Expect the unexpected

Broken Heart | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! 

Taehyung had literally asked Jungkook out, and he didn't even know why he did so. He said he wanted to give Jungkook a chance, and he did want to, but he wasn't really interested in having a relationship. He mostly felt sorry for his roommate, and he was neither dumb nor blind about how he acted around him. Whether he was aware of it himself, he seemed to quite fancy the elder, but Taehyung felt sorry for him. 

He had never been in love before, and would this young boy just suddenly change it all? He doubted so, but why not give it a chance? 

It wasn't like the date would be the end of the world. Jungkook didn't seem to be the brave type, which made it easier for him to hold him in control. 

"So what do you want to do?" the older one asked after they had been silent for a while. 

Jungkook was avoiding his eyes and rather just stared blankly on the screen of his laptop that had even gone to sleep mode. "Maybe find somewhere to eat? I'm not really familiar in Seoul, but I'd really want to try out some restaurants," he suggested. 

Taehyung's smile widen at the thought of them eating out, just chatting and getting to know each other better. "Sure. I'll take you to my favourite restaurant of all time." 

Jungkook nodded shyly, smiling to himself. 

Taehyung's smile crept on as well. He's indeed cute. Maybe this wasn't a mistake after all.

 

Taehyung sat still on his bed whilst his roommate seemed to be in his own world, until he suddenly glanced his way with a weird expression on his face. 

"What is it?" the blond one asked with a frown. 

"Look at this," the other said as he pointed at his laptop screen. 

Taehyung jumped out of bed and went on behind him, slightly leaning on his shoulders for support as he could see the light screen clearer; Taehyung recognised what was showing was his blog with his best friend, Jimin, and an article was perfectly showing. "I'm disappointed," Taehyung read out the title of a new posted article he hadn't seen himself yet. "I didn't post this." 

"No, it's P Chim it says at the bottom," Jungkook said. 

"Park Jimin," Taehyung said. He placed his hand on top of the Jungkook's hand as it was still on the mouse, although the other seemed quite surprised by his sudden touch, all Taehyung wanted to do right now was to read what the article said as he scrolled down. "I believe many of you can relate to what I'm about to tell all of you. You've all felt the same and disappointed in one of your friends, yeah? If not, well, it might happen someday, but for your own sake, I hope not. It's not a great feeling. 

I found out a good friend of mine did a big mistake because he thought what he did was a good thing, but it only turned out to be selfish, and it didn't only affect him and his closest, but literally an innocent person that had done nothing wrong, just because he was thinking of himself, and believed his closest. 

Not all of you will get what I'm saying, and I will not point out any names out of respect of privacies, but I hope you're indeed ashamed of yourself, my friend. I hope one day we'll forgive yourself, but I hope you'll seriously reflect on this. What you did is not easy to forget and forgive just like that, so this'll take time. I hope you'll take care of yourself in the meantime, but don't contact me nor my friends - especially the ones you hurt the most - until we're ready to accept you back. Yours sincerely, P Chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter