IU's new plan .

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker ... AGAIN ?!

Yuri POV

I bit my lip nervously, desperately looking at Kikwang. He was totally .... Normal. What the . 

"Uh, who's the lady?" Hyunseung asked awkwardly.

"She's my fan, duh." Kikwang said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh..! 1, 2, 3! Annyeonghaseyo, BEAST imnida~" They said in unison.

I mentally thanked the heavens for Kikwang and his quick mind. "a-annyeong oppas, I'm a huge b2uty! It was nice meeting you, I got to go now... Byebye!" I quickly rushed out of the room, leaving beast in great confusion.  

 

Ayumi POV

"Are you SURE you're okay?" The doctor asked me nervously. "You should still stay in the hospital, it's only been 2 we-"

I cut him off. "It's fine, I'm all healthy!" I smiled.

Dongho bit his lip. "Ayumi-ah, you should listen to the doc-"

I hissed as I pinched Dongho, telling him to shut up. "Honestly doctor. Have you looked at my health records? I barely get sick you know. I'm a fast healer."

The doctor sighed. "If you insist. But comeback ASAP if you feel bad, okay? I'll let you out tomorrow."

I nodded quickly. "Yes sir!"  

 

Yuri POV

Ugh, , almost got caught... That was close.

I slumped down on a hospital bench and sighed. "What should I do...?"

"About what?" Chunji suddenly appeared out of nowhere, startling me.

"A-ah, it's nothing." I stuttered as he plopped down beside me.

"Yuri-ah, you've been kind of... Weird these days. Is there anything bothering you?" Chunji looked at me worriedly.

I paused. Should I tell him...? No. "I-it's really nothing..."

Chunji shrugged. "If you're not willing to tell me, then whatever.

Anyways, why are you sitting here and not in Ayumi's room?"

"I-I was gonna go right now..." I lied.

"Well, she's going to be discharged from the hospital tomorrow, and we're all planning to throw a surprise party for her. Wanna help?" Chunji smiled.

... Ayumi's getting discharged tomorrow? Holy , I'm such a bad friend... I didnt even know. "Sure." I answered stupidly.

"Great. Meet at the U-KISS dorm today around 6pm, she's coming back around noon tomorrow." Chunji explained. "Well anyways, I gotta go. See you."

"You too."  

 

Ayumi POV

"Baby, why do you want to lead the hospital this much?" Dongho sighed.

"I told you Dongho, I'm fine." I said flatly.

"Do you hate staying at the hospital?"

"... Does anyone like it?" I shot back, and sighed.

"Stupid, we need to finish our parts for the MV."

Dongho's eyes widened. "Don't risk your health for U-KISS's sake! You need to-"

"Holy , for the last time, Shin Dongho, I'm FINE." 

Dongho froze. I usually don't yell at him like this. I softened after seeing his hurt expression. "Aigo. I'm sorry Dongho... I didn't mean to sound that y. I know you're just worried about me." I leaned over to give him a great big bear hug.

Dongho hugged back, and kissed my neck softly. "It's okay, I'm just a bit surprised."

Suddenly, Dongho's phone rang. "Ah, it's Jinyoung hyung. Be right back."  

 

Dongho POV

"Jinyoung hyung?" I picked up after I went out of Ayumi's room.

"Dongho! I heard Ayumi was getting discharged tomorrow! We're planning to throw a surprise party for her together, help us?"

I blinked. "Oh, sure hyung! Lemme just ask Ayumi first, okay?"

Jinyoung laughed. "Of course. Byebye." I pressed end, and walked back into the room.

"Hey Ayumi, listen, I kinda need to go somewhere today, so can you stay by yourself here for a night?"

She was confused. "What? Why...? Did I make you mad? I said I was sorr-"

I chuckled. "Not because of that pabo, I need to go do something important."

"NO! Don't leave me here alone." Her big eyes slowly got watery, and her voice trembled. 

I went closer slowly and silently. I tilted her head up with my fingers and before she knew it, I captured her lips with a soft kiss. "I won't leave you Mi. I'll stay here if you want me to." I s my arms around her waist slowly.

She slowly relaxed within my embrace. "I love you." she whispered softly. I smiled as I kissed her forehead. "I love you more."  

 

3rd person POV

"JONGHYUN! DID THE BLINGBLING TEAM GET THE FOOD?!" Key hollered.

"YES SIR!" Jonghyun shouted back.

"JINYOUNG! DID THE ARCTIC FOX TEAM GET THE PARTY GOODS?!" Key screamed at the people in the other side of the room.

"YES SIR!" Jinyoung shouted back.

Key turned around in another direction. "ELI! DID THE PIGEON TEAM GET ENOUGH PRESENTS?!" 

"YES SIR!" Eli nodded.

Key sighed in satisfaction. "Good, then the party's set!"

The idols looked at one another, and smirked. "KEY! DID THE ALMIGHTY TEAM CLEAN THE DORM?!" they shouted in Key's face.

Key laughed. "YES SIRS!"   

 

~IU's dorm~

"So, how's AYUMI been?" IU scoffed at the name.

"Apparently she's getting discharged tomorrow." Yoseob shrugged.

"... And you're not gonna do anything about it?" IU cocked an eyebrow.

"Uh, no. Why can we even do?" Junhyung scoffed.

"I'm not gonna hurt a chick, okay?" Doojoon said firmly.

"Bunch of ." IU muttered under her breath. "Well... How's Kevin Woo doing?"

"According to my sources, he's doing fine in the states. Except he's getting fatter." Hyunseung explained.

"Kevin Woo. Getting fat? That's not possible." Dongwoon shook his head in disbelief.

"Look at pictures dude." Junhyung passed him his phone, and Dongwoon's eyes widened. "... Wow."

"Let me see that." IU hissed and snatched the phone away. She furrowed her eyebrows at the fan taken picture. 'He's getting a pot belly, -____-' she thought, but took a closer look. "... It doesn't look right to me." IU stated flatly.

"Really? I think he just gained some weight." Yoseob blinked.

IU narrowed her eyes. "Sure." she replied hesitantly. "How's Dongmi?" IU almost gagged saying the couple name.

"Closer than ever, never seen the boy leave her side." Doojoon laughed.

"So in love~" Hyunseung gushed. 

"Who's side are you guys even on..." IU muttered.

"Yours, of course!" Yoseob cheered happily.

IU cringed. "Thanks Seobbie. Well guys, I kinda have a new mission for BEAST."

"... What is it?" "You know that flower boy, Jung Jinyoung?" IU sneered.

"Yeah?"

"I think he likes the ."

"Ayumi?" Junhyung asked.

"No way man, Jinyoung doesn't, I know him well. We're both 91-ers." Dongwoon said firmly

. "Yeah right. He's totally got a thing for her. Your new task..." 

"Is to get him on your side?"

"... Exactly."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: UGHHHHHH, I'm SO SORRY for not updating >< it's been so long HJSSISHISIEVBXUD. There's just have been so much to do these days, tests, homework, projects, volunteer... I'm so tired, I had almost barely enough time to practice the piano LOL @@

But yeah, here's another update :3 I'll probs go back to updating regularly again, don't worry xD 

 

  As for the EXO question... -intense drumroll-

... No one got it right. LOOOOL I'm surprised! 

 

Since it was the first question, I'll give everyone another chance, some people were pretty close c: How about this.... I'll give you guys one of the answers, most of you got it right anyways xD

My top EXO bias is LUHAN! <3

Now everyone, figure out my other two EXO biases, and I'll do the replies next chap! I hope we have winners this time :3 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Anyways, ARE ANY OF MY READERS HUNHAN SHIPPERS?!?! Holy crap they're so cute together LOL @@ OH MY FEELS & LUHAN ; A ; <333

So uh, check out my new Hunhan fic that I'm doing with my co-author? xD http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/201378/i-don-t-have-a-heart-but-you-can-love-my-soul-comedy-romance-exo-luhan-sehun-hunhan

Thank you ! -throws a big heart to all of you- SARANGHAE ~

~U-KISS_ME~