

He wished he could. Very much so.

Now they are on the topic.

Yoongi bid his secretary closer.

'For dinner tonight, tell Jackson to join me. Bring along Hoseok.'

She just nodded. Boss order.

Yoongi hid his smile behind his hand. Last time he didn't manage to get Hoseok drunk. He guessed they would see how well he would hang on tonight.

~~~

Hoseok cursed his luck.

Only few days ago he had to join in Min Yoongi's business dinner and got home barely sober; now he had to join in another. He swore the new manager was out to get him dead-drunk or - poisoned him with alcohol.

'Are you going on a date?'

Hoseok turned to look at Jackson. The man was looming over his shoulder, peeking at his phone.

'Ah, no. It's just dinner.'

Jackson raised one brow up.

'Who's the lucky girl?'

Hoseok put the phone back in his pocket; offering his boss a smile. Jackson always spoke to him casually, especially whenever they were alone. 

'Just a friend,' he straightened up in the seat, noticing that the driver had pulled over beside their destination. 'I think we've arrived.'

Jackson nodded. 

'Boss, do you really need me to tag along this time?'

Hoseok tried again. He just had to.

Jackson gave him a questioning look.

'Why, do you have anything important to do?'That was a trap question. However, it appeared that Jackson didn't really expect an answer when he simply opened the car's door. 'Let's go, we can't let the boss wait.'

It was hard to conceal a sigh, but Hoseok did it skillfully. He was nothing but all smile until they arrived at the private clubhouse.

That, until he saw who the guests were.