I'm starting to like you .

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker ... AGAIN ?!

 

Ayumi POV

“Hey Dongho, you have my ring, right?” I asked as we stepped out of the hospital.

“Yeah, of course dummy. Haven’t you noticed I’ve been wearing two chains? People stare at me as if I’m a freak you know, they think I’m some creep who’s forever alone.” He chuckled softly as he took the chain that had my ring on off his neck.

“Well, maybe you are one~” I teased and took the ring from him.

“No way, I have you.” Dongho slung an arm over me, and pulled me close, making me blush.

“Greasy.” I muttered under my breath, smiling secretly.

“You know you like it. Come on, let’s go home.” Dongho suddenly crouched in front of me. “Piggyback ride?”

 

3rd Person POV

“You see that ring?” IU was just around the corner with BEAST, spying on the Dongmi couple.

“What about it?” Doojoon squinted his eyes to see the object clearly.

“Steal it.” IU stated flatly.

“Both of them?” Junhyung crossed his arms.

“No, just Ayumi’s.” IU’s lips curled up into a wicked smile.

“I don’t think this is right, I mean, stealing?” Dongwoon was having doubts about this whole thing.

IU rolled her eyes. “Dongwoon, don’t be such a wimp, just think of it as … ‘borrowing.’”

Dongwoon scowled. “Where’s the ‘oppa’.”

“Oh I’m sorry, Dongwoon OPPA.” IU mocked, rolling her eyes.

“.” Dongwoon muttered under his breath, earning an elbow jab from Yoseob.

 

~At the U-KISS dorm~

Ayumi POV

“Dongho-ah… It’s… Quiet. Too quiet.” I narrowed my eyes as I slowly insert the key into the slot.

“Cliché much.” Dongho scoffed, and urged me to open the door.

“But-“ Before I could even finish my sentence, the door swung open by itself, a burst of colors shooting into my eyes.

The dorm was decorated in streamers, balloons, and other colorful party decorations. I looked around the room, seems like everyone was here… Excuse me, but what’s going on? Is it someone’s birthday?

“WELCOME BACK AYUMI!” They all shouted in unison.

I blinked stupidly, registering everything in my mind. As I came to my senses, I squealed. “Thank you oppas! Sorry for my late reaction, being in the hospital for so long made me kind of slow.” I grinned sheepishly.

They laughed and welcomed us in. “Don’t worry about it baby, Jonghyun here was like that too when he came out.” Key patted my head gently.

“You guys did all this for me?” I bit my lip.

“Only the best for our little Ayumi~” Chunji smiled.

I looked down at the floor as I felt the tears building up. “Y-you guys…”

“Ayumi, are you… Are you crying?” Jinyoung asked worriedly.

“Did we do something wrong?!” Eli panicked.

“Idiot, she’s crying tears of joy.” Jonghyun smiled softly.

I nodded and smiled, even though tears were trickling down slowly. “Appa’s right. I’m really glad that you guys are always here for me. We’ll be together forever, right?”

Everyone nodded happily. “Of course.”

“I love you, oppas. I really do. You guys are the best friends a girl could ever dream for.”

 

~One week later~

3rd person POV

Yuri sighed as she sipped her milk tea. ‘I wonder how Kikwang’s doing… I haven’t visited him for 3 days… Come to think of it, he’s getting discharged in a few days, isn’t he?’

“Unnie, what are you thinking about?” Ayumi asked, taking a bite of her sandwich. It was lunch time, and Yuri seemed like she was spacing out for the whole time.

Yuri snapped back into reality. “Ah, nothing.” She faked a smile. “I’m just kind of tired.”

Dongho and Ayumi glanced at each other and shrugged.

Yuri went back to her drink, and her spaced out state. ‘Maybe… I’ll go visit him after school today. Wait. Why do I care so much? I’m just using him to get more information about BEAST… right?”

 

~After School, at the hospital~

3rd person POV

Yuri walked softly along the corridors of the hospital. “What was his room number again?” she muttered to herself.

After a few minutes of searching, she found the room. Yuri bit her lip as she slowly knocked on the door. “Who is it?” The familiar voice said from inside, making her jump a little. “I-it’s Yuri.”

“Oh, come on in then.”

Yuri took a deep breath as she turned the doorknob and pushed open the door. Kikwang greeted her with a warm smile. “You didn’t come visit for so long! I missed you~”

“… Yeah. Sorry, I was busy.” Yuri scratched her head awkwardly.

“You didn’t miss me?” Kikwang cocked his head to the side.

“Not really.” Yuri lied.

Kikwang scoffed. “Right. Come sit! I’m actually getting out of the hospital tomorrow, we won’t be able to have these conversations anymore. I’ll miss you, seriously.”

Yuri sat nervously, looking into Kikwang’s eyes. ‘he doesn’t seem like he’s lying… But then again, can I really trust him?’

“This month has actually been really fun with you, and you’ve really kept me company even when my members were busy. I thank you for that, Yuri.” Kikwang smiled softly.

“It’s no big deal, just helping an injured person in need~” Yuri teased.

Kikwang flicked her forehead gently. “Idiot. Hey, can I ask you a question?”

“If I say no, is it going to stop you from asking?”

“Well, no.”

“Exactly, so just say it.” Yuri laughed.

“You don’t have a boyfriend, right?” Kikwang blurted out. Yuri blinked. “Yeah, I don’t. Why?”

“Because… Ugh, this might sound stupid coming from me, I make everything awkward... But… I… I think I’m starting to like you.”

 

~Neverland recording~

Ayumi POV

“Shin Dongho, go home.” I ordered.

“No.”

“Go. Home.”

“No. You can’t force me to do something I don’t want to.”

“Are you stupid?! You’re having chest pains, and that’s not normal, okay? Go rest! I’ll handle the rest here.” I sighed.

“It’s okay, I’ll be fine. I think I just slept on the wrong side.” Dongho joked.

“It’s not a time for jokes, Mr. Shin.” I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

“Dongho, Ayumi’s right. You really need to go home. I’ll ask manager hyung if we can end early if you want to.” Eli offered, but Dongho shook his head.

“Hyung, I’m fine, really.”

“No you’re not! Either go home or go to the hospital, pain anywhere is abnormal! We’re worried, Dongho.” Soohyun looked at him sternly.

“But hyung-“

“AYU! Eli! Kiseop!” Time for your scenes!” The PD shouted.

“Coming!” We quickly ran to the set, ready to film. However, I couldn’t help but feel uneasy about Dongho’s situation.

Suddenly, we heard a yell from the other side, and we all turned our focus onto that side. Dongho was lying on the floor, unconscious

“Someone call an ambulance, Dongho, he… he fainted!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: okay first of all, i think i owe you guys an apology LOL. I'm really sorry for not updating this for so long ; AAAA ; to be completely honest with you, I kind of had writer's block for this story -___-" but my regular updates should be back now, yay! <3 i'm writing this as i'm studying for chem, so it's probably really crappy LOL. and yeah, wtf, the time is so messed up, we're still stuck on neverland! haha, i'm pretty sure kevin's coming back soon, js. ;)

tbh, i got the motivation to write this story again because of dongho's condition. did you guys hear?! he was sent to the emergency room! TT____TT I'm glad he's recovering fast though! c: dongho baby, fighting, i love you! <3

also, thank you guys so much for still being subscribed! i seriously love my readers, you guys are the best! and to the new subscribers, welcome! ^^

hope i didn't bore you guys with the longer-than-usual a/n, LOL.

comment and subscribe please!

~U-KISS_ME~