Spitting fire

Broken Heart | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! 

Taehyung tried to talk to his roommate all day, but he just kept on ignoring him. He told him he was just boring, or bothering, him and he'd leave him alone. 

"Don't be ridiculous," Taehyung barked, "you're judging it completely wrong!" 

"Oh, you're gonna teach me how to judge things now too?" Jungkook snapped back. "Let me just handle my own stuff, okay? I don't need your help." 

"You're such a kid!" Taehyung yelled at him frustrated, "you can't even handle having an disagreement." 

"Just because we're not handling it the same way doesn't make me a child!" Jungkook snapped. Whenever the elder called him a kid, or childish, he just couldn't hold back his anger. 

"See? You're letting your anger take over again, you midget. Use your ing head, for once." 

"Stop talking to me like I'm a person that doesn't understand anything," Jungkook yelled, "why do you keep saying these things to me?" Jungkook was utterly confused. Taehyung just kept on yelling and yelling at him. What exactly did he do wrong? At first he was just a bit grumpy and sad Taehyung had called him off from being touched, but now he was literally yelling at him, almost like he wanted to argue - a lot. 

"Because you're stupid, duh!" Taehyung snapped. 

Jungkook was done talking to him as he got up on his feet and fled out of their room to escape his snarling tongue. When he walked around on campus, he bumped into his lover's elder brother. 

"I'm surprised to see you here," he greeted as he seemed genuinely surprised. 

"I live here," the younger frowned. 

"Well, duh," Namjoon giggled, "I mean out here, outside. And alone for that matter." 

Jungkook sighed as his thoughts wandered back to his boyfriend. "Something's up with Taehyung," he admitted, hoping his brother would be a source of help, "he keeps on yelling at me like he all he wants us to do is arguing. Even when I try to settle down and calm him down, he keeps on spitting fire at me."  

Namjoon seemed genuinely surprised. “That doesn’t sound like him at all,” he muttered. 

“I know, it’s not like him at all.” 

Namjoon sighed. “Do you want me to talk to him?” he asked. 

Jungkook nodded hopefully. “Could you? You know him better than me, and can probably get him to stop yelling at me… It’s honestly getting scary.” 

Namjoon pulled him in for an awkward hug. “Sure thing,” he agreed, then he set off to talk to his sibling.

 

 

Taehyung wasn’t alone for a long time until someone knocked on the door just ten minutes after his boyfriend left. He opened the door, not really knowing whom to expect, but certainly not his brother as he never paid him a visit to his room. “Hey hyung,” Taehyung muttered as he let the door open for him and closed it after he entered. 

“What the hell are you doing?” he started scolding immediately for the younger one. “I just had a small chat with your boyfriend.” 

“Great,” Taehyung said sarcastically, “did he say that I scared him? That he was tired of me? That he thought I was ridiculous?” he kept on guessing until the glare from his brother made him stop. 

“Why are you like this?” he asked worriedly, “has something happened?” 

Taehyung scuffed. “Why does people always ask that?” He rolled his eyes as he sat down on the two beds that was pushed together with his brother following his lead. 

“Because this isn’t like you,” he told him, “I know you Taehyung, and you’re not a person who picks a fight first. You avoid fights. So what is happening? Tell me Tae,” he said softly as he tried to be as reassuring as possible for the younger. Something was up, and he knew it. 

As soon as Taehyung saw his elder brother’s soft and good side, his tears blurted out immediately, and he broke down in a cry. He sobbed onto the other’s shoulders when he had pulled him into a hug to comfort him. “I can’t, I can’t, I can’t,” he repeated, sobbing uncontrollably, “I just can’t!”

Namjoon hushed him softly. “You can’t what?” he asked, waiting for his answer patiently. 

“I just can’t,” he screeched, “I can’t leave him!” 

Namjoon hushed him some more. “You don’t wanna leave Jungkook?” he asked quie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter