What did you just say?

Broken Heart | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! Imma update again just to be nice~

"W-What are you s-saying? Being responsible my ," he muttered under his breath, obviously knowing the other was teasing him for his own entertainment. 

"I'm serious," he smirked again, "I mean, why not, I know you'd enjoy it." 

"Stop it already!" Jungkook yelled; he was so flustered he didn't even try to hide it when he stared at him with his face burning up. 

"What?" he asked, pretending to be innocent. 

"You know what! I really don't appreciate you joking around like I'm someone you can toy around, okay? I've had enough of your bull. Now please let me do my assignments," he barked as he sat down again, fighting his urge to glance at his roommate's reaction. 

"Whatever," the other smirked, finally letting him alone and continued on his own work. 

 

Finally Jungkook finished one of his assignments and went to proceed to start on the last one, but his alarm went off, the one he so he wouldn't lose track of time and forget about his last class. 

"Oh, time to masterbate!" Taehyung suddenly announced, joking about what the alarm meant. 

Jungkook glared at him. "Shut up." 

"Don't be a party pooper," Taehyung winked at him, "no one likes them, especially me." 

"I don't care what you like or not," Jungkook growled at him. 

"You're a good liar roommate," Taehyung smirked, "I would almost believe you." 

Jungkook knew his life would be over once his roommate would find out what happened to him this morning, and it was already starting to feel like hell. But he didn't understand when he could've figured it out? Was it when he came out of the bathroom? Did he manage to see through his (poor) acting that he needed the toilet, and rather saw a bulge through the towel?

When Jungkook's last class had nearly finished, he was already packing up his books and shoved them down his backpack, but he stopped moving as he heard some students suddenly carried on a conversation. 

"Have you read the new article on Taehyung and Jimin's blog?" a guy snickered as he handed his phone to his classmate. 

They were both silent for a while, until they both started laughing uncontrollably - quietly, but still noticeable. 

Fear filled Jungkook's mind as he tried to listen closer to what they were saying. My roommate wouldn't be that big of a dickhead to actually tell on me on his blog, would he?

"Oh my god, I don't know if I should laugh till I cry or feel sorry for his roommate," the guy who just read it laughed until he'd cry and wipe his tears. 

"What did you just say?" Jungkook snapped, but he didn't wait until any of them answered before he snapped the phone of the male's hands and started reading immediately.

'Headline: roommate?

I'm sure a lot of you guys studying here has either a roommate whom you hate uncontrollably, or just love as your best friend! But how many of you has a crush on them? I can honestly say I've never known, or heard, of anyone having a crush on their roommate, at least whilst still sharing the room together, cause who'd know what would happen if that was the case. 

How to tell if your roommate crushes on you: you shower together. You keep on the hate-love conversations. You take them to the nursery. You give them a  - that's the biggest clue of them all. 

If you checked off them all like I did, then maybe it's about time to have a serious conversation with your roommate, or the ones in charge of these dorms. Good luck, I know I need it. K Tae.' 

Jungkook's blood were boiling; he almost threw the phone in his hand into the wall, but luckily the guy who owned it snapped it back, frowning slightly at him. "Dude, what the hell? You can read their stuff from your own phone if you're that curious!" he snapped. 

"It's Kim Taehyung's roommate man," the other guy whispered to him, although the pissed off male heard him perfectly. 

Jungkook didn't even bother if the class still had some minutes left; he stormed out and stomped his way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter