You judge tonight

Broken Heart | VKook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unedited! So here's finally a new update! I hope you'll like this chapter, and I hope you'll wait for the next update that'll hopefully be sooner than this one~ xx 

Jungkook glanced up to give Hoseok a questioning look. “What does he mean by that? Does he hate me already?” he asked but it sounded more like a whimper. 

Hoseok rolled his eyes. “Nevermind him,” he said as he sat down beside the Freshman on his bed and threw his arm around him with a grin, “Taehyung isn’t a bad person, and he doesn’t dislike people that easily. He’s just hard to come around at times. Plus he doesn’t like to easily get attached with people.” 

Jungkook wasn’t entirely sure what it meant, but he still nodded. 

“Every roommate of Taehyung has moved out again, because of him,” he told him. 

“How come?” Jungkook asked surprised. 

“Well, as you know he may let his temper go out on people. But the biggest reason is at night, when he sleeps,” he said, “you’ve heard of people who talks in their sleep, sleepwalks, and so on, yeah?” he asked. Jungkook nodded. “Taehyung is way worse. He talks so much like he’s having a genuine conversation like he was awake, and he even acts like he was. I know because I was originally his first roommate when we were both Freshmen, but I was seriously scared less every night with him. 

“My worst memory has to be one night when I went to sleep early, I woke up around two in the night because he just kept on talking whilst lying down. I turned around to just talk to him because he’d usually stop after a while after talking to someone, but he just didn’t stop. I fell asleep again, but woke up about an hour later or so when he suddenly started screaming like a maniac. I panicked, of course, and when I opened my eyes he was crouching down right in my face, staring at me with wide eyes open, and said ‘I know, but I promise I won’t tell anyone’. I was about to talk and ask him what the hell he meant, but he quickly hushed me, glanced worriedly over towards the door and added ‘Shh, don’t talk, or he’ll hear’. And from that night, I never spent another night with him to sleep ever again,” Hoseok told him his story. “Oh, and another thing,” he added, “I think he sees - or communicate - with ghosts in his sleep, and apparently there’s always a man behind the door, so don’t let it scare you too much,” he grinned, then he stood up and disappeared from the room.

 

Jungkook was now officially terrified. At what purpose did Hoseok tell him all of this? To scare him? Cause that definitely worked. 

Jungkook had been avoiding Taehyung all day, pretending to be “busy” and “settling in”, but in reality, he was just trying to find out what exactly he was going to do. 

But the closer the night came, the more he thought about it: what if Hoseok lied? What if he just pranked him? Maybe as his revenge for head butting him earlier and now they were even? Jungkook surely hoped so. 

“Have you finally decided to stay, or have you talked to the principle already to switch rooms?” Taehyung asked as he had finally returned to his room. 

Jungkook glanced over at the elder male, slightly embarrassed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter