Meeting ... BEAST ?!

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker ... AGAIN ?!

Ayumi POV
 
"Wooooww, the karaoke room is hugeeeee~" I gasped as I plopped down on one of the huge sofas they had in the room.
 
"It's the VIP room idols go to, and since you're technically an idol now, we give you permission to come in here!" Dongho laughed.
 
"Oh my god, you know what I just realized?" Chunji laughed.
 
"What?" we all asked him curiously.
 
"We could form a band! The DJC trio plus Ayumi! We should be called... ADJC!" Chunji suggested.
 
"Stupid name, but okay. I guess that should be our group name now?" Jinyoung laughed.
 
"What about Yuri?" I asked.
 
"Well... She's not really in our INNER circle thing..." Chunji emphasized. "But when she's there, we can call ourselves the ADJCY."
 
".... The name just gets stupider and stupider, doesn't it?" Dongho laughed.
 
"Nope! See, for our ADJC band, Jinyoung hyung's the leader, I'm the main vocal, Dongho's the rapper, and Ayumi's the baby maknae!" Chunji explained.
 
"Woah it actually fits perfectly." I gasped in awe.
 
"I know right! It fits our real roles too!" Chunji beamed proudly.
 
"Alright guys, let's hurry up and sing, I heard someone booked the room for 6pm, so we only have less than 2 hours to sing!" Jinyoung nagged.
 
"LETS SING IU SONGSSSS~" I smirked at Dongho, and he facepalmed himself.
 
"You really know how to piss me off, don't you?" Dongho pinched my cheeks.
 
"Of course, I know you better than you know yourself."
 
 
~One hour later~
 
"GEE GEE GEE GEE GEEEEEEEEEE!" Dongho, Chunji and I sang while we were trying to teach Jinyoung girl dances. Gosh, he was hopeless.
 
"What were you supposed to do again..? UGH ! whatever, let's go sing uh... Infinite's Paradise!" Jinyoung quickly changed the song, and we all pouted.
 
"Jinyoung hyung at girl dances." Dongho huffed. Chunji agreed. "I know right. He should learn some!"
 
"I'm the leader of B1A4, leaders don't need to do girl dances. I'm not super girly faced," he pointed at Chunji. "I'm not a girl," he pointed at me. "and I'm not the super cute maknae." he pointed to Dongho, and we all sighed once more.
 
"Fine oppa, fine~ hurry up and play Paradise already~" I pouted, and he pressed the play button, the sound of Paradise blasting through the speakers.
 
"I SING L's PARTTT!" I jumped up and down and starts singing. (A/N: LMFAO isn't Ayumi so similar to me HAHAHA)
 
After L's part ended, I plopped down on the sofa. "Keep going, I'm just gonna rest for a while~" I urged them to continue, so they kept singing and dancing. The chorus part finally came.
 
"INTENSE CROTCH INGGGGG!" the 4 of us yelled excitedly and the boys started to do that dance, making me laugh yet drool over how hot they were doing it.
 
When the chorus part ended, I burst out laughing. "GOSH, we're too crazy!" I giggled as laid across the sofa.
 
Dongho plopped down beside me. "Psht, admit it, you thought it was hot didn't you?"
 
"WELL OBVIOUSLY! I MEAN, WHAT GIRL DOESNT LIKE SEEING HOT IDOLS DO THE INFINITE CROTCH ING PARADISE DANCE?" I threw myself onto Dongho, not even feeling any shame.
 
"Gosh, did you drink something weird?" Dongho chuckled.
 
"Nope, just kinda high~ this is so fun!" I giggled and got up to sing along to the 2nd chorus.
 
When the song ended, we all plopped down on the sofa, exhausted. "That was intense." Chunji laughed.
 
I sprawled across Dongho's lap, while he twirled my hair. "I'm tired now~" Jinyoung sighed.
 
"Yeah same." everyone agreed. Dongho checked his phone. "Let's just go then, the next group is coming soon anyways."
 
"Who is the next group~?" I asked, and at that moment, the door swung open, startling us.
 
I got up immediately after seeing who it was. "BEAST?!?!" I shouted in surprise.
 
The BEAST members were shocked at my sudden outburst, but smiled right after realizing that the DJC trio were there too.
 
"Hey little lady, what's your name?" Dongwoon leaned down to smile at me.
 
"I'm not little! I'm 17! And my name's Ayumi Lee." I smirked. The BEAST members flinched a bit, but nodded. "Nice to meet you, Ayumi! Oh, hey guys!" they waved to the DJC trio too.
 
"Let's introduce ourselves..." Doojoon as the leader ordered the members.
 
"ANNEYONGHASEYO, We're BEAST!" the members chorused.
 
"Leader Doojoon!"
 
"Hyungseung~ TROUBLEMAKER!"
 
"Junhyung yo."
 
"The cutie Yoseobbie~"
 
"Kikwang baby~."
 
"Maknae Dongwoon."
 
"And you're Ayumi~" Yoseob squealed cutely.
 
I nodded, pleased with the cute yet short introduction.
 
"And she's my girlfriend." Dongho beamed proudly and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
 
"Oh really?" Kikwang raised an eyebrow.
 
"Girlfriend..? Good job Dongho." Dongwoon smiled.
 
"Thanks hyungs." Dongho smiled. Chunji quickly cut in. "Okay, let's go now~"
 
"Eh? But-"
 
"We still have to do that music project, remember?" Jinyoung added.
 
".... Okay? Well, nice to meet you, BEAST oppas, see you later!" I yelled as the boys dragged me out of the room.
 
Once we were out of the karaoke place, I crossed my arms, a bit irritated. "Okay, what's up? Why'd you guys drag me out...?"
 
Chunji bit his lip. "Um well..."
 
"Spill it out oppa."
 
"Well, you know how IU was kinda forcing me to help her?" Chunji said slowly.
 
Everyone's eyes widened at the sudden topic. "Mhm, and?"
 
"I'm not her only secret weapon." Chunji said flatly. "There are many idols out there that she has under her wing...."
 
"But what does that..." I paused and thought about it.
 
"There's one thing I know for sure, Ayumi. Her other secret weapons..." Chunji began.
 
"Are the members in BEAST." I finished off for him. "Am I right?"
 
Chunji nodded hesitantly. "But.. Now that I'm not getting in contact with noona anymore... I have no idea what she's going to do with BEAST."
 
"What other things can she do to harm DongMi?" Jinyoung scoffed. "Hasn’t she done enough?"
 
"I don't know..." Chunji mumbled. "But I think we should be careful... Just in case."
 
"But we can't avoid the BEAST hyungs either... That'll be too suspicious." Dongho cocked his head to the side.
 
"I think... That we should just stay alert. It's fine to talk to them... But just be cautious." Jinyoung told us.
 
"Jinyoung oppa's right." I nodded. "I think we should warn the U-KISS and SHINee oppas too..."
 
"Yeah. Let's hurry home and tell them."
 

~Meanwhile~
 
3rd Person POV
 
"So, that's Ayumi, huh?" Hyungseung smirked.
 
"She's cute." Junhyung laughed.
 
"Yah, don't even, hyung. You already have Hara." Dongwoon teased.
 
"Whatever, it's not our job to deal with her right now." Doojoon shrugged.
 
"Yeah. IU said to take care of Kevin first." Yoseob sighed dreamily as he thought of IU,
 
"Come to think of it... We ARE going to America soon for our tour, ne?" Kikwang asked.
 
"Yup, and we'll find out what the hell happened to Kevin."


 
~U-KISS dorm~
 
Ayumi POV
 
"Omo! You guys are back!" Kiseop greeted us with hugs as we walked in the dorm.
 
"THEY'RE BAAAACKKKK?!?!??" Someone yelled excitedly.
 
"Jonghyun appa?"
 
"Oh god, SHINee's here again?" Dongho facepalmed himself, and Chunji/Jinyoung could only laugh.
 
"What, you don't want us to be here?" Taemin huffed.
 
"No, it's just... You guys come here too often." Dongho laughed.
 
Onew waved his hand, as if he was shooing something away. "Whatever~"
 
"So where'd you guys go?" Eli asked.
 
"Karaokeeee!" Chunji cheered.
 
"And we saw BEAST too..." Jinyoung mumbled.
 
"Bwoh? Beast?" Soohyun cocked his head to the side.
 
"Yeah....."
 
"Why were they there? I thought they had to prepare for their tour?" Alexander asked, confused.
 
"Maybe to get rid of some stress?" Minho shrugged.
 
"Well, not exactly." Chunji in.
 
"... What do you mean, Chunji?" AJ asked slowly.
 
Chunji explained everything again to the U-KISS&SHINee members. "I can see why... Yoseob has a huge crush on IU." Hoon shrugged.
 
Everyone nodded in agreement. Well, except for one person. Key.
 
"So are you guys all trying to tell me that BEAST is helping IU?" Key muttered darkly.
 
"Yes?" everyone blinked.
 
"IU, the who tried to hurt all of us?" Key continued.
 
"Baby, are you okay?" Jonghyun asked worriedly.
 
"NO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS BULL! HOW CAN DONGWOON BE HELPING THAT ?! YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!" Key spat.
 
"Key, calm down-"
 
"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! DONGWOON's ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS! AND ALL OF YOU ARE ACCUSING HIM!" Key screamed furiously. "Whatever. I'm out of here." Key stomped out, and slammed the door behind him, leaving us all speechless.
 
"... U-umma's mad..."
 
Everyone stared at one another. "Damn, how could we forget? Key's 91 line is unbreakable..." Jonghyun looked down.
 
"But... We can't let Key too close to Dongwoon, if BEAST is actually helping IU." Onew sighed.
 
"AISH! WHO CARES ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL SITTING HERE LIKE A BUNCH OF LOSERS?!" I yelled in frustration.
 
"Bwoh?" they asked stupidly.
 
"LET'S GO FIND KEY UMMA!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/N: OKAY. SO I’M SORRYYY, THIS CHAPTER . Ugh. >< But at least things are happening again teehees ;)) I wrote this while doing my hw, so YEAH LOLOL XD the next chapter will be better, i promise! ANDDD GET READY FOR INFINITE ! <33

Another thing, for this story, I’m not going to ALWAYS focus on DongMi anymore~ DON’T WORRY they’re still the main couple LOL, but Imma focus on other pairings too, like Kemaru, Eun Hee and Alexander, etc :33

 

INFINITE’S COMMENT REPLIES!

Infinite: SO, DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, WE’RE BACK AGAIN! ;DD

L: Yay, more time with author-sshi teehees~

Author: MYUNGIEEEE~ <33

Sungyeol; what about me? –pouts-

Author: Sungyeollieeeee~ <33

Woohyun: yeah, so, idk, those 3 are like, a weird couple. But I don’t think anyone minds, so whatever.

Sunggyu: since I’m the leader, I’ll go first (: Dubu-Locket! IU’s just not the type to give up xD and eeerrr... ?

Yadong: WE HEARD .

Sungjong: aishh! Shut up, couple!

Author: EEERRR, I DON’T THINK I CAN WRITE LOLOLOL I LIKE THE COMEDY GENRE XD

Woohyun: does anyone want though? –wiggles eyebrows-

L: stop being such a ert, hyung.

Woohyun: YAH I’M NOT!

Dongwoo: okay, my turn, aish you immature kids. b2utyvipgirlfriend! Ayumi’s so bauss right :’D and IU won’t give up until she’s satisfied, haha~

Woohyun: Next, Joonie_wannabe! I KNOWW, KEVIN AND HIS BABY! D< IU better not touch them!

Hoya: U-KISS-me’s next~ hehe, author-sshi missed you too! ^^AND YES, AYUMI’S THE TOTALLL BAUSS, she’d do great as a man :’D LOL JKS. HAHAHAHA, hopefully IU doesn’t do anything to poor Kevinnie ><

Sungyeol: chibixchibi! Yeah, MAJOR ers haha~ But everyone loves the DJC trio :DD YES, she should stop obsessing over Dongho, that pedonoona D: and WE’RE BACKKK! SHE’S BAAACCKKK! SHE’S BAAACKKK!

Author: ... I thought Infinite were guys...

Sunggyu: don’t mind our choding, he had too much sugar.

Author: -nods-

L: My turn, SMprojectgirl! YAAY, REPLIES! <33 LOOL, whoever was talking to IU is a funny guy xD yeah, but then again, IU never gives up D:

Sungjong: as usual, being the maknae, I’m last TT____TT sooo... UkissLoverr! I KNOOOWWW, IU SHOULD JUST SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE IN HEREEEE D; and yup, DONGMI FTW! <3

Sunggyu: back to me~Razzledazzle! IU should learn how to give up, seriously D:

Dongwoo: next, Kikilover637! OMOOO, sorry I’m the one replying you today xD because we’re going in order~ but I’m sure Sunggyu hyung would be more than happy to reply you next chap! :3

Woohyun: LuciaKim! Really? Yeah, I guess she was a bit harsh xD And you’ll see what happens to IU hehe~ ^^ AND YEYEYEYE WE’RE BACK! ;DD haha, everyone just loves L ~

Hoya: I’m next~ oh wait. Yah. L.

L: -in the midst of cuddling with author and Sungyeol- hm? What, hyung?

Hoya: LMAOoutloud’s here again LOL wanna reply? :P

L: .. YES. YESYESYESYESYESYES. OMG HAAAI LMAOoutloud :DDDDDD

Author: L oppa always gets high when he sees long comments haha~

L: HAHA, U-KISS vampire was awesome! Blood type B Dongho! :D HAHA, Kevin hyung’s BEAUTIFUL? LOL i bet he’ll enjoy that compliment xD and woah woah woah there, what happened to giving a kiss to Woohyun hyung? You want to marry Kevin hyung now?

Woohyun: BWOH?! WHAT IS THIS MADNESS ASDFGHJKL;

Sunggyu: Calm yourself Woohyunnie.

Woohyun: -pouts-

L: yeaah, Chunji’s pretty cute, I’d have to admit :3 HAHAHA YEAH THOSE 2 ERS ARE DAEBAK, AREN’T THEY?! XD I’m serioussss, Dongho’s probably more erted than me, I never asked for a baby before! :O

Author: oh so you admit you’re erted?

Infinite: LOOOOL.

L: .......... >///////////< BE GLAD I DIDN’T ASK YOU FOR A BABY YET!

Author: O___O

L: anyways... LOOL, LMAOoutloud, I think you’re thinking too much about Kevin hyung giving birth xD and what’s a C-section?

Infinite: dunno, we’re not girls.

Author: -_____- you basically cut open your stomach to get the baby out.

L: OOOOH. OKAY. :D

Author: aish, these innocent boys.

L: continuing on~ IT’S OKAY HE WON’T GET SCARS YOU’LL STILL BE ABLE TO SEE KEVIN’S ABS XD and yeah, these es dare to mess with Ayumi?! D: the awesome DJC trio <3 and YEAH he’s being controlled, whoever he was ;) AHAHAH~ hopefully IU doesn’t do anything bad >< ANYWAYS CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR LONG COMMENTS! <3

Hoya: okay, I guess it’s my turn now... saranghaeshineefx! YEEES, DO THAT. Only in the story though :3 and yeah, THESE ERS XD POOR DONGHO, HE’S A GROWIING BOOOYY! D; and yuuup. IU better not hurt the baby ):  HAHAHAHHAAHAH DONGHO THE PERRRRV ~ I bet he watches us :D

Sunggyu: who’s us...?

Hoya: Me and Dongwoo?

Woohyun: what? I’m confused...

Hoya: YaDong? Get the joke?

-cricket chirp-

L: that was the lamest joke i’ve ever heard.

Hoya: -____- okay next.

Sungyeol: SasukeTran! AWEE, YOUR POUT :333 hehe, depends on what she does xD hopefully that little – won’t hurt anyoneee ~

Sungjong: Next! Riceeater! YEAH! AYUUUUMIIIII~ <333 YESYESYES WE’RE BACK! ;DD

L: last one for today~ xPikachuuuu~ HAHAH THE IDIOTIC DJC TRIO <333 woah woah there @ your rant. LOOOOL I LAIKE YOUR RANT IT’S VELY VELY NAICE ;DD

Author: oh my god is Myungsoo oppa okay? He’s like... Seriously weird these days @___@

L: psht I’m totally fine ;) OMFG I’M FIRST AGAIN?! YEEEES! HAHAHAHAHAAH YOU LOSE SUNGGYU HYUNGGG! I WINN! –cough-

Sunggyu: =___= it’s okay I still have other fans. Don’t get too cocky Myungsoo –smirks-

Sungjong: OH! She wants me to answer her question! :’DD –TEARS OF JOY- Well, IU won’t go away because she’s a big pedonoona here. She LOOOOVEEEEESSS Dongho so much that it’s creepy. And because she’s a stalker. :DDD

Infinite: OKAYY, so that’s it for the comment replies today! ^^

L: omo, author-sshi, I love the Infinite Paradise reference you did ~

Author: ehe, thank you oppa :3

Sunggyu: no poll todaaay, because author-sshi’s tired C:

Infinite: BUT COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE EVERYONE! WE LOVE YOU ALL! <333

~U-KISS_ME~