You enjoyed last night?

Broken Heart | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited!

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly as the morning lights were shining through the window. He felt warm, incredibly warm, but that was partly because his roommate was lying right behind him with his arms wrapped around him, plus their shared duvet covering both of them. 

He tried not to wake up the other as he unwrapped his arms around him and got on his feet, but he was suddenly attacked with a slight pain that took place in his lower back. "Ah, ," he mumbled, trying not the wake the other as he made his way to the bathroom to shower. He didn't bother to wait for the water to get hot - he rather let it keep being cold to cool him down. 

He was in his own little world until he suddenly heard the shower curtains open and close, and then feeling some long arms wrap around him from behind. "You really are touchy, aren't you?" Jungkook smirked as he glanced over his shoulder to witness the soft smile the other wore. 

"I have a clingy personality," he replied with his satisfied grin, "you enjoyed last night?" 

Jungkook turned around to face him. "Very," he nodded, "you?" 

"Very," he replied the same way, and they both giggled happily together. 

They helped each other washing their bodies and hair until all they smelled like the soap they shared. Neither of them wanted to get out, but after spending too much in the cold water, their bodies began shivering, and when the hot water had disappeared, they had no other choice than to get out and enter their towels and dried themselves. As they had just wrapped their own towels around their waists, they heard someone knocking on the door. They both went to open it, surprising the visitor by the sight. 

"Wow, you're quite comfortable with each other," the elder's friend, Jimin, chuckled after recovering seeing them half . 

"More than you can imagine," Taehyung smirked, secretly touching the of his roommate behind the door. 

Jimin smiled towards Jungkook. "Are you feeling better? I hope you're not too pissed at us," he said, his smile fading away. 

Jungkook's head had only been thinking of yesterday's event that he didn't have a second to think how his relationship was with Taehyung's friends. He still despised Hoseok, Jimin didn't seem too bad, and he didn't know the others that much other than Taehyung mentioning their names. "Yeah, well," he hesitantly mumbled as he glanced at Taehyung beside him, who smiled reassuringly back at him. "I'm still progressing what happened, but I'm willing to get to know all of you." 

"All of us?" Jimin asked surprised. 

"All," he smiled back. He still hadn't really forgiven Hoseok, but since they were all friends, then he just had to get used to seeing him around a lot with them. 

"Wow," Taehyung smirked, "having sure makes you more mature." 

Both Jungkook and Jimin's mouth dropped open at his sudden comment. 

"...what?" Jimin gasped. 

"Well, isn't it obvious?" the blond said, still smirking, pointing at how they both looked, "I mean, Jungkook couldn't be more obvious with his back slightly crooked, sticking out, happy face, and sudden change of heart of my friends?" 

Taehyung almost died of laughter by how Jungkook reacted to him, as he was embarrassed to death. 

"Taehyung, do you have any shame at all?" Jimin rolled his eyes, "respect how he's feeling. What if he didn't want that out in the public?" 

"You're the public?" Taehyung asked with a frown, "you're my best friend, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter