Oh .

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker ... AGAIN ?!

A/N: warning! Quite a bit of swearing this chap! Not a lot, actually... But more than usual XD

And this chap took me so long, cuz I had to do the comment replies from last time too LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
IU POV
 
... . I hit Jonghyun. Why why why why why why ... BEFORE THE DAAAWWWWNNNN-
 
No. What the hell am I doing. Crap. I hit Jonghyun. Are you ing serious. That's no use at all. I wanted to hit that , ugh. Who knew she wouldn't run towards Key -___- or maybe I was just raging and
couldn't tell where I was going.
 
. Good thing I drove off before anyone could see me.
 
 
~Few days later~
 
Jonghyun POV

 
I winced as I felt something bright hit my face.
 
Am I ... In heaven? Am I dead already? What happened.... Oh right... I saved Key from that car. Then... This SHOULD be heaven, right? Why is it so warm...?
 
However, a part of me didn't want to believe it. I can't be in heaven. I need to be with Key. KEY!
 
My eyes snapped open, and realized that I was breaking out in cold sweat. I looked down, and realized why it was so warm. Key had his head rested on my chest, and he was sleeping peacefully. I was about
to get up, but winced in pain. "." I swore. Guess Im really alive... But got pretty ed up.
 
Key stirred because of all the commotion I just made. He sat up slowly, and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He blinked at me a couple of times. "Jonghyun? JONGHYUN?! YOU'RE UP?!?!" Key's eyes teared up, and
he started bawling. "THANK GOD! Jongie... I missed you so much..."
 
"Bummie..." I whispered softly, and caressed Key's face. "I'm alive...? What happened?"
 
"Oh Jonghyun.... I'll explain later. Just... Promise me one thing. Don't ever leave me." Key sniffled.
 
"I... Won't. I survived, didn't I?" I smiled tiredly.
 
Key smiled happily. "I'll go tell the guys you're up.." he was going to stand up, but I stopped him.
 
"Can we just... Stay like this for a while? Me... And... You?" I said breathily, and Key blinked. He smiled soon after, and ruffled my hair gently.
 
"Okay."


 
~A while later~
 
3rd person POV

 
"OMG HYUNGGGGGG! UNF! I MISSED YOU!" Taemin was going to hug Jonghyun, but got stopped by minho just in time. "Let hyung rest." Minho glared, and Taemin pouted.
 
"Haha, I missed you too, Taeminnie." Jonghyun chuckled.
 
"Geez, we were SO worried!" Soohyun scolded.
 
"If you guys don't mind... Can you tell me what happened?" Jonghyun mumbled softly.
 
.....
 
"So nothing happened to me, except the loss of blood. And... Ayumi... Gave me her blood?" Jonghyun gasped.
 
Everyone nodded. "Yeah. And a lot of it."
 
"H-how is she now?" Jonghyun stuttered.
 
"She's fine. But she's unconcious." Dongho explained.
 
"Why...?"
 
"She had to give you A LOT of blood. She saved your life, Jonghyun." Key smiled sadly.
 
"But I'm AB... I can get blood from anyone!" Jonghyun protested, feeling guilty for Ayumi.
 
"You were in critical condition, we were worried that it wouldn't work as well than if you get blood from another blood type AB." Onew explained.
 
"But don't worry hyung, Ayumi will be fine." Kiseop patted Jonghyun gently.
 
"I hope so... Can I visit her?" Jonghyun asked hopefully.
 
"No." everyone said flatly, and Jonghyun's face fell. "Jongie, you need to rest." Key kissed Jonghyun's forehead gently.
 
"When... When do I get discharged?" Jonghyun asked nervously.
 
"In a few weeks time."
 
Jonghyun sighed. "Okay, thanks everyone."
 
"I'm gonna go visit Ayumi~" Dongho declared. "Bye hyung!"
 
Everyone followed Dongho's lead. "Bye guys~" Jonghyun waved.


 
~Ayumi's Hospital Room~
 
"She's still unconcious..." Dongho bit his lip rather harshly.
 
"It's okay Dongho, the Doctor said she'll wake up in a day or two." Hoon smiled softly.
 
"I miss my baby..." Dongho pouted and Ayumi's cheek gently.
 
"We do too."
 
 
IU POV
 
Why hasn't there been any news on U-KISS or SHINee this week?! What the hell?!
 
.... That means Jonghyun is alive right? Okay. That's good. I won't go to jail. But they're sure good at hiding things from the public...!
 
Suddenly, I got a text message.
 
From: Yoseob
To: IU
 
IU-ah! Ayumi... She's in the hospital~

 
My eyes widened. What?
 
From: IU
To: Yoseob
 
What do you mean, oppa? What happened to her?

 
From: Yoseob
To: IU

 
Kikwang hurt his ankle, so we're at the hospital. Heard that Jonghyun was here too, and the only reason he survived was cuz Ayumi donated blood to him.
 
I read the text slowly, a small smirk creeping up my face.
 
From: IU
To: Yoseob
 
So, she's weak, vunerable... And hooked onto an IV?
 

From: Yoseob
To: IU
 
.... Basically, LOL
 

I snickered as I slipped my phone back into my pocket.
 
This is going to be great.


 
~At School, lunch time~
 
3rd person POV

 
(A/N: Yuri gets informed of everything that happens. ADJC don't keep any secrets from her, so she's not kept in the dark. So she knows about BEAST, Ayumi giving Jonghyun blood, etc. Just clearing that up if anyone gets confused xD)
 
"Did Ayumi wake up yet?" Yuri pouted.
 
Dongho shook his head. "No."
 
The 4 sat at the table gloomily, nibbling on their lunches slowly.
 
"I miss her." Jinyoung bit his lip.
 
"Me too." Chunji's eyes drooped.
 
"Yah, guys... Stop being so negative." Yuri rolled her eyes.
 
"Whatever. I'm going to skip music today; Jinyoung hyung, make up an excuse for me, Kay?" Dongho stood up, ready to leave.
 
Jinyoung did an OK sign. "Go visit Ayumi. We'll go later~" Yuri and Chunji nodded agreement.
 
Dongho smiled. "Thanks hyung."


 
~Late at night~
 
IU POV

 
I creeped into Ayumi's hospital room, wearing a nurse's outfit. Good thing I got through, and no nurses are around....
 
I walked up to the girl. She's sleeping so peacefully.... Or maybe she's still unconcious.
 
I smirked. This is the end. I pulled out her IV gently, chuckling darkly.
 
Die, .


 
~A while later~
 
Dongho POV

 
I groaned as my phone went off. Who the is it?! It's like, 3 in the morning....
 
I picked up before even checking the caller ID.
 
"Yeoboseyo?" I yawned groggily.
 
"Are you Mr. Shin Dongho? The boyfriend of Ms. Lee Ayumi?" a serious voice asked from the other side.
 
I blinked. "Yes, I am... Excuse me, but who are you?"
 
"I'm calling from the hospital. Ms. Lee...."
 
Dongho's eyes widened. "Ayumi? What about her?!"
 
"Sir... She is in critical condition. Please come quick." The voice explained.
 
"BWOH?!" Dongho was certainly wide awake now. "I'll be there." Dongho pressed the end button frantically, and screamed. "HYUNGGGGGSSSS!"
 
U-KISS came rushing in the room. "What is it Dongho!? Is there a burglar?! Is there a fire?"
 
"NO! ING TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!" Dongho changed as fast as he could.
 
"What? Why?" Soohyun asked, confused.
 
"AYUMI!" Dongho shouted frantically. "GO CHANGE!"
 
"What happened?!?!"
 
"She... She's dying...!"
 
Dongho didn't need to say more. They called a taxi, and the members were at the hospital within 10 minutes.
 
"Excuse me guys! You can't just barge in like this!" the guards shouted at U-KISS.
 
"MY ING GIRLFRIEND IS GOING TO DIE. I'M SHIN DONGHO!" Dongho growled.
 
"We-We're sorry sir! Please go in!" the guards bowed, and U-KISS rushed to Ayumi's room.
 
Dongho burst in, to find Ayumi lying lifelessly on the bed, with doctors and nurses surrounding her. "AYUMI!" Dongho shouted, making everyone stare at him.
 
"Mr. Shin... You're here." the doctor said softly.
 
"HOW'S MY GIRLFRIEND?! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Dongho screamed.
 
"She... She's still alive. But barely. We hooked her onto life support." the doctor explained.
 
"WHAT THE ?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID ITLL BE SAFE IF SHE DONATED BLOOD?!" Eli glared.
 
"It is... But the IV hooked to her was pulled out. We don't know how it happened..."
 
Dongho grabbed the Doctor by the collar. "WHAT THE ! DO YOU EVEN TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR PATIENTS?"
 
Alexander pulled Dongho back. "Dongho! Stop! It's not the time for this!"
 
"Ayumi needs you!" Kiseop tried to calm Dongho down.
 
"... I'll call the other guys!" Kibum dialed SHINee's dorm number.
 
Dongho immediately ran to Ayumi's side, getting onto his knees. He held her hand tightly. "Is this what it felt like when Key hyung saw Jonghyun hyung get hit by the car?" Dongho croaked out. "Ayumi... please. I know you'll get through this."
 
"You promised me, Mi! You promised! That you'll be fine! Don't leave me...." Dongho felt hot tears threatening to spill.
 
"I... I'll be a better boyfriend. I'll do everything. Just pull through this! I need you to live..." The tears were flowing freely out of Dongho's eyes now, along with some of the U-KISS members.
 
Dongho turned to look at the hearbeat monitor. It was decreasing. Ayumi was really dying. He prayed that it won't be a straight line anytime soon.
 
"IM BEGGING YOU, LEE AYUMI! DON'T DIE!" Dongho squeezed Ayumi's hand tight. "I'll spoil you like the kid you are." Dongho choked out.
 
Dongho stared at Ayumi's colorless lips, and his heart clenched. He stood up and kissed those frozen lips gently. "I love you... Just... Be alive and here with me."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: no words. Just... D'aaawww. D;
 
Here's infinite to cheer you all up! Again.... Why are the past few chapters so depressing LOL


 
 
Comments for Infinite! (LAST WEEK’S EDITION)
 
Infinite: SO, WE’RE GOING TO REPLY TO LAST CHAPTER’S COMMENTS FIRST! <3

Sunggyu: golden_dragon25! Yeaah, sorry :$ JongKey needed more drama LOL. xD

Dongwoo: U-KISS-me! LOL YEAAAH, I HATE THE VOICEMAIL THING TOO! D: it’s like, gosh just let me talk to the actual person already LOOOL. And YEAH JONGHYUN! FIND KEEEEY! :DDD LOL, Key’s not like Kevin, he’s just a diva x) HAHAHA I CAN SEE THAT YOU’RE HIGH… SUCH A LONG COMMENT! BUT AUTHOR-SSHI LOVES LONG COMMENTS, SO DW ABOUT IT <3 LOL, Woohyun the troll~ <3

Woohyun: hey man. I’m not a troll. You guys are just jealous that I’m a cameo.

L: … not really hyung.

Woohyun: GYU BEAAR! THEY’RE BULLYING MEEEE~!

Sunggyu: er, Woohyunnie…

Woohyun: GYU~~~~ -aegyo mode-

Sunggyu: AISH! GUYS! STOP BULLYING WOOHYUNNIE! <3333 he’s too cute <3

Woohyun: <33

Infinite: -rolls eyes-

Dongwoo: … Continuing on… -__- YEAH! HOW CAN IU TRY TO GET MBLAQ?! GOOD THING THEY DIDN’T FALL FOR IT! But… BEAST TT___TT yeah, hurt feelings aren’t good 3  HAHAH, KEY’S A FUNNY ONE ;DD

Hoya: oh my god stop complimenting him.

Sungyeol: HOYA HYUNG’S JEALOUUUSSS! <333

Author: … it’s okay Hoya oppa. LOL.

Hoya: hmph.

Dongwoo: awe baby <3 anyways… IT’SSS OKAY! AT LEAST JONGHYUN IS FINE! Oh L, this reader said you look like her brother LOL.

L: … what?

Sungyeol: what?

Infinite: WHAT?!

L: I DOOOOOOO?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! I FOUND MY TWWWWIIN! :O HOW OLD IS YOUR BROTHER?!

Author: calm down oppaaaa~

Sungjong: HAHAHAH our lovely reader praised my dancing skills~ <3

Woohyun: -cough- your girly ness –cough-

Sungjong: HYUNGSSSS, WOOHYUN HYUNG IS BULLYING ME!

Infinite: -shrug-

Sungjong; …. Time to beat up my teddy bear. Being the maknae TT____TT

Woohyun: my turn! Kikilover637~ Yeaaaah! Word of advice: don’t listen to loud music while crossing the street! D:

Hoya: Razzledazzle! IU … -__- no words for her LOL. At least Jonghyun hyung’s safe! <3 And yeyeyeyeye we’re back :D <3

Sungyeol: Wookphilic! I KNOOOOWWWWWW! POOR JONGHYUN HYUNG! And well… I guess it is ~ O__O you were pretty accurate LOL. Well, love makes people blind~

Sunggyu: like author-sshi and Myungsoo pft. Look at them, in their own little world.

Sungyeol: makes me sick.

Sungjong: you’re just jealous, hyung.

Sungyeol: at least I don’t have to consult to a bear.

Sungjong: shut up.

Sungyeol: HYUNGGGGSSS! SUNGJONG TOLD ME TO SHUT UP! HE’S BEING RUDE!

Dongwoo: hey. Sungjong. Be polite.

Sungjong: -pouts-

L: My turn!chibixchibi~ at least Jonghyun hyung’s fine xD and yeah! It does seem like it! Poor Hongki hyung died in that MV :C and the In Heaven MV by JYJ ~ Oh, Woohyun hyung was just being a troll when he said that.

Woohyun: OH MY GOD MYUNGSOO. STOP IT. I’M NOT A TROLL.

Infinite: yeah you are.

Woohyun: … Sungjong give me that bear.

Sungjong: so I guess it’s my turn~ xPikachuuuu~ Yup, sadly, BEAST hyungs are helping IU. LOOL don’t! it’s just in the story! xD HAHAHA HOYA HYUNG SHE SAYS SHE WAS SPEAKING SPANISHHHH.

Hoya: … oh sorry, I thought it was French :C

Dongwoo: Hobaby’s weird like that.

Hoya: but you love me, so shut it. –glares-

Sungjong: EHEHEHEHE, TUMBLRRRR! <3 LOL, you should learn it from Dora or something :3

Sungyeol: OHH YES PLEASE. VIDEO TAPE EVERYTHING YOU DO TO IU IN THIS STORY :DD OH L! She wants you to answer her question!

L: Why is IU such a ? She loves Dongho too much :C it’s like an obsession D: it’s becoming bad for her health! D: And DongMi IS cute! ^^ Innocent couple <3 HAHAHA, I don’t think they can stop with the cuteness <33 it’s okay, you won’t be forever alone! Infinite will be here for you ! :D OH YOU WATCHED MY DRAMA?! THANK YOU! <3333 YEYEYE I’M Y.

Author: ….. Show off.

L: I’m not! :C you love me anyways~

Author: I DOOOO~ <333

L: hehe, I love you too, lovely lady! <3

Sunggyu: back to me! blackrose135~ yeaah! Key should really watch out when he crosses the street next timeeee! Made Jonghyun get hit TT^TT

Dongwoo: UkissLoverr~ Yup! My Hobaby’s awesome :3 AND HEHEH THANKS FOR LIKING OUR SEGMENT <3 thank you for loving this fic! OMO, YOU READ THE FIRST STORY 5 TIMES?! THANK YOOOU SOOO MUCH! I’M GLAD YOU LIKE IT! <333

Woohyun: me next! Chamii~ Good thing Jonghyun hyung’s okay! D: or else somebody outta slap that bish. LOL. Hehehe thank you for saying I’m funny <333

Sungjong: more like a troll.

Woohyun: :CCC

Hoya: my turn next~ WishUpon5SHINeeStarz! Yeah! Jonghyun hyung :C and LOOOL, WOOHYUN HYUNG THE TROOOOOLLL! HAHAHA SHE SAID YOU’RE DUMB, HYUNG!

Woohyun: …… -glares- Sungjongie, I need your bear again.

Author: oppa calm down, the readers love you <3

Sungyeol: my turn! ^^ emotionless~ HEHEHE, updates are a must! <3 and yeaaah, there are a lot of blingers out there! <333 hehe, thank you for liking the chapter! :D LOOOOL, SUREEE, MYUNGSOO AND AUTHOR-SSHI CAN JUST BE IN THEIR LITTLE WORLD. I’ll just be with my fans!~ <33 Another update! Thank you! We all love you too! :D LONG COMMENTS ARE THE BEST! ^^

L: waitAminute is next~ LOOOOL FLIPPING UNICORNS AHOIWEHFAIOWHOFAHWO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Infinite: … L is NOT okay.

Author: … nope.

L: YEAAH! SHE NEEDS TO ACCEPT REALITTTTYYY! LOOOL, it’s okay, I like things that aren’t rated G ;))))

Author: oh my gosh you little .

L: you know you like the y side of me –creepy wink-

Author: … OKAY SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MYUNGSOO OPPA.

Infinite: -shrug-

Sungjong: iamawesomeness! Poor Jonghyun hyung! D:

Sunggyu: back to me again? Wow, so many comments! ME LIKEY ;DD LuciaKim! Jonghyunnie D: And yeaah! IU should just give up on Dongho already :C HAHA, everyone loves drama ^^ HAHAHA, we’ll seeeeeee about that ;)) who knows what the BEAST members will do? XD

Dongwoo: b2utyvipgirlfriend~ THAT CAR DDD< Yeah, can’t believe all of them are helping her! D: at least Key understands now! Hehehe, JongKey’s fine! <333

Woohyun: KevinWoolover1998! It’s okay, Jonghyun hyung didn’t die! And yeah, IU was behind this! D: LOOL, it’s okay, calm dowwwn, don’t worry~ I’m sure they’ll find a way out of this C:

Author: oh it’s LMAOoutloud! I think this time… The Infinite members should take turns replying LOOOL.

Hoya: okay, soo… YEAAAH! HAHAHAAH I TOLD YOU WOOHYUN HYUNG IS A TROLL!

Woohyun: OMG LEE HOWON DROP THAT ALREADY!

Hoya: … fine. Okay. Soo, yeah, I’m part of the 91 line too :’DD HAHAHAHA YEOL’S DUCK FACEEEE!

Sungyeol: it’s the owl face!

Hoya: YUUUPPP! L’S HOT LOOOL. OH, HIS TONGUE?

L: my tongue can’t stay in my mouth because-

Author: NO MORE ERTED JOKES PLEASE.

L: -pouts- EHEHEHEEHE YEEESS, AREN’T I Y ON A MOTORCYCLEEEE?!?!?! AHAHA, I’M MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN WOOHYUN HYUNG!

Woohyun: why is everyone ganging up on me today TT____TT

L: don’t worrryyy! It’s just a drama :D no need to hate on the actual people LOOL.

Sungyeol: OH! BLOCK B COMEBACK! NALI NALI NALI NAAAAAAAAA~ LOOL, yesyesyes, you ARE kind of getting sidetracked, BUT IT’S ALL GOOOODDDDD.

Sungjong: … am I the only sane one here?

Sungyeol: shut it Sungjong. And yeah, IT’S OKAY! JONGHYUN’S ALIVE. SOOO no, Key won’t die, and Shawols will be happy too :’DDD yes. Planned by the devil IU (in this story) LOOL. I AGREEEE, please pay attention before crossing the roadddd! HAHAHAHA YEAH I’M REPLYING YOU THIS TIME RIGHT?! I’M SO FUNNY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Sunggyu: what the hell is wrong with Sungyeol.

Woohyun: he’s happy that someone likes his humor.

L: omg. The banana episode?! ON SESAME PLAYER?! OH MY GOD I GOT SO PISSED OFF AT YEOLLIE! IT TASTED GROSS GOSH. HEHEHE, thanks for liking my laugh <3

Author: I love it too <3 and your smirks <3

L: AAWWEEEE~ <333

Dongwoo: YEAH BUDDDY, MY SMILE > EVERYONE ELSE’S.

Hoya: OH HAY I’M BECOMING ONE OF YOUR FAVS TOO?! YAYAYAY <3

L: intense crotch ing. (Y)

Author: I LAIKE IT HAHAHA~

L: yees, stop changing your men LOOL. OH! INFINITE ARE CHANGING YOUR BIAS LIST?!

Sunggyu: LOL we’re SOO BAUSSSSS AREN’T WE ;)

Woohyun: HEHEHEHE MY INSPIRIT GIRLFRIENDDD! IT’S OKAY I KNOW YOU LOVE MY GREASINESSSS ;) –wink-

Sungjong: Divas are SOOO much better than my crazy hyungs. –scoff-

Author: … real diva right there LOL.

Infinite: how bout you just say we’re all in your top list? <3333

L: LOOOL, author-sshi > yeollie

Sungyeol: -___-

Author: <3333 BUT I LOVE SUNGYEOLLIE OPPA TOO. <3

Sungyeol: <3

L: -__-

Sunggyu: stop with the faces and stuff you guys.

Sungyeol: HAHAH YES LET’S GO PRANK PEOPLE WITH BANANAS HAHAHAHA!

Sungjong; no don’t join Woogyu, I’m still lonely D:

L: NEXT!Riceeaterr~ HEHEHE OUR REPLIES ARE THE BEST! <3 91 line~ LOL I’m in the 92 line xD psht, Woohyun the trol-

Woohyun: Kim Myungsoo, DON’T YOU DARE.

L: -__- fine. Fine. And yeah, there are a lot of characters, don’t wanna get the readers confused!

Sungjong: SasukeTran! Don’t blame author-sshi~ LOOOL. And yeaah! D: everyone’s worried for Jonghyun hyung!

Sunggyu: fizzy_cola96~ Jonghyun 3

Dongwoo: Fialufkey ! Hi~ OH YOUR FIRST COMMENT?! WELCOME ;D OHH, are you my fan? <3 thank you for liking this story! <3333 and he didn’t die xD Yupp, there will be more Xander and Eun Hee parts later on! OMO EHEHEHEHE –blushes- ily too, lovely reader! <3

Infinite: OKAY! ONTO THE COMMENT REPLIES FOR THIS CHAPTER!

 

Infinite Comment Replies! (Current chapter~)

Sunggyu : chibixchibi~ yeah, Ayumi’s a brave girl :’D hehe, DongMi’s just always that sweet!

Dongwoo: Chamii! Last chap was pretty heartbreaking 3

Woohyun: Razzledazzle~ yeah! Ayumi should be in Brave Girls LOOOOL.

L: … that was so lame.

Woohyun: shut up Myungsoo.

Hoya: blackrose135~ awwwee, glad you thought this chap was touching :’D and yeah! He’s fineee~ <3

Sungyeol: Kikilover637! You cried? D’aweee D: I’m glad you liked the chapter! <3

L: DubuLocket! LMFAO SO STRAIGHTFOWARD! YES . LOOL.

Author: stop being such a y old man oppa.

L: fineee :C

Sungjong: UkissLoverr~ another update! <3 haha, alright~

Sunggyu: Wookphilic! LOOL, it’s alright! ;D and yeah, last chapter was. Same with this chapter :C hehe, Ayumi is willing to do so much for her loved ones <3

Dongwoo: SasukeTran~ Yeaah, another update!

Woohyun: LuciaKim! Hehe, really? Give Jonghyunnie hyung some blood C: and yeah! He got better teeheesss~

Hoya:b2utyvipgirlfriend~ LMFAO author-sshi can’t write :C like at all. LOL AWKSSSS. And yeaah! Miracles do happen C:

Sungyeol: LMAOoutloud! YESYESYESYES. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP DOING THAT. And haha, was it cheesy? ;P LOL, is that what the portable bed thing is called? Foreshadowinggg~ ;) wink wink who knows what will happen?! OH NOESSS~ and haha, IU’s capable of anything! She’s crazy in the story :C nopeee, they just want the blood types to match xD don’t strangle them LOL. HAHAHAHA, once again, author-sshi can’t write xD WOAH WOAH. Alexander’s not the type to shove EunHee in a close and… -cough- Myung might be.

L: … what? No I’m not.

Author: oh gosh … Time to stay away from you~

L: NOOOO, YEOLLIE’S KIDDING~

Author: ehehe, ily <3

Sungyeol: -rolls eyes- anyways, haha, they ARE too innocent and young for this kinda stuff xD HAHAHA, people like , I guess?! XD IT’S OKAAY, people grow up faster these daysss ~ xD it’s okay, we’re back this time! <3 and yeaah, dramas!

Sungjong:waitAminute~ HEHEEHE, YEAAH! AYUMI THE SUPERHERO UNICORN?! LOOOOOL <33333

Sunggyu: CheshireFantasy! Yeah, this fic is pretty innocent~ DongMi’s too sweet hehe~

Dongwoo: Riceeaterr~ Yeah! Who knew the hit and run would be IU -___- and I hope so too! Poor Ayumi and Jonghyun D: hehe, I’m glad you like the story! <3 HAHAHA, exams are more important, I guess, but INFINITE is just as important <3

Woohyun: strawberry_angel! We’ll see~ ^^ and at least Jonghyun got better~

Hoya: emotionless~ yeaah, that’s what author-sshi thinks so too xD

Infinite: ALRIGHT… SOOOO… ABOUT THE THING…..

Author: -fidgety-

L: Most people want . LOL. Some people don’t though~ :$ But since the readers say anything’s fine, author-sshi will think about it~ ^^

Sungjong: YUUUP! Just don’t get your hopes up xD

Infinite: 2 WEEKS WORTH OF COMMENT REPLIESSS, WOW <333

Sungyeol: so tiring LOL!

Author: HEHE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUYS!

Infinite: WE LOVE YOU ALL! <3

~U-KISS_ME~