Hyung

Broken Heart | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“W-What are you doing?” Jungkook stuttered, almost going back to how he usually was, the shy flusturated boy in front of this seductive flirty roommate of his. 

“Distracting you,” Taehyung confessed, smirking whilst biting his lower lip, “I didn’t know it’d actually work, but I guess it did. You do fancy me,” he smiled at him. 

“No way,” the younger protested, but the cheeky grin never disappeared from the elder’s face. 

“Then how did you suddenly become so calm all of the sudden after that whole outrage of yours?” he asked with his brows raised. 

Jungkook didn’t dare answering. It was indeed because of Taehyung he calmed down. He realised he genuinely didn’t know what he was talking about when he was so angry, and when he became as seductive as he’d ever been, there was no wonder he turned red from embarrassment again. 

“Well?” he asked. 

“What?” the elder questioned him. 

“Am I that comfortable to sit on?” he asked. He sounded way braver and flirty than he meant it to be, but he could swore he saw a few hints of a blush on the elder’s face as he stared down at him. 

“To be honest, yes,” he grinned back, “I’ve never been this comfortable before.” He added a wink before he straightened his back again, and finally climbed off him. “See you later Jungkookie,” he said with a weak smile before he disappeared from the dorm. 

Jungkook couldn’t do anything else than to wait for Taehyung to come back to ask him who did it, and why, but the more read the article, the sadder he got. It hurt him. 

He didn’t know why any of them wanted to hurt him this way. Obviously Taehyung trusted his friends and probably didn’t take it seriously as he must’ve mentioned Jungkook’s accident this morning, and it’s quite normal for males to wake up to a . It didn’t have to necessarily be from their roommates, although their situation literally screamed in Taehyung’s face ‘YOU ’. It wasn’t something Jungkook was proud over, but he couldn’t do anything about it. It wasn’t like he literally had control over that area. 

The more the younger thought about it, the clearer it got; he could, in fact, think of one person who could’ve done it. His intentions could be to create distance between Jungkook and Taehyung because he didn’t like them being roommates, and Jungkook could only think of one person: Jung Hoseok. 

But did he really cross that line? Did he do all that so Jungkook would be mad at Taehyung? 

 

It was already nine o’clock in the evening, and Taehyung still hadn’t come back to the dorm. At nine-thirty no students were allowed to be outside the dorms, so he became worried as he still hadn’t come back. Should I look for him? 

Jungkook sat up and exited the room before he walked around in the hallway, trying to see if he could hear Taehyung’s voice somewhere. He had no idea where his friends’ dorms were at, but just tried to catch someone talking. 

After walking aimlessly for some good ten minutes, he finally recognised the deep voice he was looking for, he stopped right in front of the door. 

“Aren’t you gonna tell me why?” he yelled. 

“Calm down Tae,” said the other voice who Jungkook recognised to belong to Hoseok. So he was right earlier? 

“How can I calm down? You wrote and posted that article! What were your intentions? Hurting him? That was such a move Hoseok, I can’t believe you,” he growled at him, “you should’ve seen his reaction. I’ve never seen anyone become that angry and hurt. Obviously it affected him a lot, but you just don’t care, do you? And why exactly? Because he’s my roommate? Is that what this is about? Jealousy?” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter