Siren

Restricted

'That's a gorgeous catch tonight.'

Jimin's comment pulled his attention to the stage. Junkook was leading a dashing young man towards the chair placed in the center. The boy was getting better. He had never seen anybody smiled as brightly as the winner tonight.

'Hey,' this time he glanced at Jimin. The shorter man tilted his head slightly. 'We haven't performed together for while. How about giving the customer a little more entertainment tonight?'

Hoseok laughed over his glass.

'I'm getting rusty with lack of practice. No way.'

The blonde-haired rolled his eyes.

'It's like . You won't forget how,' the devil trap grabbed his friend's arm, pulling. 'Let's get you changed.'

 

I'll come by some other time.

He heard that many times before, but somehow this time Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about it. The customer had a really nice smile. Not to mention gorgeous to the boot. 

A little weird too.

When he was given the permission to touch him, he only reached up to the valvet rope choker and tugged slightly. Others would've gone for, well, other parts but that man just tugged on his choker.

He didn't mind it much. The man smelled good anyway.

'Let me put it on for you.'

Jungkook stopped at the entrance to the prep room, staring at Jimin and Hoseok.

The mask placed on Hoseok's face quickly sent a bright smile to his face.

'Awesome! You're performing tonight.'

The duo paused to look at the maknae with a smile before continuing. 

'So how Mr. Gorgeous taking his reward tonight?'

Jungkook stared at his own reflection on the screen, remembering the sight on stage.

'Like a gentleman.'

'Oh,' Jimin glanced at him. 'No groping?'

Jungkook shook his head slightly.

'Wow. Surprise,surprise.'

For someone who looked beyond himself when he was chosen as a winner, the man sure held himself back well. The kind that was rare nowadays. 

'Done.' 

He pulled back, admiring his handiwork on Hoseok. Didn't actually need to do much. The young man just had the body and sinful charm all along.

'Let's go Siren. It's our turn.'

Hoseok sighed.

'Don't get all over my back if I dance like a cripple tonight.'

Jimin snickered. 

'I'm worried more on the customer trying to get all over YOUR back.'

Jungkook just laughed in the background.

 

The haunting song that broke the atmosphere surprised everyone. When the stage dimmed, all eyes focused on the single limelight at the far end of the back of the stage. 

The Devil's Trap walked in like a y god gracing the hall with his visit.

Min Yoongi had to admit. The owner of the place sure gave the exciting vibes with his movement.

What he saw next took his breath away.

A pair of hands seemed to appear out of thin air and s around Jimin's body to rest against his neck; slander, fine fingers encircling the neck tentatively. Then the masked face appeared beside the entranced Devil, offering a kiss that was denied the moment he chased for it.

The masked dancer seemed to float into the limelight, matching every curves and graceful sway the Devil made.

Kim Taehyung was still on his high when he glanced at the quiet man beside him. Yoongi looked like someone who was enchanted, staring at the stage as if his life was depended on it.

Sailors - entranced by a Siren call.