Key's 91 line .

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker ... AGAIN ?!

Ayumi POV
 

 
"Call him on his phone!" Dongho suggested, and I nodded.
 
I quickly dialed Key's number, and waited for someone to pick up.
 
"We're sorry, but the number you're trying to reach is currently unavailable...." a woman's voice nagged, and I groaned as I pressed the end button.
 
"What happened?" everyone asked curiously.
 
"He's either ignoring my call, or he shut his phone off." I sighed.
 
"Aish... Ottoke?" Soohyun scratched his head.
 
Jonghyun growled. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna go out and find my boyfriend."


 
Key POV
 
I angrily pressed the reject button when Ayumi called me. I sighed. Why am I even pissed off... everyone... They were just warning me, not accusing Dongwoon. Aish. I need to talk to someone.
 
I scrolled through my contacts and found the person I was looking for. The phone rang a few times before the other side picked up.
 
"Key?"
 
"Jaejin-ah! Are you busy right now?" I asked quickly.
 
"No, why?" Jaejin was confused at the sudden question.
 
"Meet me at the Sweet Cafe in 30 minutes, alright? We need to have a 91 line hangout." I explained.
 
"Alright, bye hyung."
 
I clicked the end button, and called the rest of my 91 line group: Mir from MBLAQ, Jinwoon from 2AM, and Woohyun from Infinite. (A/N: I think they're only going to show up in this chap LOLOLOL they're not going to be recurring characters xD)
 

They all agreed to meet up, so I called a taxi so I could get to Sweet Cafe asap.


 
~30 minutes later~
 
The door opened to our VIP room, and Jaejin walked in and sat beside me. (A/N; just pretend this spot is like a chill hangout spot or something xD) "What was the big rush, Key? Geez..."
 
I hugged Jaejin quickly. "You'll see once everyone gets here.
 
Soon, the members of my 91 line group came in one by one, and everyone was here in less than 5 minutes. "Where's Dongwoon?" Mir asked.
 
"Well.... That's kinda why I called you here in the first place...." I fiddled with my thumbs.
 
"WHAT?! What happened? Is he sick?" Jinwoon asked, worried. I shook my head.
 
"Did he hurt himself?" Jaejin asked. I shook my head once again.
 
"Did he cause a scandal?" Mir suggested, but I shook my head again.
 
Woohyun clapped his hands together. "I GOT IT. I know why."
 
My face lit up. "Woohyunnie, you do?"
 
Woohyun nodded. "Yeah. HE DIED." he said with a straight face. Awkward silence.
 
Everyone burst out laughing. "NO WOOHYUN! Geez, you're really weird sometimes."
 
Woohyun pouted. "So I wasn't right?"
 
"Far off by a long shot." I giggled. When everyone calmed down, I took a deep breath and prepared to tell the whole story. (A/N: the 91 line already know that IU was bad, LOOL)
 
When I finished, everyone was blinking stupidly at me. I groaned. Maybe I shouldve told some hyungs or something ....
 
"So, Dongwoon... He's helping IU?" Jinwoon sighed.
 
"Well... I guess it's not that big of a surprise, BEAST IS pretty close to IU..." Woohyun shrugged.
 
"But you told all of us about the bad things IU have done before.. Why would he decide to help a ?" Jaejin rolled his eyes.
 
"Wait. So you guys actually believe this Chunji said?!" I asked angrily.
 
Everyone stared at me. "Yeah." they replied simply.
 
"Well I DONT BELIEVE IT!" I hollered, and Mir put a hand on my shoulder gently.
 
"Key... We don't want to believe it just as much as you. But lemme tell you something. You know how Thunder and IU are good friends, right?" Mir said softly. I nodded slowly.
 
"Well, before she went to japan, IU came to MBLAQ's dorm." Mir explained. "She asked Thunder to help her steal Dongho away. Then she even told him to get all of MBLAQ to help her too. But I stepped in
quickly and made up some lie so she can leave. When she left, I told the hyungs all the stuff about IU that you told me, Key."
 
"And then?" Woohyun urged Mir to continue.
 
"So the hyungs believed me, and Thunder made up some bull to her why we couldn't help her. Don't worry, we didn't tell IU that we knew she was a ." Mir grimaced.
 
"So... She tried to get MBLAQ on her side, and when that didn't work... She went to BEAST?" Jinwoon was making sure he heard right. Mir nodded, and turned back to Key.
 
"So... Dongwoon and the rest of BEAST... fell for her trap, I guess. Or maybe she threatened them or something, since Yoseob hyung is basically her little fanboy..." Jaejin sighed.
 
"So, Chunji was telling the truth?" I asked softly, and the 91 line nodded.
 
"I think... We should just distance ourselves from Dongwoon until this thing's solved. Make sure he doesn't suspect anything." Woohyun suggested.
 
Everyone agreed, including me. I smiled. "Thanks guys, I knew I could always rely on my 91 line."

 

Ayumi POV

“I’ll go with you, Jonghyun oppa.” I gave him a hug, and he smiled. “Thanks  Ayumi.”

“If my baby is going, then I’m going too.” Dongho put an arm around me.

“Us too~” Jinyoung and Chunji chorused. “I feel like it’s my fault…” Chunji bit his lip. “I told you guys this… And got Key hyung mad.”

“It’s okay Chunji, it’s not your fault. Key’s really sensitive.” Jonghyun gave a supportive smile, which helped Chunji relax.

“Now let’s hurry up and fiind umma!”

 

Key POV

“And then, Sungyeol did his funny owl face as a ‘handsome pose!’” Woohyun told the group, and everyone laughed.

“Oh Yeollie~” I clutched my stomach from laughing too hard.

“And Myungsoo’s drama aired the other day! Did you guys watch it? Shut up flower boy band?” Woohyun asked.

“Yeah I did~” I raised my hand.

“I didn’t have time to, too busy performing ‘This Is War!’” Mir pouted apologetically.

“Did you guys watch MY drama yet? Dream High 2?” Jinwoon giggled.

We just talked and talked and talked like this, because we REALLY needed some good catching up time.

“Hey Key?” Jaejin called my name.

“Hm? What is it, Jaejin-ah?”

“Shouldn’t you go back now? I bet they’re all worried about you…” Jaejin bit his lip.

I shrugged. “Whatever, they won’t mind. Let’s keep chatting~ I missed you guys~”

 

~4 hours later, 10 PM~

Key POV

“Omo, it’s 10 already... I think I should go back now… Jonghyun will scold me like .” I laughed.

“Bye Key, let’s chill again soon, ne?”

“For sure!”

 

Ayumi POV

“AISH! WHERE IS THAT STUPID KIM KIBUM?!” Jonghyun shouted angrily.

“He’s still not picking up his phone…” I mumbled nervously.

“Wait, isn’t that Key hyung?” Jinyoung strained his eyes to see.

Key had on big headphones, and was about to cross the street. We were behind him, so he couldn’t see us. “Key hyung!” Dongho shouted. No reply. Probably because his music’s too loud.

“Let’s hurry up and catch up, the light’s going to turn soon…” Chunji urged, and we all nodded, and began walking faster.

The light turned, and all our eyes widened. A car was coming straight towards Key…

“KEY OPPA!” I screamed, but it was no use, he couldn’t hear me. Jonghyun suddenly sped past all of us, and before I knew it, I heard a loud crash. We all froze.

Jonghyun had pushed Key out of the way in time, but unfortunately, the car had hit him instead.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: KYAAAAH D; I’m sorry guysssss~ DON’T HATE ME OKAY? DX I PROMISE I’LL UPDATE ASAP SO I CAN EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED AND YEAH :D

SOOO.. Meanwhile, here’s Infinite to cheer you guys up! ^^

 

INFINITE COMMENT REPLIES~

Infinite: … What just happened.

Author: ugh don’t make me feel worse than I already do TT___TT

L: AWEE, it’s okay Author-sshi, I’m here for you <333333

Author: <3

Sunggyu: okay then! First comment: Riceeaterr~ INFINITEEE! ;DD HIP ! PARADISE! Ohhh, you learned the whole dance?! OMG COOL ;D good job, infinite’s proud of you ;3 I KNOW RIGHT, ughhh, BEAST, wae you do this to us? D: UNF I CAUGHT YOUR HEART ;D Here, Woohyunnie got yours too <3 and I don’t think Ayumi’s ever gonna meet us, LOL

Dongwoo: LuciaKim’s next~ LOOOOL, Eun Hee’s gonna be happy with Xander hyung xD and yeah, Beast are bad guys in here D: Yoseob and IU are actually so cute together ^^ LOOOL, it’s okayyy, BEAST is pretty cool :33 BUT NOOOO! THEY CAN’T EVER REPLACE US HERE ! >DDD and it’s okay, everyone loves L… Author-sshi’s an example…. –glances-

-L&Author&Sungyeol  cuddling together-

L: stop staring at us hyung. Go to Hoya hyung. -___-

Dongwoo; … anyways…  KEY AND HIS 91 LINE. XD too bad I’m a 90 line D: maybe I can form one with Jonghyun? ;D it’s okay, hearts are good <3 and LOOOL, author-sshi loves her boybands too much XD LOVE THE LONG COMMENT! ;DD

Woohyun: my turn!Kikilover637~ I knoooow, how can they help that sneaky little … D: and maybeee, who knows what author-sshi will do? –winks- OMO, can I have some of that dessert too? :D

Hoya: xPikachuuuu~ LOOL, do you mean Pourquoi? HAHAHAHAHA

Sunggyu: wtf Hoya knows French?

Hoya: -shrugs- idk I guessed LOL. Anyways~ LOOL, YEAAH, Yoseob even has a crush on her in real life! :3 LOL HAHAHAHAHA ALRIGHTTT THERE, CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR CHUNJI OBSESSION XDD Well… I guess someone did go and save Key.. But then poor Jonghyun hyung asdfghjkl; D: HAHAHA, Chunji’s weird like that :D I’m good at girl dances hehehehehehehehehe~

Sungjong: uh, no, I AM.

Woohyun: PFTTT, it’s obviously me.

Sungjong; I’m the diva.

L: WHAT?! I’M GOOD AT GIRL GROUP DANCES OKAY?

Infinite + Author: … BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS L OKAY TODAY?!

Sungyeol: oh she wants me to answer her question :’DDD –ditches L and author-

L: thanks Yeollie, I really appreciate you just ditching me like that.

Author: me too.

Sungyeol: WAIT I NEED TO ANSWER A QUESTION. Anyways… Yeahhh, IU’s kinda after Kevin xD OMG GOOD LUCK FINDING HER! TELL ME WHAT YOU DO TO HER ;DDD

L: since you answered that question, Sungyeol, I’ll answer the next comment.

Sungyeol: WHAT? IT’S STILL MY TURN-

L: oh too bad. You ditched us. NO ONE DITCHES KIM MYUNGSOO OKAY?

Sungyeol: -jaw drops-

L: anyways… U-KISS-me! HAHAHAA HOYA’S DOING FINE ;DDD YAYAYAYAY A NEW INSPIRIT! <333333 and yeaah, Chunji’s weird, but kinda smart in a way ;3 AYUMI’S SUCH A TROLL NOW HAHAH~ Yeah, don’t worry, I can’t dance girl group dances either, I was just bluffing…

Sungjong: HA! I KNEW IT!

L: shut up Sungjong. Anyways, yeah, author-sshi tricked you didn’t she?! Make you believe that BEAST was good at first, then BOOOOOM BIG TWISTT OAWJFOAJFJEAWOFJAJFOAWI

Author: … Myungsoo oppa, calm down please, it’s actually scaring me…

L: -coughs- sorry. Continuing on…. YEAAAAHH I KNOOWWW D; WAE DO THEY HAVE TO HELP IU D: So much drama in this chapterrrr~ And don’t worry, we love long comments ~ :DDD KEEP ON COMMENTING!

Sungjong: my turn! b2utyvipgirlfriend! Yeah, sadly, Beast hyungs are helping IU. Haha, cute Yoseob hyung is so mean D; and doesn’t Junhyung hyung always have that playboy image? ;D TROUBLEMAKEEERRRR! <3 Yeah, it’s not often Key hyung rages like that! :O and well, you know that saying? Where you want the person you love to be happy? Yeahhhh, Yoseob hyung probably feels that way TT___TT

Sunggyu: my turn again~ Joonie_wannabe! EHEHEHE, guess everyone loves our hip s ;)))) OMG. THAT’LL BE REALLY BAD. NONONOO KEY CANNOT GO OVER TO THE DARK SIDEEEE. DON’T WORRY, KEY’S NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON. –I think- … TT__TT Yeah, hopefully she doesn’t hurt Kevin’s baby TT____TT Kemaru’s baby WILL be the cutest thing ever! <3333

Dongwoo; Wookphilic! Yay for the replies~ hehe, I’m replying you this time! :D And yeaah, Jinyoung’s just making excuses xD I don’t like IU in the story either, she keeps trying to hurt DongMi! D: hopefully they don’t do anything bad to Kevin D: but then again… It’s 6 guys in BEAST vs 1 pregnant Kevin LOOL :C

Woohyun: Chamii~ Yeah it is! So much drama right~ :DD and yup! Another update from author-sshi!

Hoya: me next! UkissLoverr! ISN’T OUR INFINITE SEGMENT GOOD? ;DDD IT’S FUNNNNNY! <33 I know, DongMi SERIOUSLY need to kick her D:

Sungyeol: YAY MY TURN FINALLY –

L: uh, no Yeollie. LMAOoutloud’s next.

Sungyeol: so what? Oh right. Sorry.

L: Anyways, LMAOoutloud! HAHAHAH YES DON’T YOU LOVE OUR Y INTENSE CROTCH ING IN PARADISE? <333 HAHAHAHA SOMEONE NEEDS TO SAVE THE FANGIRLS FROM FAINTING! ;DD Oh, you don’t really like IU? LIKE, IN REAL LIFE? ;O LOL, Chunji’s cool like dat ;3 and yeah, Jinyoung hyung is the leader, but he’s not the oldest in B1A4 XD HAHA, Ayumi loves me too!

Author: no go away you’re mine. –possesive-

L: I KNOW <333

Sungjong: I think author-sshi learned how to be possessive from the hyungs…

L: continuing on~ I don’t think we’ll be in the story, too many characters :C HAHA, Ayumi makes everyone jelly XD TROUBLEMAKER’S A GOOD SONG ~ ;DDD Woah now it’s Kikwang? Don’t change your men too fast haha~ YEAAAH! They’re going on a worldwide tour, awe yeah ;D I wanna go on one too T_T THEY BETTER NOT HURT KEVIN HYUNG! D; LOOL, Seunghyun IS funny, my 92 line buddeeh! <33

Author: HAHAHA GOOD MORNING BOB WAS SO FUNNY OH MY GOODNESS SEUNGHYUN’S CUTE ENGLISH!

L: … No don’t even think about it you’re mine. –jealous-

Author: okay :3

L: yeah, so-

Author: OMFG YEAH BAP! I LIKE ZELOOOOO, HE’S SO AWESOME~ <333

L: no. stop it.

Author: fine :C

Infinite: LOL L’S JEALOUS HAHAHAH~

L : -cough- So… Yeah, the 91 line is cool :D but then… I don’t think Joon hyung’s born in 1991 LOLOLOLOL XD yup, from Infinite, Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Hoya are in the 91 line :3 YES WATCH SESAME PLAYER. STUPID YEOLLIE PLAYED THAT STUPID BANANA TRICK ON US. –glares-

Sungyeol: PUAHAHAHAH SORRY BUT THAT WAS SO FUNNY~

Infinite: no it wasn’t.

L: continuing on~ YEAH, there will be dongmi, eunxander, jongkey, kemaru, and maybe a new couple? ;D

Woohyun: oh, it’s all good if you still love me ;DDD yeah gimme a kiss! <3

Sunggyu: NONONONONONONONO.

Woohyun: Yeah, maybe the kiss shouldn’t happen.

L: flirt. Anyways, yeah, Kevin hyung is pretty :P

Sungjong: OHHH YOU LOVE DIVAS? THAT’S ME ;DDD

L: STOP IT PEOPLE I’M TRYING TO REPLY TO A READER HERE.

Author: yoyoyo calm your balls.

L: NO I CAN’T BECAUSE THEY KEEP INTERRUPTING ME! –breathe- and yes, you shouldn’t change between guys so much :P sorry, we’re totally innocent, Infinite have no idea what a c-section was xDD and why is our creeping you out?

Author + Sungyeol: yeah, why?

L: we like it, so, LOLOLOL.

Author: my favorite Infinite song? Mmm…. I’d say Be Mine or Paradise? xD

L: YOU LAIKE THE CROTCH ING? ;D

Author: YES I LAIKE IT.

L: okay LOLOL , sooooo… YEAH, what the hell IS a hysterie? xDD yes, BECAUSE is a Sunggyu solo :D er… I suggest not stealing Sunggyu or Woohyun? Because the one not stolen will be VELY VELY pissed. HAHAHA, just a warning :P

Sungyeol: FINALLY MY TURN! SasukeTran! Yeah, can’t believe BEAST are bad here D: and hehe, thank you for liking the chapter <33333

Sungjong: I get the last comment~ chibixchibi~ Key hyung doesn’t PMS much… LOLJKS XD Yeah! Ayumi’s part of the foursome now hahaha~ and YEAH! YOSEOB HYUNG D; well, I guess love is enevitable~ HAHAHA IU THE PEDONOONA XDD

Author: wow the replies took a long time LOLOLOL ~

Infinite: COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE ! WE LOVE YOU~

~U-KISS_ME~