Ayumi's will to survive .

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker ... AGAIN ?!

Ayumi POV
 
Where ... Am .... I ? It's ... Dark... What happened? The last thing I remember was... Giving blood to Jonghyun oppa...
 
I can't see anything. Where is everyone? It's so ..... Cold. My body feels so weak.
 
I walked around the pitch black space, feeling as light as a feather. I.... I'm scared. Shivers ran up my body. I sat down, and curled up into a ball, still unable to see anything but the darkness.
 
Suddenly, a burst of bright light lit up. I looked up, and saw... Clouds? What is that place? Paradise...? Heaven...? Did I die? That must be it. I died, and now they're taking me to heaven.
 
My feet started leading me to this Paradise, and for some reason, I didn't protest. That place looke so... Warm... So welcoming ... So safe. It feels like the place... Where I now belong to.


 
Dongho POV
 
The SHINee hyungs + Jinyoung & Chunji & Yuri have arrived too.
 
. Ayumi's heart rate is still decreasing.
 
"Doctor! IS THERE ANYWAY TO SAVE HER?!" I screamed, frustrated.
 
The doctor shook his head sadly. "We already hooked her onto life support, that's all we can do. I'm sorry sir... It all depends on her will to survive."
 
Dongho gritted his teeth. "So you mean, if Ayumi wants to live, then she will?" The doctor nodded.
 
After hearing this, everyone immediately rushed to Ayumi's side, choking out pleading cries.
 
I squeezed her hand tighter. Be strong, Ayumi. I know you want to survive. For your family. For the hyungs. For your friends. For me. For..... Us.


 
Ayumi POV
 
I could feel my body slowly rise higher and higher. I closed my eyes, embracing the warmth.
 
But something stopped me. I froze in my tracks. Sounded like.... Voices....
 
"AYUMI! What happened to our promise? Did you forget about Fox oppa already?
 
"DON'T DIE, I'll feel guilty... Because I helped IU last time...."
 
"Ayumi-ah! What happened to all the plans you made with unnie? We were going to destroy that !"
 
"We need you.... Our maknae...."
 
"I ... I love you."
 
I could feel the tears staining my cheeks. Jinyoung.... Chunji... Yuri... U-KISS, SHINee oppas....
 
DONGHO!
 
I snapped out of my senses, and fell back down to the previous darkness.
 
I can't die just yet. I need to go back to everyone. But .... How the he'll do I get out of this place?
 
Walking around doesn't help at all. I couldn't feel or see anything... Suddenly... I hit something. A dead end. What is this, a maze?
 
My mind was spinning in circles. Why didn't I just go when that warm light was carrying me?
 
Now I'm lonely and cold... I tried listening to the voices again, but I couldn't hear anything. Was I just imagining it?
 
I suddenly remembered what IU said before.... "Friends are nothing. In the end, you'll be all alone." Is that true? Did they all just ditch me and leave me there to die?
 
What about Dongho? Did he go to IU? Maybe he loved IU all along.... He was just toying with me...
 
I curled up into a little ball, arms around my knees and legs, and started rocking back and forth. I was on the verge of crying, if it was even possible in this unknown space between the human world and heaven.
 
Just when I was going to give up hope and let the light take me again, I heard the voices again. Dongho's was the clearest. Then it hit me. I'm so stupid. After all we've been through.... I know Dongho loves me. The other oppas do too. I can't give up.
 
I slowly got up, and tried my best to listen to where the voices were coming from. I followed it, and after a few more dead ends, I finally reached a door. It's this place. The voices are coming from here. I bit my lip as I rested my hand on the doorknob.
 
Here goes nothing.
 
 
Dongho POV
 
"HER HEARTBEAT IS BACK TO NORMAL!" Chunji shouted.
 
I snapped my head up to look at the monitor, and a wide smile appeared on my face. Ayumi... She pulled through it.
 
The doctor stared at the monitor in shock. "It... It's a miracle..." he exclaimed.
 
"YEEEES! We knew you wouldn't leave us, Ayumi!" everyone shouted.
 
I turned to look at the doctor. "So, she'll be fine now, right?"
 
The doctor nodded. "Yes! She'll wake up in less than a week."
 
I smiled, and turned back to Ayumi. "Ayumi... I don't know if you can hear me, but I... I'm going to stay here till you wake up. I can't risk that again." I whispered softly in her ear. "I love you."
 
I think I was just imagining it, but I could’ve sworn Ayumi's lips curled up into a small smile.
 
 
~Outside Ayumi's room~
 
3rd person POV
 
Yoseob sighed. "IU's not gonna be happy about this~ what to do, what to do...."
 


 
~Back to Ayumi's room, 1 hr later~
 
"Should we go visit Jonghyun now? He should be discharged soon, right?" Onew asked.
 
Key nodded. "Yeah. Let's go."
 
"I'm gonna stay here with wifey." Dongho pouted, and AJ ruffled his hair.
 
"Awe Dongho oppa~" Yuri cooed, but Dongho blinked. "Er, you're my noona."
 
Yuri blinked, and slapped her forehead. "Right. Sorry. It's just.... DongMi's too sweet!"
 
"Let's go now, they're all waiting for us outside!"
 
Yuri interrupted. "Wait, I need to go to the washroom first, I'll be there soon! You guys go first."
 
Everyone nodded, and Yuri walked out of the room. "Aish, where's the washroom..." she sighed as she passed a hospital room.
 
"The washroom's that way." a manly voice chuckled.
 
Yuri stopped and looked inside the room to see who was talking. Her eyes widened. "Arent you... Lee... Lee Kikwang?!"
 
Kikwang smiled softly. "Yeah. You know me? And come in, don't stand at the doorway."
 
Yuri nodded and walked to Kikwang, but then froze. 'wait... Didn't they tell me that BEAST was bad? Then ... I should be careful around them.' "So why are you here, oppa?"
 
Kikwang shrugged. "I hurt my ankle...." he pointed to the cast, and Yuri nodded. "I see."
 
"So uh... You're not my fan?" Kikwang blinked.
 
Yuri scoffed. 'What a cocky little bastard.' "Well, not really, BEAST isn't really one of my favorite bands." Yuri lied smoothly.
 
Kikwang smirked. "Really? Well, I'll make you a b2uty. Though you are one already."
 
Yuri rolled her eyes. "Yeah so what do you want? I actually need to go pee, holy crap."
 
Kikwang laughed. "You're sooooo feminine." he said sarcastically.
 
".... Everyone pees, Kay." Yuri shrugged. "No big deal geez."
 
"Well... I get lonely here... In the hospital.... BEAST has full schedules, and i got to heal before our worldwide tour. So I want you to spend 3 hours with me every day for a month. Which is when I get
discharged." Kikwang explained.
 
"Why me."
 
"You happened to walk by. I was gonna ask any person."
 
".... No."
 
"Are you sure?" Kikwang's lips curled up into a devilish smile.
 
Yuri froze. 'I can't... Any normal girl will die just to be with an idol... I can't let him know I'm part of Ayumi's group. Fine. It's just a month, right?' "Fine." Yuri sighed.
 
Kikwang smiled and ruffled Yuri's hair. "Good girl. What's your name?"
 
"... Yuri."
 
"Nice to meet you. I'm kikwang." He stuck his hand out.
 
Yuri bit her lip and slowly extended her hand. "Nice to meet you too."
 
Kikwang smiled. "See you tomorrow!"
 
Yuri rolled her eyes and rushed out of the room. "Aish, that weird guy...."
 
 
~Jonghyun's room~
 
"Yuri, what took you so long?" Chunji asked as Yuri walked in.
 
Yuri smiled apologetically. "Sorry, kinda ran into someone...."
 
"Someone you knew?"
 
".... Kind of."
 
"Oh alright~" Chunji shrugged.
 
Yuri bit her lip. 'Maybe I can use this to my advantage.... Figure out things that BEAST are going to do to us.... I shouldn't tell everyone else, they'll surely oppose. Well, I guess it IS pretty dangerous, considering how IU almost killed Ayumi and Jonghyun... Whatever. I need to help the team.'
 
"So, hyung, when are you getting discharged?" Kiseop asked.
 
"I think tomorrow actually! The doctor said I'm healing faster than expected, and besides, I need to get back to the SHINee schedule before anyone realizes something's up." Jonghyun smiled.
 
"Dont overwork yourself, hyung!" Jinyoung warned, and Jonghyun laughed. "Alright. Thanks guys~"


 
IU POV
 
"Yoseob oppa? Why are you calling?" I yawned, tired.
 
The voice on the other side of the phone was silent for a while. "Well.... Ayumi..."
 
My eyes widened, and I smiled brightly. "That died didn't she...?"
 
"Exactly the opposite. She survived."
 
"... What?"
 
"She-"
 
"WHAT THE ?!?!?! NO! YANG YOSEOB! ARE YOU LYING TO ME?" I screamed.
 
"N-no... Why would I lie to IU?~" Yoseob stuttered.
 
"Kay. Whatever." I pressed the end button quickly, and threw my phone angrily on the bed.
 
I screamed in frustration, pulling on my hair. "WHAT THE ! IS THAT IMMORTAL OR SOMETHING?!?!"
 
... I'll find a better way to destroy her.
 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for not updating last week ! D: had 5 tests -__________- cuz it's almost spring break :C

Sorry, again, but there aren't gonna be any Infinite comment replies today either D:

because i'm really sick >< i didn't even wanna update today, cuz i feel like crap right now >>

SO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER? <3

The more people comment the faster i'll update C: because i'll feel better :'D

LOVE YOU GUYS, MUAAAH~ -blows kisses-

~U-KISS_ME~