Few Months Later .

To Help an Idol Get Rid of His Stalker ... AGAIN ?!

A/N: Okay, I know it was already December in the first story... But the timing is really off since U-KISS ACTUALLY came back with 0330 back in March last year LMAO. So even though the story is going to be set in January right now, pretend a few months passed since Ayumi became Queenka xD and Kevin’s like... 7-8 months pregnant xDD

 

~Few months later, January~

Ayumi POV

It’s been months, and everything’s been going really well. U-KISS wrapped up promotions for 0330, and we’re even going to film for our new MV, Neverland, soon. Kevin’s 7-8 months pregnant... And GOSH HIS STOMACH IS HUGE OKAY. Kibum’s always SUPER happy whenever he webcams with Kevin and sees the poor guy’s stomach.

SHINee and FT ISLAND are still visiting regularly, and I see them a lot now actually at music shows, since i’m a part of U-KISS. Hey wait a sec. Dongho said I was able to meet more bands, didn’t he? ... Better confront him about that later.

Beautiful Target was also released a couple of months ago, and MAN PEOPLE WERE SURPRISED THAT I WAS THE MAIN GIRL. People at school hoarded me with questions... Same with Amanda and Nana, my bffs back in California. I DO have an idol boyfriend... So is me being a cameo really that surprising?

And... Well... Being the Queenka wasn’t what I had expected. At all. I wanted it to be like back in Cali... But... I don’t even know. They’re still all totally scared of me. -___-

But lunch has DEFINITELY gotten better. Dongho, Chunji, Jinyoung, Yuri, and I sit at one table and eat together. It was much more lively than when it was just me and Dongho back up at the roof. We’re called the Kingka/Queenka group, just the 5 of us. Of course, the students didn’t like how Yuri sat there with us. Pft, jealous es.

As for Yuna. We’re ... Friends I guess? But whenever she sees me, she bows like 92834793 times. Maybe it’s the guilt from what she did before? At least Biology wasn’t as awkward with her as before. We actually talk. Hey, that’s a big improvement, okay? People say I shouldn’t even have forgiven her. But whatever.

And... Last but not least! .. IU. The stupid stalker that started all my our problems. Like Chunji said, she stopped going to school, and she was still doing promotions in Japan. Come to think of it... She’s coming back to Korea soon isn’t she?

 

~Lunch Time~

“A-YU-MI!” Chunji sang as he waltzed to our lunch table. “Here, I got you cookies~”

“OMO, thank you oppa!” He passed them to me as he sat down. “How did you manage to get through that line?”

“My y charms, obviously~” Chunji giggled, and Dongho groaned. “Oh god, not this again.”

“I want one too!” Yuri lunged for the cookies, but I stopped her just in time. “NO WAY UNNIE~ Chunji oppa got these for ME!”

“Wow you selfish little brat!” Yuri joked.

“Now now, calm down kids...” Jinyoung sighed at our chodingness.

“Just kidding, here.” I passed Yuri a cookie, and rolled my eyes at Jinyoung. “Oppa, you’re only like... Not even 3 years older than me.”  Jinyoung shrugged, and continued eating his salad.

I glared, then softened my expression as I looked at Dongho. He was eating a lot, as usual, stuffing his cheeks like a chipmunk. “Yah, eat slower...” I nudged him gently.

He shook his head. “Food is good.”

“YAH! THAT’S DISGUSTING! Don’t talk with your mouth full!” I grimaced.

“Are you even an idol?” Chunji raised his eyebrows.

“Don’t talk like that to me, I’m your sunbae!” Dongho slapped his hands on the table gently.

“But I’m your hyung!” Chunji protested.

Yuri, Jinyoung and I all shook our heads at the stupid argument that was taking place in front of us. “Stop ing guys, aish.” I scratched my head.

“Okay, anything for baby~” Dongho cooed and slung his arm over my shoulder.

“Ew, get a room guys.” The other 3 gagged.

“Pffft, that’s no fun.”

 

~U-KISS DORM~

“We’re back!” I yelled as we walked into the dorm, only to be greeted by a tight hug.

“Taemin oppa?”

“AIGOOO, MY BABY COUSIN’S HOME~ HOW WAS SCHOOL?” He asked excitedly.

“... DID SOMEONE GIVE TAEMIN OPPA SUGAR?!?!?!?!?!” I accused.

Jonghyun and Key walked out from the kitchen. “Sorry.” They grinned sheepishly.

“UMMA! APPA!” I yelled happily and suffocated them both with hugs.

“I think someone gave YOU too much sugar too…” Taemin grumbled. I glared at him. “YAH. LEE TAEMIN.”

“HEYHEYHEY MISSY, JUST BECAUSE I’M YOUR COUSIN DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN USE THAT TONE WITH ME.” Taemin stated firmly.

“Yes I can.”

“YAH! I’M YOUR OPPA!” Taemin huffed.

Minho came and bonked the both of us on our heads. “Stop fighting. No wonder you guys are related…” We groaned. “Oppa/Hyung! That hurt!” Minho shrugged. Oh, right. Minho has stopped being all cold and stuff, he’s just my awkward frog now. :3

“Heeey! My little ‘niece!’” Onew laughed and came out from the kitchen.

“Omo, oppa didn’t eat any chicken?” I gasped.

“PFFFFFT, he just finished 2 buckets.” Jonghyun scoffed.

“Are you serious?!” I shouted in disbelief. “I think that’s a new record, Onew oppa…”

Onew shrugged. “Chicken’s my life~~~~” he sang.

“Where are the U-KISS hyungs? Did we come to the right dorm?” Dongho scratched his head.

“Yes maknae.” Key rolled his eyes and laughed. “The U-KISS members went to the dance studio to practice their solo parts, they should be back in 2 hours. They called us over to welcome you two when you come home from school!”

“Ah~ Doesn’t SHINee have an interview today?” I cocked my head to the side.

“Yup, but we finished that in the morning.” Taemin smiled.

“… So… uh… Now what?” Dongho rolled his eyes.

“Go do your homework.” Key ordered.

“We finished it.” Dongho and I replied at the same time. We looked at each other, laughed, and high fived.

“Wow, I think hanging out with Ayumi’s made you smarter, Dongho.” Jonghyun smirked.

“Pft, I was always smart.” Dongho smirked, and everyone scoffed. “Show off.”

“Mm, let’s play a game or something?” I suggested.

“Yeah sure! How about… Let’s sit in a circle and suggest some games?” Onew asked.

We all sat in a circle, and began the suggestions. “Minho, go first.” Key urged.

 

Minho’s suggestion: SPORTS.

Reactions:

Dongho: no thanks, too tired.

Ayumi: … No.

Taemin: Too lazy.

Onew:  I just ate, you want me to throw up?!

Jonghyun: I hated PE when I was in school… So you know my answer.

Key: HELL NO.

 

Results:

YES: 1                  NO:5

 

Minho’s suggestion: FAILED.

 

NEXT! Key’s suggestion: SHOPPING!

Reactions:

Dongho: no.

Ayumi: YESYESYESYES…

Taemin: no thanks.

Minho: … no way.

Onew: no, unless it’s for chicken.

Jonghyun: NOPE!

 

Results:

YES: 2        NO: 4

 

Key’s suggestion: FAILED.

 

NEXT! Onew’s suggestion: EAT CHICKEN.

Reactions:

Dongho: Just ate it for lunch today.

Ayumi: Same here.

Taemin: … I want milk.

Minho: No, I need to stay athletic.

Key: To be honest, I don’t really like eating fried chicken that much.

Jonghyun: CHICKEN ARE RELATED TO BIRDS RIGHT? BIRDS ARE RELATED TO DINOSAURS! SO NO! I DON’T WANT TO EAT MY RELATIVES!

 

Results:

YES: 1    NO: 5

 

Onew’s suggestion: FAILED.

 

NEXT! Dongho’s suggestion: SLEEP.

Reactions:

Ayumi: wtf are you serious.

Taemin: … That’s not really a game…

Minho: no I wanna be active.

Key: OH MY GOSH YES BEAUTY SLEEP. <3

Onew: just ate chicken… DON’T WANNA GET FAT.

Jonghyun: boring.

 

Results:

YES: 2     NO : 4

Dongho’s suggestion: FAILED.

 

NEXT! Jonghyun’s suggestion: SINGING COMPETITION~

Reactions:

Dongho: ... We’re singers hyung... it’s not much of a game...

Ayumi: I need to rest my voice appa, sorry ><

Minho: Hyung, I’m a rapper...

Onew: Too full, sorry.

Key: Where are we even going to sing...?

Taemin: Puberty. (LOL THE FUH)

 

Results:

YES: 1    NO: 5

 

Jonghyun’s suggestion : FAILED.

 

NEXT! Ayumi’s suggestion: WATCH DRAMAS.

Reactions:

Dongho: no thanks.

Minho: ... Unless it’s about sports.

Onew: Unless it’s about chicken.

Jonghyun: just watched like 98237492 episodes of City Hunter today.

Key: OH SUREEE! CHICK FLICKSSSSS! <3

Taemin: I wanna watch Hello Baby or something...

 

Results:

YES: 2.5     NO: 3.5

 

Ayumi’s suggestion: FAILED.

 

LAST SUGGESTION! Taemin’s suggestion: MONOPOLY.

Reactions:

Dongho: hyung, do you have a thing for Monopoly...?

Ayumi: sure, I always win. ;)

Minho: As long as I can be the horse.

Onew: Yeah, why not! It’s fun and relaxing!

Jonghyun: I WANNA BE THE DINOSAUR!

Key: ... Is there a dinosaur in Monopoly? And... We buy stuff... So it’s kinda shopping... SURE.

 

Results:

YES: 7      NO: 0

 

Taemin’s suggestion: SUCCESS! <3

 

“Are you ing serious. After all those awesome suggestions, we chose MONOPOLY?!” Key shrieked after realizing the situation.

“We’re just that lame.” I laughed. “I WANNA BE THE CAR!”

“I CALL THE HAT!” Dongho yelled.

“I call... Whatever’s leftover...” Onew chuckled.

“Awe, Onew oppa’s so sweet and caring...” I giggled.

“He better be, he’s old.” Jonghyun smirked.

“YAH, KIM JONGHYUN!” Onew growled.

“Stop fighting and play already~” Key, being the diva, managed to get the game going.

 

~FEW HOURS LATER~

“BWAHAHAHAHA I WIN ERS!” I jumped up and down as I made everyone go bankrupt in the game.

“Pffffft, whatever, I never wanted to play anyways.” Minho scoffed.

“Come on oppa, show some good sportsmanship!” I pouted, and Minho grinned sheepishly.

“Good job Ayumi-ah~” Everyone chorused.

“Teehee~” I giggled and did a cute ‘V’ sign. Suddenly, the door opened, and in flew U-KISS. Well, not actually flew, but you get my point.

“Hey guys, we’re back!” Soohyun sang.

“YAYAYAYAY U-KISS OPPAS ARE BACK!” I went and gave each of them a hug.

“Thanks for taking care of the kids, SHINee-ah~” Alexander cooed.

“No prob hyung, anytime!” Jonghyun smiled.

“Yah, we’re not kids hyung!” Dongho pouted.

“YEAH! WE’RE 17!” I added.

“Pft, still kids.” The oppas laughed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ALRIGHT, FIRST CHAPTER! I DECIDED TO NOT MAKE IU APPEAR YET, AHAHAHA~ ^^ i'm so nice right :'D Ugh, sorry if the chap is bad :$ wrote it while i was doing hw LMAO XD and ... I'll make a poster ASAP. XD

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUYS, SO MANY SUBBIES ALREADY ! <3 LOVE YOU ALL! :DDDD

 

Read my new story? I'll update this one more often if you do ~ ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/121810/if-you-have-nothing-to-die-for-you-ll-have-nothing-to-live-for-drama-infinite-myungsoo-romance-you

OH RIGHT , ONE MORE THING.. do you guys still want Infinite to come and do the Comment replies? If not i'll just cut that whole part off ~~~ LOLOL TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS ! <33333

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :D

~U-KISS_ME~