Suspicions .

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker ... AGAIN ?!

 

Ayumi POV

 


Everyone froze. "Good question, Taemin." Key sighed.

"Well, the security's pretty tight here... Who can?" AJ sighed.

"There's no way I could've been a nurse or doctor..." Onew sighed.

"Maybe they forgot to plug in my IV after taking it off?" I shrugged.

Everyone stared at me as if I was crazy. "Ayumi-ah, how can you be so calm about this... You almost died!" Jonghyun's eyes widened in horror.

"I'm alive aren't I?" I chuckled. "It's okay, I know we'll find the culprit."

"It's probably IU." Dongho concluded.

"I thought IU was just a stalker though? Why would she try to kill Ayumi?" Kiseop blinked.

"Maybe she's taking drastic measures or something..." Alexander rolled his eyes.

"I don't think... noona's a murderer..." Chunji bit his lip.

"Ah, Chunji oppa... YAH YOU PEOPLE! Stop it!" I yelled. "IU's still Chunji oppa's twin, you shouldn't say this kind of stuff about her..."

"Ayumi's right, we can't accuse anyone right now..." Jinyoung sighed.

"Molla. My head hurts... Can I just sleep for now...?" I pouted.

"Yes, let Ayumi rest!" Kibum nagged. "We can all talk later..."

"Someone call Yuri too man, where is that girl?" Key scoffed.

I yawned. "Dongho, are you staying with me?"

Dongho smiled. "Of course baby. Go sleep." he patted my head gently, and I smiled.



~Kikwang's room~

3rd person POV


Yuri bit her lip as she saw the text. 'Ayumi woke up and I wasn't there to greet her?!?!'

"Oppa, I'm sorry, but I gotta go somewhere. I'll see you tomorrow." Yuri stood up.

"What's so important?" Kikwang raised an eyebrow.

"... family problems." Yuri lied.

"Oh. Okay. See you tomorrow." Kikwang smiled sweetly, making Yuri pause for a sec.

"Bye." she mumbled before rushing out of the room. 'Oh gosh, this is harder than I thought.'

Yuri rushed down the hospital hallways and to Ayumi's room. "Ayumi! Sorry I'm late!" Yuri panted, making all the idols stare at her.


Ayumi POV

"Yuri unnie!" I smiled, and sat up.

"Oh I'm sorry, were you going to sleep?" Yuri sighed apologetically.

"Ah, no it's fine." I laughed and gave her a hug.

"Where were you, woman!" Key crossed his arms, huffing.

"I was busy with... Stuff." Yuri blinked.

"Stuff." Jonghyun titled his head.

"Yeah." Yuri bit her lip. "Sorry. It was kind of important..."

I quickly interrupted before things got awkward. "It's okay! As long as you're here now, right?"

The oppas nodded slowly. "But Yuri, are you sure you're okay? I mean like, you've been acting kind of... Weird." Chunji said flatly.

"I'm fine... Totally fine."

Chunji shrugged. "Okay, whatever you say ~"

"Can I sleep now?" I whined, eyes drooping down.

"Oh! Yeah! Sleep Ayumi, we'll leave now..." Jinyoung shooed everyone room, leaving only Dongho behind.

"Do you think.... Yuri...." Dongho started.

"Pulled the IV cord? No way." I scoffed, and lied down on the bed. "She helped me get rid of IU last time, didn't she? Stop thinking about it."

Dongho nodded and my hair softly. "Who do you think did it then?"

"No idea. But we'll find out."



~Two weeks later, SHINee Dorm~

3rd person POV


"WOOT! TRIPLE CROWN BABY!" SHINee cheered as they came home from the music show.

"I'M SO CURIOUS, YEAAAH~" Taemin jumped up and down.

Key laughed. "Hey, Ayumi and the others sent us messages!"


From: Baby daughter Ayumi
To: Key umma~

UMMMMAAAAAA! CONGRATS TO SHINee, for winning the triple crown!

You guys totally deserve it. I love you all <3 tell the other oppas for me, ne?~


Jonghyun chuckled. "She's so cute!"

"Of course, that's Taemin's cousin you're talking about." Minho nodded.

"Come to think of it, she's getting out of the hospital tomorrow, right?" Onew asked.

Key nodded. "Yeah. Let's go visit her, we have a day off, don't we?"

All the members agreed. "Well, I'm gonna use the shower first." Onew waved, and walked up the stairs. Minho and Taemin went up to their rooms, leaving Jongkey behind in the living room.

Jonghyun plopped down onto the sofa, with Key following him. Jonghyun pulled Key onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. He rested his chin on Key's shoulder, and kissed his neck softly.

"Jongie..." Key muttered softly, as he turned over to face Jonghyun.

"What is it Bummie?" Jonghyun blinked with his big puppy dog eyes.

"T-There's something that's bothering me." Key took a deep breath. "The person who hit you with the car...."

Jonghyun cringed as he remembered that not-so-happy memory. "Yeah?"

"Maybe... This is all ... Related somehow? The driver and the one who pulled Ayumi's IV cord... They could be the same person? Or maybe close acquaintances... So many bad things are happening to us, and... I-I'm worried, Jonghyun. Worried about DongMi... Actually... everyone." Key bit his lip. Jonghyun could feel that Key was starting to tremble a little.

The elder sighed and pulled his lover into a warm embrace. "Shh.. Bummie, it's okay. We'll all be fine. We'll find out who did these horrible things, and no one else will get hurt again, okay?" Jonghyun started to Key's hair affectionately.

Key smiled softly and nodded. "I love you."

Jonghyun pressed his lips gently onto Key's. "I love you too."



~Neverland recording~

3rd person POV


"Okay, we're almost done the single shots... We just need AYU and Dongho's! When are they going to be back?" the PD asked, pulling on his hair in frustration.

"Soon, PD-sshi." Soohyun nodded.



( A/N: to clear up any confusions, SHINee and U-KISS's companies knew that Jonghyun was in an accident, but since 'AYU' was a 'girl' when she gave Jonghyun the blood, the U-KISS members just told the company that AYU had to go back to America for some urgent business. )



"Yup, he's coming back soon, it took longer than expected, apparently..." Dongho bit his lip, worried about Ayumi who was in the hospital by herself.

The PD shrugged. "Yeah, I understand... AYU being a replacement was just so sudden, he must have had some things he had to do back home that he left till now."

The U-KISS members sighed in relief. That's exactly what their CEO had said. "Thanks, PD-sshi."

"OKAY! AJ! you're up!" The PD hollered, and AJ scurried to do his solo parts. The rest of the members went back to the dressing room.

"Eun Hee-ah..." Alexander sighed, as he watched her do Kiseop's makeup.

Eun Hee looked up. "What is it, oppa?"

"Well... This car accident thing... Really affected me. Jongkey... Dongmi... They're so... In love with each other. The way they care about their lover is just so... Admirable."

"You mean, our love isn't good enough?" Eun Hee put her hands on her hips.

"No, I'm just wondering... If we can, you know, make our relationship public?" Alexander grinned sheepishly.

Eun Hee's eyes widened.  Absolutely NOT."

Alexander's heart dropped. "But... Why?"

"Xander, you know we can't tell anyone. It's against the rules of your company! We're not even supposed to be dating... If your boss knows, who knows what he'll do?" Eun Hee sighed.

Alexander hung his head down low. "Yeah, I guess."
 


~Kikwang's room~

Yuri POV


It's been 2 weeks since I starting going to Kikwang's room every day. As much as I hate to admit it... I'm actually growing fond of him. He's not that bad of a person. I think... I'm close to getting him to spill all his secrets.

"Yuri-ah~ I'm bored~" Kikwang flailed his arms around like a child, making me giggle.

"Well oppa... What do you want to do?" I smiled.

"To be honest, I don't know either." Kikwang pouted cutely.

Suddenly, I heard the room door burst open, and 5 guys came in. BEAST.

"KIKWANG!" Doojoon smiled, but it automatically dropped when he saw me.

"Uh.... Who's that girl?" Hyunseung pointed to me.

Kikwang and I exchanged nervous glances.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Kay guys, I'm REALLY sorry for not updating. O n O i've been actually pretty busy these days, and I barely had time to even go on aff D; so much homework!


Anyways! .. To make the Infinite replies more interesting... LET'S PLAY A GAME, YEAH? 8D 

YOU'LL GET TO CAMEO IN THE INFINITE REPLIES SECTION IF YOU WIN! <33


So the game is basically like this: I ask a kpop question about me at the end of every chapter, and if you answer it right, you can cameo ! ^^

The questions aren't going to be very easy, so probably only a few people are going to get it right every chapter xDD


But there are some rules that apply, so read it, you lazy bums. >D



Rules.

1. You must be someone who has commented before, either on this story or the original.

2. You must answer the question I ask correct.

3. You must also write a comment relating to the current chapter (which means that if you just type the answer out, you won't be chosen! ><)

4. If no one gets the answer right, I'll choose the person with the closest answer, or maybe the longest comment (oh and long comment doesn't mean spamming about random stuff, LOL, it has to be a  significant comment) to cameo! ^^



SO, You ready for the question? ;D since I've been obsessed with EXO recently...
 

Who are my top 3 biases in EXO? ( any order is fine )

Hint: they're NOT all from the same sub unit! :3



GOOD LUCK MY LOVELY READERS <3 Comment and subscribe please!

~U-KISS_ME~