VI. Chasing Dreams

Deadly Elegance

"Now I wanna know why one of Jessica's girls is doing here in Busan!"~Taeyeon said as she stomped her foot to the ground startling Tiffany.

"I'm sorry,  I dont know Tae, she seems to have been interfering with these boys' job"~Tiffany said as she pointed at the bodies. 

"Well I don't give a rat's *ss that she killed these dumb s, find out why Jessica is on my god d*mn turf"~Taeyeon said as she pulled out a cigar. She lit it with a flick of her lighter, calm, smooth, and collected.

"Of course Tae, I'll get Yuri to......"~Before Tiffany could finish Taeyeon interrupted. 

"No No No! I dont want her on this, get Hyoyeon or Victoria, their better at getting it done"~Taeyeon said ashing her cigar over their the dead bodies. 

"But Hyoyeon and Victoria are busy on assignment"~Tiffany said to Taeyeon's displeasure 

"Well do we have any of the Velvet Girls available"~Taeyeon said walking closer to Tiffany

"Wendy is the only one who can do it at the moment"~Tiffany said as she was looking through her phone 

"Good put her on it and hey Tiff"~Taeyeon said as she got close to Tiffany. Taeyeon was stern and strict as a mob boss but when it came to her girl Tiffany she was methodic and caring, even if she was "aggressive" with her. She grabbed Tiffany by the chin and brought her gaze up so they could see eye to eye. 

"I'm rough cause I care"~Taeyeon said planting a kiss onto Tiffany. When she kissed her, her brain lit on fire and the warmth spread throughout her entire body. She was always addicted addicted to Taeyeon, She couldn't bare not to be with her and she could barely breathe when she was around. Those kisses were her salvation and torment. She lived for them and she would die with the memory of them on her lips. She dedicated her life to being with her from the moment they met, for she knew that if she lost her she would lose herself. She was the half that made her whole. From the humble beginnings as a contract killer to the leader of the Busan mafia, Taeyeon always stuck by her and never let her go. 

"Now go get the job done baby, I got some work to do"~Taeyeon said as she pulled out her phone. 

 

Moonbyul and Solar were downtown, walking around waiting for their movie to start. Here Moonbyul was, a well renowned korean assassin, on a date with a girl. She didn't know how to feel. She felt joyous and anxious at the same time. When she was anxious she'd bite her nails, her nails were already bitten down to the quick. She nibbled at their frayed, form edges like a famished mouse. A muscle twitched involuntarily at the corner of her right eye, formed a rigid grimace. With arms folded tightly across her chest she tapped her foot furiously and all the while staring at Solar. This fitfully sunny morning would either see the dawn of her new life or snap her dreams in two. Solar wasn't any better either. She had never been on a date with anyone let alone been asked out like this. 

Cold sweat glistened on her furrowed brow. With hands clasped tightly in front of her stomach she constantly fiddled with her knuckles, weaving her fingers in and out of each other. Their first date had been cracking sidewalks and watery sunshine that struggled past the clouds. They had made several loops of their block, how many neither of them can recall. On the first few rounds the talk had been shy, almost becoming familiar and then each of them backing away. Another hour more and they knew more about one another than anyone they've every known, their fingers entwined in a loose grip. Solar curled her fingers into the palm of her hand, not even feeling them dig in. If she didn't fancy Moonbyul she'd be funny and flirtatious, since she did was full of sawdust and her brain was malfunctioning as much as if she were drunk. On the final loop around Moonbyul had pulled Solar close into a kiss that stopped all her anxious thoughts dead in their tracks. They both knew in that instant they had found their other half and that fate had handed them a dangerous hand. They made there way into the theater as their showing for "Suicde Squad" was beginning. They sat, engrossed, barely noticing the popcorn that failed to make it to their slack mouths. When the screen fell to black Solar's body would become rigid and her hand flailed for Moonbyul. Silences never lasted long at the movies, merely tools to heighten the drama, ploys of stylistic effect – depriving the senses of light and sound for just long enough to peak their fear. The next moment was maximum intensity: loud, bright, fast, shocking. Solar was back in her seat, eyes open wide. Moonbyul's hand had moved like clock work the whole time with most of her salty treat making it to her already growling stomach. Her hand reaches for solar's and they interlock as the girls kiss tentatively, passionately and then, tenderly. She pulls the thick woollen sweater up, over her head and she feel the little sparks of static dancing over her skin. She wasn't sure whether they’re from Solar's sweater or if they’re from where her hands gently skimmed her skin; either way, it’s a magical feeling and causes Moonbyul to shiver in complete pleasure and ecstasy. Her lips press against her's with passion, love, and affection as her warm hands roam all over her body leaving a trail of sparks in their wake. They didn't care about the movie, they only cared that they were together. 

“You’re so beautiful.”~Moonbyul whispers so Solar can feel her warm breath against her ear. She wrinkles her nose in protest.
“Shut up and kiss me.”~Solar whisper back.
Her lips gently brush Moonbyul’s and she smells her minty breath as their faces press together. She slowly massages Solar's shoulders as they kiss, causing her to arch her back and moan softly into . Moonbyul rolls her head to the side, her chest rising and falling dramatically under the influence. She smiles into the kiss as her fingers tug at Solar's long hair and her other hand scratches at her back.
“Byul, I love you”~Solar whispers as their eyes make contact. 

Moonbyul was attracted to Solar with the kind of heady trance that brings a butterfly to nectar, with just the right blend of shy and sweet. Solar, quite simply, is the kindest and most reliable person she'd ever met. She didn't want to think that "reliable" means she doesn't love her with a fiery passion, because she did. "Reliable" is everything, for without it how can love flourish and grow? Reliability is the cornerstone of trust and Moonbyul trusted her with her life. So how could she go on lying to Solar? She thought, she deserved to know but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Moonbyul looks deep into Solar's eyes. 

"I love you too"~Moonbyul said as she went in for another kiss.