I have to get rid of it

Broken Heart | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited!

Jungkook didn't spend much time in the city as he was alone and eventually became bored, so he later on went back to the dorm. 

He was careful to not make the same mistake again, if it even was a mistake to begin with, and quietly entered his room, but it was all dark with a light snore in the background, so Jungkook concluded Taehyung had gone to bed early. 

As quietly as he could, he moved around, getting ready for bed as well, trying not to wake up the other. 

His nose was still patched up; Jungkook felt bad, even though it wasn't his fault. What would the odds be that Taehyung would be on the other side of the door at the exact same moment he pushed it a little bit harder than usual, and it slammed right in his face? Jungkook was glad it didn't actually break, or do more damage to his face. How could the younger possibly live with that? 

 

 

The next morning Taehyung was the first one to wake up yet again. He took the opportunity to head for the bathroom and shower first. 

As he stood in front of the mirror, already had taken off his clothes, he studied his nose. Slowly and carefully, he removed the cottons. He studied his nose, and luckily the shape was still like it had always been, so he didn't have to worry anymore. 

When he caressed it gently, it felt a bit sore, but he could live through it. It wasn't like he had any other choice anyways. 

Taehyung went into the shower and dragged the shower curtains to cover himself whilst enjoying the warm water embracing his body. He didn't bother to be quick and just took his time, thinking about every possible thought that crossed his mind, but one thing that didn't leave his head was his friend's behaviour. He didn't get why Hoseok was sudden so powering last night. 

One thing none of them had told anyone else was at one party of their Freshmen year, they were both pretty drunk, and it just ended up both of them in this very dorm room when they were still roommates, they shared a heated activity together. 

Taehyung cringed at the thought. He believed Hoseok had feelings for him in a way he doesn't feel back, and therefore tried to give him clear signals he didn't want anything like that to happen again. Taehyung didn't even know himself he was gay until that year. He hadn't been romantically involved with anyone else before, so he did thank Hoseok for that, but it wasn't like he was in love with him, and he didn't want to have with him again.

"Wha-" Taehyung interrupted himself as he suddenly heard the shower curtains open and someone stepping inside with him. "Jungkook? What the hell are you doing? Can't you see I'm showering?" he yelled as he turned around to face him. 

Jungkook barely looked away as his eyes were shut. He literally looked like a zombie. 

"Jungkook?" Taehyung tried again to call his name. "Can you hear me?" 

"Huh?" the younger male muttered, trying hard to peek through his heavy eyelids. "Taehyung? Why are you in the shower with me?" he asked confused, still not being able to see clearly. 

"Are you ing serious? You didn't hear the shower was on?" Taehyung asked, embarrassed for the others behaviour. He admitted he unintentionally glanced downwards, but as soon as he realised he did so, he snapped his eyes back up to focus on the eyes of the younger. "What is wrong with you?" 

"T-Taehyung?" Finally he's back to his senses. 

"Welcome to Earth, roommate." 

Jungkook glanced down, confirming to himself they indeed were both , in the shower, together. The Freshman was so surprised by this all so suddenly and let out a small scream before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter