Blood type AB's .

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker ... AGAIN ?!

Key POV
 
I didn't even know what was happening. A car came towards me, and before I could even react, someone had shoved me out of the way.
 
I turned around, only to see the most horrifying sight I'd ever seen.
 
No.
 
No.
 
NO!
 
I saw Jonghyun lying lifelessly on the ground in a pool of his own blood.
 
"Jong.... Jonghyun...."
 

Ayumi POV
 
Blood. All I saw was BLOOD. Everyone froze. The car... It hit Jonghyun. He saved Key... But got hit instead... WHERE THE WAS THAT CAR ANYWAYS?! Crap.. The driver ran off....
 
I snapped back to my senses right away. "HOLY . CALL THE AMBULANCE!" I urged Jinyoung, who had his phone in his hand. My sudden outburt seemed to wake everyone up, and Jinyoung nodded as he quickly dialed the number.
 
Chunji, Dongho, and I rushed up to Jonghyun and a weeping Key, who was caressing Jonghyun's head softly. "Jonghyun-ah... Don't die..."
 
"KEY OPPA!" I shouted, and Key snapped his head to look at the 4 of us who was running towards him.
 
The tears were coming non-stop from Key's eyes. "Ayumi... Jonghyun... He..."
 
Suddenly, we heard soft coughing coming from Jonghyun. The injured idol slowly opened his eyes, and smiled softly at Key. "K-key..."
 
"JONGHYUN! THANK GOD YOURE ALIVE! Please... Don't die! Don't leave me alone..." Key bawled.
 
"I... If I don't make ... Make it alive...." Jonghyun said softly, I could barely hear him.
 
"The ambulance is coming!" Jinyoung informed, and we all nodded.
 "No! Don't say that Jonghyun! Nothing will happen to you! Did you hear that?! Jinyoung said that the ambulance will be here any minute... Don't leave me.. Please Jonghyun..." Key pleaded, and I could feel my own tears trickling down my cheeks.
 
"Bummie.... I.. I love... I love you..." Jonghyun choked out, and his eyelids slowly shut together.
 
"JONGHYUN! NO! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE BE OKAY!" Key cried as the ambulance arrived.
 
The paramedics told us to all back off, and we obeyed. They strapped Jonghyun onto a portable bed thing, and carried him into the ambulance. We all climbed on, and it began driving off at maximum speed.
 
 "Is... Is he still alive?" Key breathed out.
 
The paramedic nodded. "Yes, but his pulse is very faint. We have to hurry."
 
"Is he going to... Survive?" Dongho blurted out, and the paramedic looked down. "I don't know."
 
Key finally snapped. "YOU DONT KNOW?!?! WHAT KIND OF PARAMEDIC ARE YOU?! ARE YOU SAYING THAT MY BOYFRIEND'S GOING TO DIE?!"
 
"P-Please calm down sir, I'll make sure the doctor does the best of his ability..." The paramedic stuttered.
 
"Key oppa.... Don't worry... I'm sure Jonghyun oppa will be okay. He's strong. Believe in him." I tried to calm Key down.
 
Key sniffled and pulled me into a tight hug. I didn't even give a that he was staining my shirt with Jonghyun's blood. I just wanted Key to relax... "Ayumi.... What am I going to do? I can't lose Jonghyun..."
 
I rested my chin on his shoulder. "Dont worry oppa. I'm SURE Jonghyun oppa will be okay. I PROMISE." I squeezed Key tighter in reassurance, and he nodded.
 
"Okay... I trust you Ayumi." Key smiled softly.
 
"Dont just trust me. Trust in Jonghyun oppa." I whispered softly, and Key glanced at Jonghyun. I knew it hurt him to see his lover covered with blood...
 
"Jonghyunnie... I ... I believe in you. I trust you. I know you'll get out of this alive. Saranghae." Key leaned in, and pressed his lips gently onto Jonghyun's.
 
I could feel myself tearing up again, until someone hugged me from behind. Dongho. "Don’t cry. Be strong for Jonghyun hyung, Ayumi." he said sadly.
 
I turned around, and hugged Dongho tight. I completely understand what Key was going through... If Dongho was in that situation...

I ... I would DIE.
 


~At the hospital~
 
We had arrived at the hospital quickly, and Jonghyun was taken into the ER.
 
The 5 of us were waiting silently for Jonghyun in the waiting area. Well, Key was pacing around nervously, and I was placed on Dongho's lap, and he was hugging me from behind. Jinyoung and Chunji were both just as nervous, occasionally biting their lips and fidgeting with their thumbs.
 
I took out my phone. Crap. 5 missed calls from the SHINee/U-KISS oppas... "The oppas back at the dorm are worried..." I mumbled softly.
 
"Call them." Key sighed.
 
I nodded, and dialed Taemin's number. He picked up in less than 2 rings. "Ayumi-ah? Where are you guys? Did you find Key hyung?! Geez, we're so worried about you guys..." Taemin rambled on and on.
 
"Taemin oppa...." I murmured, and I knew Taemin could sense something wrong. "... what happened?" he asked worriedly.
 
"Jonghyun oppa... He..."
 
"What happened to hyung?" he said slowly.
 
"Oppa.... He got hit by a car, and we're in the ER. He's in critical condition." I explained quickly. Silence came from the other line. "Taemin oppa...?"
 
"WHAATTTT?!?!!?" i heard everyone scream loudly.
 
"Hold on Ayumi, we'll be there asap!" I heard Onew shout.
 
"Which hospital?!?!" Alexander asked.
 
"Seoul general hospital...."
 "Okay wait for us!"
 
Beep... Beep... The line went dead.
 
"What did they say?" Jinyoung asked.
 
"They're all coming." I put my phone back into my pocket, and the others nodded.
 
Just then, the doctor came out. I jumped off Dongho, and the 5 of us rushed towards him. "Doctor... How my boyf- how's Jonghyun?" Key asked worriedly.
 
The doctor smiled. "Dont worry... He's alive." We all breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's a miracle. He's not brain damaged, and he's not hurt anywhere in terms of his organs. However.. He needs some stiches here and there.... And he also broke a few of his bones." the doctor explained. "We've hooked the patient onto an IV for now... But he's still in critical condition."
 
The relief washed away immediately when the doctor said that. "W-why?" Key stuttered.
 
The doctor rubbed his neck and sighed. "He lost a lot of blood in the accident, and we need to give him a blood transfusion. He needs to have it within an hour... If not, he might die." the doctor grimaced a little when he said the last word.

"His blood type's AB, and we need a donor fast. Since he lost a lot of blood... We need a lot of blood. The donor needs to be a healthy person. It'll probably take a while for the donor to recover due to the extreme blood loss. I will give you 10 minutes to discuss among yourselves. We cannot waste any more time." and with that, the doctor disappeared.
 
The other members have all arrived by now. "Guys!" they waved and trampled us with hugs. "How's Jonghyun?"
 
"Hyung's alive, but he's still in critical condition." Chunji explained.
 
The oppas' smiles dropped as they heard that. "Right now... Jonghyun hyung needs blood. A lot of it. Now we need to find a donor among us." Jinyoung continued.
 
"I'll be the donor!" everyone suggested, but Key shook his head. "Our blood types don't match."
 
"Isnt Jonghyun blood type AB? I though AB's could take any type of blood?" Soohyun was confused.
 
"But it's best if he gets the blood from a fellow AB." Dongho stated.
 
"Okay.. Then... Who has AB blood type here?" Kiseop asked.
 
Silence.
 
"No one?!" AJ's eyes widened.
 
I took a deep breath and raised my hand. "I am."
 
Everyone stared at me. "Oh right, Ayumi's blood type is AB..."
 
"I... I'll do it." I declared.
 
"You... You'll be the donor?" Hoon asked, and I nodded firmly. "I'm super healthy, and I'll just take a while to heal. It's okay." I smiled softly.
 
"Ayumi...." everyone was shocked at my decision.
 
"Dont worry. I'll save Jonghyun oppa."
 
"Ayumi... T-thank you so much. I don't even know how to repay you... I-" Key blabbered, but I cut him off. "It's okay oppa... You guys are family."
 
I stood up, and walked towards the roomthe doctor went in, but Dongho stopped me. "Wait... Lemme talk to you for a second." he had a pleading look in his eyes, and I agreed.
 
Dongho pulled me somewhere away from everyone, and looked at me in the eye. "Ayumi... Are you sure about this?" I nodded. "Of course. Don't be worried about me, Dongho, I'll be fine."
 
"But-" he was going to protest, before I cut him off rather harshly.
 
"Dongho... Look. I'm the only blood type AB here. W have to face reality. And... I was the one who promised Key oppa that Jonghyun oppa will be fine. I can't let him down. Besides, who am I? That's right. Lee Ayumi. I'm the Queenka. I'm strong, not like the normal girls. ... Trust me, okay?" I stared deep into Dongho's eyes, and I knew that he understood my feelings.
 
He smiled softly. "I trust you. I'll be beside you until you recover and get all that blood back, okay babe?"
 
I nodded happily. "Promise?"
 
"Promise. I love you." Dongho whispered sincerely, and pressed his lips gently on top of mine.
 
When he pulled away, I hugged him tight. "I love you too." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OKAY, SO I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS, NO INFINITE TODAY :C because i just had A HUGE FRIGGIN EXAM yesterday, and a load of homework for this weekend D: SO TIRED! 3 i'll try to do the replies for BOTH chapters next chap! :DDD

Oh, right, another important question......

SHOULD I ADD ? because... a lot of people have been requesting it LOLOLOL .

But... I don't really want to... since i can't write , like, at all, but i might get like, my friend or a co-author to write it for me HAAHAHAH~ SO GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS! <33333

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! <333

~U-KISS_ME~