Always on perfect timing

Broken Heart | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook had brought his roommate he managed to nearly break his nose - accidentally - and guided him to the nursery. He didn't really join inside as they weren't close, but he decided to stay right outside, just to make sure the damage wasn't bigger and more serious than they thought. 

As soon as he saw the sight of Taehyung in a bandage covering his nose, he walked away and back to hanging out with Jihyo as it was planned. He mentally prayed she was still waiting where he left her when he just needed to get some fresh air as it was bad air inside the place they were at. However, when he arrived at the spot he last saw Jihyo, she was gone. 

Did I take too long? Jungkook thought to himself, a bit sad she bailed on him, although she might've thought he bailed on her. Which he didn't intend to do at all; every nice person would've helped another person they injured and would make sure the person would be okay. 

Although he could've gone straight away as it happened to be his roommate, and he'd see him later anyways. But it was too late to change that now as it was already done, and Jihyo was gone. The next time Jungkook would see her, it'd either go in the direction of him explaining himself and she'd be understandable, or she would tell him off that she would never want to talk to him again. Jungkook prayed it wouldn't be the latter. 

 

 

The school nurse finally released Taehyung after packing up his nose with cottons and bandage, and some pain killers. He was allowed to take one right away, and also one for tonight if it would go bad again, but the nurse highly doubted it. 

Luckily there weren't any more classes for today for the blond male, and so he went back to his dorm room and decided to lay down for a moment until he'd possibly go out or meet up with any of his friends. 

Hoseok had sent him a message earlier today about hanging out later, but Taehyung didn't reply as he wasn't too sure whether he'd feel up to it or not. 

 

There was a knock on the door as Taehyung had slightly fallen asleep, but it woke him up, and so he jumped on his feet to open it. 

"Finally, you slowpoke." It was of course Hoseok whom was standing there with his grinning face. 

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked tiredly. 

"We're gonna hang out," he replied, just as happily as always. 

Taehyung scuffed. "I never said that," he said, "I never replied you." 

"Exactly," the other male said, "by the way,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter