It's up to you what you do

Broken Heart | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although Taehyung didn't hate Hoseok for what he did, as he was a good friend to him, he felt like it wasn't he that needed to forgive him, it was Jungkook. 

"Hoseok, I don't hate you," Taehyung began, "but it's not up to me who needs to forgive you, it's Jungkookie." 

Hoseok's gaze dropped immediately at what he said; he knew he wouldn't be forgiven when it came to Jeon Jungkook. "What do you reckon I do? Talk to him?" 

"Jungkook is sometimes a bit hot-tempered, but he's understandable. If I'm there with him when you talk to him and explain yourself, he won't at least throw a fit at you. Maybe he'll forgive you, but it's really up to him, and I'm not gonna try and convince him otherwise." 

Hoseok nodded. 

The males proceeded to head back to Taehyung's dorm and when he finally opened the door and was the first one to enter, Jungkook's eyes was glued to him, a smile appeared on his innocent sweet face, but when he walked further in and the other male followed behind him, his smile faded, and it turned into a glare. 

He got up on his feet immediately and ran over towards Taehyung like he needed to be protected, or he made him stand in between them so he wouldn't fight him. "What is he doing here?" he snapped. 

"He's here to talk," Taehyung said calmly, but Jungkook didn't seem to have liked that idea. 

"He can get the hell away from me," he barked, but Taehyung turned towards him right away with a glare. 

"No, you're gonna listen to him, then it's up to you what you do," he scolded him, then grabbed his hand and lead him to his bed, and motioned for his friend to sit on the opposite one. 

 

 

After Jungkook had listened to Hoseok's side of the story, he had calmed down, but he still didn't quite understand the situation they had in front of them. 

"So, you're telling me that you did it because you're in love with Taehyung, and it was your last attempt to make him yours, and now you believe we're together?" he asked in conclusion. 

Hoseok nodded in shame, but Jungkook didn't remove his frown off his face. 

"It doesn't really make much sense to me," he said, "if you truly cared for Taehyung hyung, you would let him do whatever that would keep him happy. Why try to ruin my life? It wasn't like we were friends before your messed up plan." 

Hoseok avoided meeting the younger's gaze as he was afraid his glare would eat up him. "I already knew you'd get closer even without my help - I mean bad plan," he explained himself, "everything Taehyung did was to talk about and how he regretted the video we did, and he wanted to do anything to make you forgive him. At first he said he didn't care, but he must've cared more than he realised himself." 

Taehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter