I miss Ayumi .

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker ... AGAIN ?!

 

~The next day~
 
3rd person POV

 
"So, uh.... Hey." Yuri scratched her head as she found herself standing in front of Kikwang once again.
 
Kikwang's eyes lit up. "You showed up!"
 
"Well, er, anything for Kikwang oppa." Yuri faked a smile.
 
"I thought you weren't a b2uty?" he smirked.
 
"Kay just drop the topic please. Thanks. So... What are we supposed to  do for the next 3 hours?" Yuri asked.
 
"Well, you're gonna be like, my personal nurse."
 
"..... There are like, hundreds of nurses in this hospital, so-"
 
"Oh well too bad." Kikwang sneered. "You agreed."
 
Yuri clenched her fists. "." she muttered under her breath. "Okay fine."


 
~Ayumi's Room~
 
Dongho POV

“Ayumi…” I gently caressed Ayumi’s pale cheek. “Palli… Get better… I miss you… A lot.”

I felt a vibration in my pocket, and sighed as I took my phone out. A text message from Jinyoung hyung.

 

From: Jinyoung hyung

To: Dongho

Dongho-yah, you’re actually gonna stay by Ayumi until she wakes up? You didn’t come to school today… We’re really worried about you ):

 

From: Dongho

To: Jinyoung hyung

Don’t worry about me hyung, I’m fine (: I just want to be beside Ayumi when she wakes up… So can you just mark me absent?

 

From: Jinyoung hyung

To: Dongho

Yeah, of course. But watch out for your health! :”< I’ll come visit with Chunji later! Oh, have you seen Yuri?

 

From: Dongho

To: Jinyoung hyung

Yuri noona? She wasn’t at school?

 

From: Jinyoung hyung

To: Dongho

She was, but she rushed out like right away -_____- she didn’t even tell us where she was going, and she was being kinda secretive. Or maybe we’re just being too paranoid these days LOL.

 

From: Dongho

To: Jinyoung hyung

I’m sure it’s fine hyung ^^ Call me when you guys visit ~

 

I cocked my head to the side as I put my phone back into my pocket. Yuri? Suspicious? Ahh, whatever.

 

~Kikwang’s hospital room~

3rd person POV

 

“Okay so we’ve been playing angry birds on your iPad for the past 30 minutes. Can we do something else now?” Yuri rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, feed me.” Kikwang pointed to the tray of food that the nurse just brought in.

“You sprained your ankle, not your wrist.”

“Nurse~” Kikwang cooed.

“Oh god.” Yuri shook her head at his aegyo. “Okay fine fine.”

She slowly took the bowl of soup into her hands, and grabbed a spoon while she was at it. She scooped up a spoonful of soup, and blew softly on it. “Say aaah~” Yuri smiled softly, and Kikwang softened.

He opened his mouth slowly, and drank the soup. “Was it too hot?” Yuri asked, and Kikwang shook his head. “Ani.”

“Good, don’t wanna burn you now, you’ll force me to stay with you for another two months.” Yuri joked, and Kikwang laughed. “Darn, you know my secret plan!”

Yuri chuckled.‘Maybe taking care of him won’t be that bad. But… How am I supposed to get some secrets out of him? Well… I got to get closer to him first… Without him knowing I’m from Ayumi’s crew.’

 

Kikwang POV

This chick… She seems really familiar. Like I’ve seen her somewhere before…

I shrugged the thought away. Helping IU with her dirty work is making me crazy.

I can’t let anyone else know about Yuri. The BEAST members will ing call me desperate for grabbing some random girl to get rid of my boredom -___- their fault for not being able to be here with me.

 

~Jonghyun’s room~

3rd person POV

“YES! Freedom!” Jonghyun shouted as he finally got discharged.

“Woah there hyung, don’t get hurt again.” Kiseop chuckled at Jonghyun’s hyperness.

“Sorry, can’t help it.” Jonghyun glomped onto Key, who was giggling like a fangirl.

“Jongie, when did you get so cute?” Key pinched Jonghyun’s cheeks.

“Ew, please stop it.” Taemin groaned.

“Agreed.” Eli nodded.

Key rolled his eyes. “Whatever, let’s go visit DongMi~”

They walked out of the hospital room, and down the hall.

Meanwhile, Yuri, who was still in Kikwang’s room, saw the boys walking past. She gasped, and quickly ducked, bed blocking her from being in view. When they were gone, she sighed and sat back up.

“… What was that?” Kikwang asked.

‘.’ Yuri cursed in her mind. “Oh, it was nothing, I thought I dropped something.” She laughed nervously.

Kikwang glared at her suspiciously before shrugging. “Okay, whatever you say~”

 

 

~3 days later~

Everyone arrived at Ayumi’s hospital room to check up on her, including Jinyoung and Chunji.

“Aish, go home and shower, holy Dongho.” Key scoffed.

“Do I smell?” Dongho rolled his eyes.

Key sniffed Dongho. “No, but your hair is oily as , it’s so nasty.”

“Stupid diva. Kay fine, I’ll go shower… geez.” Dongho stood up. “I’ll be back within an hour, the dorm’s not far from here. And… I’ll buy her some flowers. I have a feeling that she’s gonna wake up today.” Dongho smiled softly at Ayumi.

“Hurry up back, we don’t want you spazzing because she woke up and you weren’t here~” Eli laughed.

“Okay~”

 

~One hour later~

Dongho rushed though the door, holding a big bouquet of roses. “Did she wake up yet?”

“Nope… It’s like she’s waiting for you to come back~” Alexander teased.

Dongho laughed. “She loves me way more than you guys.” He sat down on the chair beside Ayumi’s bed, and took off his jacket.

Taemin ruffled Dongho’s hair. “You’re such a nice boyfriend Shin Shin, I totally approve of you being with my cousin.”

“Yah hyung! I just washed my hair, you’re gonna get it dirty!” Dongho pouted. “But thanks hyung~”

Suddenly, Ayumi’s hand started twitching. “OH MY GOD, I think she’s waking up!” Key squealed excitedly.

 

Ayumi POV

Ugh, who’s yelling…? … Wait… I’m alive? That means that door I went though…  Was the right one.

I felt someone squeezing my hand, and I slowly opened my eyes, the light almost blinding me.

“Ayumi…!” I heard Dongho’s voice.

“D…Dongho?” I croaked out as I opened my eyes completely, looking at his smiling face.

“YOU’RE UP! THANK GOODNESS! I WAS SO SCARED I WAS GONNA LOSE YOU! DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN, OKAY?!” Dongho started rambling, and I chuckled.

I got up slowly, with Dongho’s help. “You don’t know how scared I was… If you died, I…” Tears slowly trickled down Dongho’s cheeks.

My eyes widened. “D-Dongho… Are you crying?”

“Ayumi… Y-You… Don’t ever leave me okay?” Dongho hugged me tightly, not letting me go. I smiled softly. “I won’t. I love you.”

“Awe, you guys are making us cry…!”

Dongho let me go, and I looked at all the oppas who had tears in their eyes. I laughed. “You guys… It’s all thanks to all of you that I’m alive… Oh! Jonghyun oppa! You’re fine now? I’m glad.”

I told them about the near-death experience after they all suffocated me with hugs. Their eyes widened at how freaky it might have been.

“Well… Why didn’t you just give in to that paradise?” Dongho asked as he kissed my cheek. “How were you strong enough to resist it?”

I laughed. “Don’t you listen to your Infinite hyungs, Dongho?”

“Bwoh?” everyone was confused.

“’It’s not a paradise without you here.’ That’s exactly how I felt.” ( A/N: YAYS INFINITE REFERENCE LOL )

Dongho smiled. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Should someone go tell the doctor that Ayumi’s up?” Onew asked.

“Wait, where’s Yuri unnie?” I asked, confused. She should be here…

Jinyoung shrugged. “No idea.”

“She’s been really ‘busy’ apparently these days.” Chunji sighed.

“Oh it’s alright, I understand.” I hugged Dongho tighter.

“Wait… I have a question though…” Taemin frowned.

“What is it, Taemin?” Jonghyun asked, and everyone turned their attention on the dancer.

“Well… Who was the one who pulled Ayumi’s IV cord in the first place?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: late update, I know, I’m sorry *pouts* it’s just that AFF’s been crashing so much recently…

I lost subscribers and comments -____- SO COMMENT A LOT GUYS! AND I’LL DO INFINITE’S SECTION NEXT CHAP! <3

OH, one more question!

I want to start an Infinite version of “To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker!” What do you guys think? The plot will be different obviously LOOL xD TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS ! <3 

~U-KISS_ME~