The Midas Touch

Restricted

The club was in fact, as described in the message, was not your average stripper house.

As oppose to what people believed about a place with such reputation, this place looked exclusive. The owner decorated it tastefully. While normal strip-club put the stage as side entertainment, this one arranged it like a theatre. The stage was a main focus.

It was big enough to house a small concert. 

Taehyung gave a satisfied smile at the impressed look on his friend's face.

Yoongi wasn't exactly someone you could easily pleased. Yet, he looked openly impressed the moment they stepped in here.

If you are lucky, you'll catch the owner exclusive performance. Highly recommended.

The pink-haired dancer on the center stage seemed to capture everybody's attention. He had a fluid and seductive move, wasting no beats from the y song. His loose silk shirt left a lot to imagine but ocassional peek of skin made it easy to picture him without one.

It was without a doubt that they walked in just in time to see the owner performing.

'Is that the rumored Devil's Trap?'

Yoongi's knowledge about things fascinated him sometimes.

'You know about him?'

'I heard about him,' Yoongi glanced at his friend. 'Feast only with your eyes. Feast with your touch and you won't find your way home.'

Taehyung whistled. He had no idea where the reservoire of weird knowledge like that came from. He would just leave the wonderment there, since it was not his field of expertise. Only the 'geniuses' like Min Yoongi would bother with such information. He just thought it was fun coming here.

'This place is perfect.'

That comment was all he needed. 

Taehyung made a mental note to thank Min Ho for introducing the place to him. He had contacted the owner of this place earlier and they had agreed on finalizing the details soon after he got a green light from none other than Mr. Big Shot Min Yoongi.

'Good evening, sir. May I take your order?'

The waiter listened tentatively as they put down the orders before placing two small evenlopes on the table.

'What is this for?'

Taehyung asked before he could leave. The waiter turned back, a little startled. He regained his composure quickly after realizing that it could probably new customers that didn't know about the Midas game.

'Kookie is performing after this. It's the Midas Touch game, sir. Enjoy.'

A game. 

Taehyung scrunched his face. He loved games.

He took the evenlopes and showed it to Yoongi. The later frowned and shook his head. Tsk-ing, Taehyung just placed one in front of him and proceeded to open his.

It was a string of white ribbon.

'Ladies and gentleman. Our favourite Golden Maknae... Kookie!'

 

Unlike Park Jimin's performance, the dashing dancer was a lot more raw with his dance. His long limbs held some kind of power that kept feeding your mind with imagination that shouldn't be there. Min Yoongi believed that he was not just a mere stripper. The boy was a pro, just like the pink-haired owner. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Taehyung was completely absorbed, making him smile. Someone was definitely touched by Midas tonight.

 

It was not just the dance.

It was the entire existance of the Golden Maknae. Taehyung so ready for the Midas Game he was shook when the dancer made an appearance. The first thing he noticed was the eyes. Then the smile. Even from the distance he could see it clearly.

Now, he couldn't even think about the game. It completely escaped his mind.

The choker necklace around the long neck took his final attention.

What a perfection.

When the song slowly fade away, Taehyung heaved a disappointed sigh. 

Is it over already?

'Good evening everyone. As usual, it's time for our game.'

Taehyung perked up immediately. The game. He almost forgotten about it.

'Please raise the ribbon up high. We'll dimmed the light afterward so we can pick the lucky person tonight.'

Taehyung glanced at Yoongi who was poking the unopened evenlope before him. When he suddenly straightened up and pulled the white ribbon out, the young man couldn't hide a smile. So he was curious after all.

Soon as everybody raised the ribbon, the whole place fell pitch black.

So, what now?

'We got a winner!'

Taehyung was completely puzzled, like the rest of the audience. 

'Table 7. The handsome gentleman to my right.'

Great. Like anybody would know who that was. For a moment Taehyung was sure he didn't stand a chance until he looked up and realized that his ribbon actually glow in the dark.

'Lucky you.'

Yoongi's comment lighted up his face in mere second. The light slowly dimmed on and Taehyung's heart raced a thousand miles per second as he noticed Kookie had left the stage and was walking towards him.

Aish, what did I do to deserve this?

For a moment he thought that he was having a heart attack.

 

First meeting for Taehyung and Jungkook. What kind of new adventure is this?