Lame apology

Broken Heart | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited!

It had already become evening and Jungkook still hadn't eaten his dinner. He didn't feel hungry, and more importantly, he didn't feel like being around people. Not when everyone would imitate or make fun of him anyways. It just made him annoyed. 

When he went back to his dorm, Taehyung came in not longer after, and he didn't seem to know what to do as he just stood by the door the entire time until Jungkook finally questioned him. 

"What are you doing just standing there?" he asked with a frown like he had turned crazy. 

"Don't know," he muttered, "I guess I've been thinking," he started. He seemed to need help getting started. 

"You've been thinking about what?" he asked, not really that interested. 

"About what I did," he said, "I guess I should apologise." 

Jungkook snorted. "You guess? Are you actually ting me?" he asked with a glare. 

This time it was Taehyung who frowned at him. "Excuse me?" he said offended, "I'm actually trying to apologise here," he said. 

"Lame apology," he said, "and I don't need you to feel sorry for me just because you saw one person come up to me to mock me. Just stay the hell away from me, okay? I don't need a in my life," he said angrily as he threw his bag harshly onto the ground and stormed into their private shared bathroom. 

"Are you kidding me?" Jungkook heard the blond male yell from the other side of the door, "don't you dare lock yourself inside there all day!" 

Jungkook waited until it was entirely quiet and was positive the other left. 

He breathed out in relief; I hate him so much. 

 

 

Taehyung walked around in the campus in the chilly night wind as the darkness began to overlap the nature. 

The blond male walked around aimlessly until he felt tired enough to go back to his dorm. It was actually over bedtime as the students couldn't be outside their dorm building past ten o'clock, although it was nearly half eleven o'clock already. 

Taehyung felt like crap. He tried apologising already to Jungkook, but he didn't seem to like it too much. Taehyung didn't know what to do now to make it better. Should he try to talk to him again? Should he try to apologise again? 

Maybe I should just leave him to be, Taehyung thought to himself. He seems too fragile right now.

As Taehyung saw some professors outside to smoke and probably gossip about other professors and students like always, he sneaked back inside his dorm again, but he waited until he opened the door. As he opened quietly, he saw his roommate in his bed, sounding to be asleep already. The blond one took his chance and immediately went inside and changed to his pyjamas and went under his covers in bed. 

Before he could fall asleep, he looked over in Jungkook's direction sympathetically, "I'm sorry Jeon Jungkook," he whispered, and not much later he fell asleep himself. 

 

 

Jungkook woke up by his alarm the next day as he had to get ready for his first class. Before he knew his mood would drop immediately by the sight of his roommate, he waited until he’d hear some sounds from the other side of the room, but he never did. Curiously, he glanced over his shoulder to look at the other bed opposite of him, but he found it empty. 

He’s already gone? He thought to himself, but he didn't bother caring and entered the bathroom and showered and got ready for his first class. 

“That’s him,” he heard a student whisper as he entered the auditorium. He shot them a glare, but chose not to say anything and just passed them to sit all the way back. 

“Hey,” a female greeted him as she was sitting in front of him. 

“Uhm, hi,” he said unsure. He wasn't sure if she was genuine or about to . 

“I’m Jihyo,” she smiled prettily, “and you?” 

“You don't know?” he asked with wide eyes. Was she playing dumb?

“Uhm...should I?” she asked with a frown. “Are you one of the jocks or something?” 

“What? N-No!” he quickly added, “never mind. I'm Jungkook.” The male felt a bit embarrassed for being mistaken as one of the people he hated at school, but tried his best to seem down to earth to the female. 

“Nice to meet you Jungkook,” she smiled sweetly, “you seemed a bit l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter