XV. Endgame

Deadly Elegance

The morning sky is mostly cloudy, deep steel blue-greys that mirror the hues of the highway. Everything is a muted shade, like a matte photograph in a dimly lit room, everything except the tail lights of aircrafts that flow into the heart of the city. They shine like the first berries on winter holly: unabashedly brilliant, scarlet, hypnotic. Moonbyul had been so lost in constructing scenarios for the evening ahead that she was surprised to see how far she had come. She waited outside the car, parked at an Busan international airport. Inside the car was Tiffany, tired from being tied up. Byul looked at her phone for the sixth time in four minutes.
"The plane's late....."~Moonbyul mumbled looking at the skyline. She pulled out Solar's phone and flipped it to see a picture of her and Solar embracing one another. She removed the photo from the case and slowly rubbed it. Her nostrils were then engulfed with the delicate hint of lilacs in the air, and with it her brain flooded with memories of Solar. Her face just as pretty as the first day she saw her, her eyes twinkling with laughter and her teeth glistening as she smiled. Not much time had passed since then, but all Byul had left was the occasional fleeting memory. She closes her eyes, letting her mind fill with her voice. She remembers the sound of Solar's voice and the touch of her skin. They shared many vulnerabilities more readily than anything despite them coming from 2 different worlds, interlocking their hearts as much as their fingers Moonbyul's chest ached as she thought of what she had lost. The ache of longing to be with Solar echoed through the very marrow of her bones. It was a chill wind trapped in the chambers of her heart. Tears gathering behind Moonbyul's eyes at the memory of Wendy taking Solar, the watery drops roll silently onto her cracked lips, salty and cold. She briskly wipes the tears from her eyes, the memory still fresh in her mind
"I'm going to save you baby girl"~Moonbyul said clasping the photo of Solar and her. Just as she was reminiscing an airplane echoed in the distance. The single engine of small aircraft hummed and circled twice before coming into land. It was the sort of plane that would barely have been noticed, flying in this part of the world. That was why it had been chosen. The only defining feature of the plane was the "Elegance" logo plastered on the nose. The runway was a rough strip of land on the edge of the city, set on private land and running parallel to the financial district. The pilot could have missed it altogether in the morning light but for the two lines of electric bulbs burning at ground level, outlining the path for theplane. As the plane landed Moonbyul tucked the photo away in her jacket pocket and walked over to the landing area. Three women in black exit the plane single file. The first was Hwasa, her good friend and oldest partner in crime. The next was Ailee, another fellow assassin she worked with before. Five foot seven, willowy and a face cut right from the pages of a beauty magazine. Her hair, a bronze river that gently caressed its way down her neck, reaching to just below her shoulder blades. Ailee had pastel like skin which made her beautiful pink lips stand out. Her cheeks were rouged and she was dressed in a black corset along with grey slimmed tights. Moonbyul knew Ailee for almost as long as Hwasa and wouldn't trust any other person to help her. Well besides the last girl that walked off the plane. The third and final woman to exit the plane was Choa. Mahogany eyes, gold hair. A seductive, y strut that tells the everyone looking, "I'm beautiful." Soft hands, flawless skin. And she never misses a single step. Alluringly, she would blink her eyes from time to time, allowing her eyelashes to flutter like the wings of a butterfly. Not only the best medic Byul knew but her very beauty is what lures men, even woman to the end of her gun.
"G'day lovely, missed ya bunches"~Choa said as she walked passed Hwasa and Ailee to hug Moonbyul.
"Hey Choa it's been a long time"~Moonbyul said patting Choa on the back.
"So why'd you call all of us here"~Hwasa said crossing her arms.
"Right girl, must be important to get all three of us here"~Ailee said flashing a smile.
"Right...... Follow me"~Moonbyul said as the girls followed. They walked down the runway to the parking lot and reached the black Camero. Moonbyul opened the door of the car revealing Tiffany bound and now gagged.
"Woah, why you have Tiffany?"~Ailee said stunned at the fact that they were in possession of Taeyeon's girlfriend.
"Bugger me backwards, what are we doing?"~Choa ask as she wrapped her arm around Moonbyul's shoulder.
"OK so Taeyeon has.......... Solar and I'm gonna trade Tiffany for her, I needed you gals for muscle in case things get hairy"~Moonbyul said as the girls looked at her, surprised.
"Solar, your lil girl toy"~Hwasa said giving a small giggle.
"It's not like that......"~Moonbyul blurted out blushing a little bit.
"Oh yeah Hwasa, it's much more I hear"~Ailee said winking at Moonbyul.
"Oi, this is 'personal' right Moon B?"~Choa said playfully jabbing Moonbyul in her side.
"Look..... I just need you gals to cover my back, are you in?"~Moonbyul said as the three girls went silent.
"Well, you flew us out here so might as well"~Ailee said
"Yeah since I'm in Busan, why the h*ll not, by the way Byul we better be even for the Anyang incident."~Hwasa said as Moonbyul knodded
"Good on ya two, I'm in, I'd do anything in the name of love"~Choa said as she embraced all the girls. As they stopped hugging, Moonbyul made her way over to the trunk and opened it revealing all the guns she took from LE's hideout. 
"Take what you need girls"~Moonbyul said gesturing towards the massive amount of weapons.
"Oh, I brought my own"~Hwasa said as she pulled out her favorite butterfly knife and 1911 pistol from her inner thigh.
"Well lemme dive in"~Ailee said searching through the weapons. Hwasa and Ailee started preparing themselves as Choa looked on.
"Aye, I get next ya knob"~Choa said standing next to her. Moonbyul breathed a sigh of relief, she walked a bit out of range of her fellow assassins to take a look at the photo of Solar again. The fear thoughts looped around in her mind until there was no room for anything else. What was Wendy doing to Solar? Was she ok? The loop played out like this in her head. 'Solar was tied up and Wendy took her time torturing her. Slowly hurting her, making Moonbyul quell with anger. Moonbyul rested her head in her hands. Her fingers curled tightly around her strands of hair, she was able to see the image of Wendy's neck snapping in her mind and it felt good. Moonbyul could feel her fist smashing into her nose, splattering red blood onto the floor. What an improvement that would be. She was gonna avenge LE and she was going to save Solar.
"She's gonna be fine Moon"~Hwasa said strolling up next to Moonbyul.
"Oh hey Hwasa"~Moonbyul said tucking away the photo.
"You can't hide whatcha feel baby"~Hwasa said as she snapped her fingers.
"You know me too well"~Moonbyul said taking the photo out again, letting Hwasa look at it.
"Well I know why you're doing all this then, she's real pretty Moon"~Hwasa spoke with a giddy tone.
"You think...... We could ever live normal, Hwasa"~Moonbyul asked putting the picture away.
"Whattya mean?"~Hwasa asked.
"I mean all this killing, being an enforcer, do you think you could give it up?"~Moonbyul asked looking almost distraught.
"Well baby, I always think about giving it up but Wheein keeps me in check, I was made for this life. Whatever you want to do is all up to you. Do you think Solar could live like this?"~Hwasa said, her words piercing Moonbyul's very being. As Moonbyul was about to respond Ailee and Choa walked up. Ailee holding a K2 assault rifle while Choa holstered an USAS-12 shotgun around her shoulder.
"Whatcha girls talking bout"~Ailee said looking ready to fight.
"Nothing important, you gals ready?"~Moonbyul said as she looked at her three friends.
"Righty done luv, where we doing this trade off"~Choa asked.
"We going downtown"~Moonbyul said walking towards the car as the girls followed. They all got into the car and they drove off. The black Camero's engine sung to the sound of the empty streets. It was about 5pm, and Moonbyul called the deal to happen at 6pm. The moment was only an hour away. As Hwasa, Ailee, Choa examined and inspected their weapons, Byul briefed them on the plan.
"So we're meeting them at an old Elegance warehouse off the grid. Its been abandoned so we should be good. Remember, we only fight if we have to"~Moonbyul said as the girls knodded in agreement.
"Affirmative"~Ailee said cocking her rifle.
"All right"~Hwasa said flicking her knife around.
"Good-o"~Choa said as she stared at the kidnapped Tiffany. They finally made it to the warehouse with 30 minutes to spare. Moonbyul knows her journey is coming to an end when the warehouse is in front of her. She should have expected it. The buildings in this area gave way to empty barren road a full twenty minutes ago and the area became more of a junkyard than the junkyard. The old machinery lines the road covered in dirt and scavenged into skeletons of whatever they were. She forces her mind back into the present so she can take in its form. Still it has the curved roof like an aircraft hanger and the walls are corrugated tin. The broken tarmac around it is empty except for a forklift – it must be in use again, just like it was all those years ago. This warehouse was originally a base of operations Moonbyul herself worked in when she was younger. Elegance previously had turf in Busan before Taeyeon rolled in and took over the city. Back then Moonbyul was just a fresh new face, doing whatever her sister Jessica ordered. There is something new now, a chain-link fence surrounds it. Byul got out of the car to shoot open the lock on the chain link face. She pushed the gates opened and had Ailee drive in.
The girls pulled into the warehouse and got out. Hwasa, Choa and Ailee setting up themselves up as Moonbyul grabbed Tiffany from the backseat. The grooved iron roof was domed some twenty-five feet above them, like a shanty-town cathedral. The crates wer piled high at the far end and for the rats it was a free-for-all. At the other end were the packed sacks of beauty supplies ready for distribution.
"Dis place has seen better days"~Choa said as she pushed a few crates into position.
"Yeah we had to abandon it awhile back. Some of our inventory may still even here"~Moonbyul said handing Tiffany over to Ailee to hold a bit. She walked over to one of the crates with a red sticker on it, dusting off the years of grime built up on the box. She opened it revealing a bunch of makeup stacked up all on each other.
"Was that it?"~Ailee said confused
Byul quickly removed 3 little boxes of makeup revealing the crates contained about 50 kilograms of explosives.
"This is how we hid it back then"~Moonbyul said passing Ailee a box of lipstick. The girls then finished preparing and waited. Choa leaned behind a crate aiming her gun at the entrance. Ailee stood next to her as a sort of wall of defense. Hwasa stood weapons ready next to Moonbyul who held the bound Tiffany by the arm. There is a kind of waiting that feels like gentle onshore breezes kissing salty stones. It isn't warm but there is a sense of calm, of nature, of things expected. Then there is the kind that feels like the head of a medieval mace is loose in a person's guts and their head has taken a beating with a hefty plank of wood. The latter is what Byul was currently experiencing. It was 5 minutes before 6 o'clock before 2 black limousines pulled into the warehouse. They parked in a V formation pointed at the girls. There was about a good 10 yards between them. The doors to the first limo open as one by one man after woman poor out until about 20 of them lined the front side. 
"Wow dis don't look too much in our favor"~Choa mumbled as Ailee elbowed her, telling her to shut it. The second limo opened up as 20 more guards came out and lined themselves up on the other limousine. Next exits Taeyeon in her clean pressed suit making her way to the front of her guards. 
"A lil bit of overkill ain't it Taeyeon?"~Hwasa said gesturing towards all the people on Taeyeon's side.
"When you're the most important woman in Busan, safety is my number one priority"~Taeyeon said as she gave a hardy laugh.
"Where's Solar!!"~Moonbyul demanded pressing her pistol against Tiffany. Taeyeon's smile transformed into a glare at Moonbyul.
"Wendy!"~Taeyeon screamed as movement happened from the first limousine.
Wendy exits the limo while holding Solar. When Solar first comes into view Moonbyul's anger begins to quell up at what she sees, Solar isn't too far away and Moonbyul notices that her gait is all wrong. She walks like a scarecrow more than a woman and all lop-sided at that. As she nears the front of the limousine Moonbyul's heart falls right through her shoes, Solar has darkened bruises all over her body. Purple welts were scattered across her abdomen like a disease. It hurt Solar to breath and she wondered if some ribs were cracked. Her left eye is blackened, her tear ridden face slowly smiling when she sees Moonbyul. Byul looked in disbelief at the pain in Solar's eyes. Moonbyul flips Tiffany around and grips her by the neck making Hwasa, Ailee, and Choa gasp in unison. Taeyeon has a moment of worry in her eyes seeing Tiffany choke for air.
"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T HURT HER!"~Moonbyul demandingly stated looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon stares at Wendy surpirsed to see Solar all beaten.
"What the h*ll Wendy!?"~Taeyeon yelled
"Sorry....... I was having fun"~Wendy said giggling. Anger boiled deep in Byul's very being, as hot as lava. It churned within, hungry for destruction, and she knows it's too much for her to handle. Fires of fury and hatred were smoldering in the Moonbyul's narrowed eyes as she weighed the pros and cons of the various and creative means available to her. Hwasa catches a glance into Moonbyul's eyes and sees the rage.
"Moon, settle....."~Before Hwasa could finish, Moonbyul pulls Tiffany by the neck close to herself. Byul then looks at Taeyeon and gives her a stone cold look.
"I'm a woman of my word"~Moonbyul said as she flipped her pistol around, holding it by the barrel. She looks Tiffany deeply in the eyes before speaking.
"I'm sorry again"~Moonbyul apologized
"What do......."~Tiffany muttered as Byul clocked her across the face with the of her pistol. Everyone in the warehouse collectively gasped except Taeyeon who stood frozen, stunned at what Moonbyul just did. Tiffany reeled in pain as she grabbed her face. The bruise that had begun as a purple stain above her eyebrow had sunk into the socket itself, and so now it had the appearance of a black eye. Wendy seeing this pulled out her revolver and raised her hand, getting ready to strike Solar.
"WENDY!"~Taeyeon screamed making Wendy freeze.
"But Boss......"~Wendy said as Taeyeon stared at her.
"If Tiffany gets hurt again, I will show you why they call me the "Busan Butcher"."~Taeyeon said so sternly that it sent a shiver down Wendy's spine. 
"Now enough of these semantics, we came here to trade, let's do it"~Taeyeon said gesturing Wendy to move forward. Moonbyul herself slowly moves forward with Tiffany as she holsters her pistol. They begin the long walk towards the center of the warehouse. The feeling that filled the air made everyone tense. Hwasa aiming at as many guards as possible, Ailee trying to keep her eyes on the limousines, and Choa keeping her eyes on Wendy. About 15 more feet, halfway there Moonbyul's phone began to vibrate. She pulls out her phone and puts up to her face, continuing to walk with Tiffany. 
"I'm sorry"~Jessica's voice echoes over the phone followed by a static like "ka-ching", Moonbyul's eyes widen realizing what was about to happen. Jessica called her phone to confirm her location, which meant.............. As Moonbyul was about 5 feet away from Wendy, a loud crash could be heard from the side of warehouse. A big armored van is what breaks the wall of the warehouse. There is a big "Elegance" Logo plastered on the side of it as a few men and women in full soldier gear jump out.
"It's an ambush protect Taeyeon!!!!!!!"~One of Taeyeon's guards yells as he opens fire on the armored van. The Elegance soldiers even started shooting at Choa, Ailee, and Hwasa. The gunshots cracked into the air as loud as thunder but without the raw power of a storm. In comparison they were tinny and small, coming from one direction only. Even if they could have been mistaken for the cracks of an oncoming squall there wasn't a cloud in the sky. Taeyeon was pulled behind one of limousines by her people and some of her guards began shooting at Hwasa, Choa, and Ailee. Moonbyul takes this time to grab Solar by the hand and kicks Tiffany over to Wendy making her fall over. Byul takes Solar and books it over to the crates.
"Tiff is safe, shoot her!!!!!!"~Wendy yells as a guard takes aim and opens fire towards Moonbyul. A couple of bullets fly past them, one grazing Moonbyul's left arm and another hitting her directly in the abdomen. She was too full of adrenaline to care as she and Solar finally made it to the crates and took cover behind them. At that moment of rest Moonbyul finally felt it, the pain of the gunshots. Though the bullet had moved too fast to be seen, the blood poured out as if in slow motion. It came as a red fountain to spread over her suit, every projection of blood showing the struggling of Moonbyul's heart. 
"Oh My god! Moon!"~Solar screamed as she tried helping Moonbyul.
Solar reaches past Byul's blanched hand to her abdomen, eyes wide. Before Moonbyul could react, Solar shoved her hand into the bullet wound and pulled out the metal bullet making Moonbyul scream in pain. She was then slumping to the ground, pulse steady but weakening. Solar motions over to Choa to come over. 
"Cover me Ailee"~Choa says as she rolls over to Solar to see the bleeding Moonbyul.
"Please help, she's bleeding too much!"~Solar said in distress. Choa quickly used her first aid training to help Moonbyul. Blood soaked onto Moonbyul's sleeve, radiating outward. Choa stripped away Byul's overcoat away to show the dark hole in her vibrant skin. Choa reached into her pocket and pulled out a syringe and a small white sponge. In seconds Choa ripped the end of Moonbyul's jacket wedging the piece of thick fabric into Byul's mouth.
"Okay this is gonna hurt"~Choa said as Moonbyul knodded in agreement. Choa plunged the syringe into the wound making Moonbyul bite down with all her force. As she finished emptying the syringe, Choa immediately shoved the sponge into the bullet hole. The white sponge quickly expanded turning red as it sealed the wound as Moonbyul nearly passed out from the pain.
"You Righty O girl?"~Choa asked as Moonbyul slowly pulled out her pistol.
"Right like the night is still young"~Moonbyul said flashing a smile. The warehouse rang with the sounds of gunshots. 3 factions of people shooting between each other. Moonbyul shot, while holding onto Solar, at Taeyeon's guards killing a few of them as her fellow friends did the same. Ailee tactically took aim and shot in small bursts, killing a guard with each burst. Choa unloaded the shotgun towards the "Elegance" soldiers suppressing them allowing Hwasa to pick them off. Wendy took pot shots at the soldiers as Taeyeon grabbed a gun and started fighting herself. Around 15 of Taeyeon's guards and 10 "Elegance" enforcers remained. Moonbyul heard the echo of a pin falling as she readied herself. An Elegance soldier three something towards Byul. A grenade slid next to her and Solar as she punt kicked it away as hard as she could towards the side of the warehouse. The grenade rolled and rolled till it reached one of the red stickered crates. 
"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!"~Moonbyul yelled as the girls hid behind the Camero. The crates ignited in a fiery ball of yellow flame, billowing outwards, filling the entire warehouse and escaping through the sections destroyed by the blast wave, killing the remaining soldiers and bodyguards. The noise had reverberated over the abandoned district as efficiently as a thunder clap. The warehouse now glowed a tint of orange as fire started spreading around the area. There was now a gaping hole on the side of the wall, an escape route. Moonbyul gets up and sees over the fire, Wendy slowly standing up. Byul stares at Solar and looks at her friends, she knows that this was her chance.
"Gals get Solar out of here and make sure she's safe"~Moonbyul said as Solar's eyes went wide.
"What do you mean? What are you doing?"~Solar said with a distraught look
"I gotta handle things"~Moonbyul said looking towards Wendy as she began standing up
"No..... No! I'm not gonna leave you"~Solar said rubbing the back of Moonbyul's arm.
"I know you're not."~Moonbyul said moving her head closer to Solar. Solar sits frozen, from both fear and anxiety. She leans in, so her foreheads rests against Byul's. They close their eyes. Both their breaths are shaking. 
"Thank you,"~Moonbyul says in barely more than a whisper. 
"For what?"~Solar replies, her voice soft and beautiful. 
"For being you."~Moonbyul said as her voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between them. 
Moonbyul gently leans in and kisses Solar's warms lips. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Moonbyul holds Solar's head in her hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Moonbyul pulls away still staring at Solar. 
"Be safe......"~Moonbyul said as she pushed Solar into Hwasa's arms. Hwasa held onto Solar as Moonbyul jumped through the fire. Solar thrashes and screams.
"Moon!!!!! Moon!"~Solar screamed as Hwasa, Ailee, and Choa carried her away. "At least she's safe" Moonbyul thought to herself as she looks back towards Wendy.
"Hey Wendy!"~Moonbyul said as Wendy turned around. Wendy stopped and laughed.
"So you Wanna fight aye?"~Wendy said putting her fists up and started charging towards Moonbyul. Byul ducks out of the way and strikes Wendy across the face with precision.
"Yes I do......"~Moonbyul said as the fires spread more around them. Wendy bent over sharply reacting to the hit, and drops of blood spattered onto the warehouse floor. She stands back up spitting out some blood before trying to hit Moonbyul again. Byul catches her left arm before snapping it clean, making Wendy scream at her bones breaking. Wendy quickly retaliated by punching Moonbyul in the side, where her bullet wound was, making Moonbyul collapse on the floor. The pain isn't sharp like a needle point or a knife, it burns around her innards better than boiling water. Everything feels scolded and, move or not, She was in more pain than she could have ever imagined was possible. A shot to the shoulder would be a mercy right now but an increase in adrenaline is all she got. Blood slid down her side and soaked the cloth material of her pants, but yet, even though pain fluctuated on her face, the defiant stance and angry crease through her forehead indicated she wasn't about to go down without a fight. Wendy tried limping away as Byul stood back up.
"Oh no you're not getting away"~Moonbyul said as she ran at Wendy. She sprinted with all her energy and kicked the back of her knee, using all her force, breaking Wendy's leg making her fall over. A wave of pain suddenly washed over Wendy and Moonbyul slowed as her wound started emminating a sharp pain. For both her and Wendy it was the worst burning sensation either had ever felt, even worse than anything felt before. Adrenaline had masked the jagged injury for at least a little while, but now it was biting. Moonbyul ran up and kicked Wendy across the face. Wendy's throat gurgled as she struggled to breathe, spitting blood. Her body was shaking she was sweating. Slowly breathing hard she dragged herself into a sitting position, hand clutching her leg, the pain was merciless without escape. She then looked up to see Moonbyul holding a gun pointed directly at her.
"Woah woah Moony, it was just business"~Wendy said cowering at the sight of Moonbyul.
"Business? was all that torture just business"~Moonbyul said as she limped forth cocking the pistol.
"I'm just like you girl, an assassin just doing work, please just let me go"~Wendy pleaded making Moonbyul slowly put her gun down for a moment. 
"Maybe I would of done that...... but this for LE"~Moonbyul said as she took aim, pulling the trigger. The bullet soars through the barrel of the gun, finding it's way into Wendy's chest making her fall onto her back. As the life fluid drained out of her in it's garish red, her skin took on the pallor of a corpse. Her stomach felt sick and then one by one she lost control of her limbs until finally her head slumped. Darkness envelopes her vision, then she could control none of her body. Wendy was dead, eyes fixed and vacant. Moonbyul looks on at the dead Wendy as she hears shuffling behind her. She turns around and points her gun, seeing a wounded Taeyeon being carried by Tiffany. They froze as did Moonbyul, waiting for the other to make a move. Byul's phone rang again in her pocket. She picked it up and put it on speaker.
"Byul, if you see Taeyeon I need you to kill her!!!!"~Jessica yelled as Moonbyul gave a coy laugh
"I'm staring at her right now Jess, you were willing to sacrifice all of us to get Taeyeon?"~Moonbyul said still pointing her gun at the 2 girls.
"That doesn't matter right now, take the shot Byul!"~Jessica said as Tiffany dropped Taeyeon to stand between her and Moonbyul.
"Please don't......"~Tiffany said, arms flayed out in a cross position in an attempt to block Byul. Moonbyul lowered her gun and continued talking to Jessica.
"No Jess, I won't"~Moonbyul said as Taeyeon and Tiffany look surprised.
"What do you mean!? Take the shot now!"~Jessica yelled from the other side of the phone. 
"We made a deal and we were doing well until your goons showed up"~Moonbyul said as Jessica became furious.
"MOON I ORDER YOU TO KILL HER"~Jessica screamed as Moonbyul holstered her gun and walked over to Taeyeon, helping her stand up putting her arm over Moonbyul's shoulder. Tiffany walked over and assisted Taeyeon on her other side.
"MOON!"~Jessica screamed over the phone. Moonbyul took one good look at her phone before speaking again.
"Im not a monster"~Moonbyul said as she dropped the phone on the floor, then crushed it under her shoe. Moonbyul and Tiffany walked Taeyeon out of the burning warehouse, seeing Ailee, Hwasa, Choa, and Solar standing in a line. They reached the row of girls before stopping. A black car showed up as 5 of Taeyeon's guards showed up aiming there guns at them.
"Stop! Put your guns down!"~Taeyeon directed as her guards listened, they stood down as the girls stared on at Taeyeon and Tiffany.
"You know Byul, I respect you, you know you could come work for me right?"~Taeyeon offered as she put her hand out.
"You know, I think I'm done with the enforcer life, I'm done with the violence, but thanks for the offer though"~Moonbyul said as she shook Taeyeon's hand.
"You're a good one Byul, you and me aren't so different"~Taeyeon said as she kissed Tiffany.
"If you need anything, I owe ya"~Taeyeon said as she and Tiffany walked off with the guards. They got in their car driving off. The girls breathed a sigh of relief as they began hugging each other. Solar went over to Byul's side as she gave her a peck on the cheek. Moonbyul finally felt joy and then a slow numbness growing from her side. Byul collapsed as Solar reached out to catch her. The other girls surround Moonbyul to make sure she was ok. Moonbyul felt the pain in her wound slowly ebb.
"Oh no Moon!"~Solar said as she held onto Moonbyul.
"Don't worry baby I ain't going anywhere yet"~Moonbyul said fighting back a cough. Then the girls kiss like there was no choice, they kiss like one another was the finest thing to ever taste. Without hesitation, they both slowly moved in. Their lips finally united together, Solar's plump, velvety lips compelling against Byul's slimmer, warm ones, dancing around and soon bonding together. Epiphany and elation flowed into their veins and soon their entire system as Moonbyul continued to press her lips more impenetrably and rougher onto Solar’s lips. Her insistent mouth was parting Solar's trembling lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, inflicting sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. Then, she kissed Byul back, the kiss getting deeper, deeper than all the galaxies in the universe. Solar was the missing piece in her life, the thing that makes her whole. Byul finally felt like taking on a normal life, and she was glad Solar was there to take it on with her.

3 Months Later.

It was 9am as Moonbyul slowly awakes to the sound of cars honking. She was lying down in a quaint little apartment in Busan. She tried sitting up with great difficulty, her abdomen was bandaged and still sore.
"Good God Moon! Take it easy"~Solar said as she hurried from the bathroom to help Byul.
"Why didn't you wake me earlier"~Moonbyul said noticing the time.
"You were cute sleeping so I didn't wanna wake you, and we got an hour before we see Hani"~Solar said as Moonbyul tugged on Solar's shirt making her fall onto the bed.
"That means we got an hour of fun"~Moonbyul said kissing Solar's neck.
"You greasy "~Soalr said as she smiled, liking the way Moonbyul held her. For the next hour they cuddled each other. They finally clasped each other in a warm, slow and luxurious hug, they felt all oppositions to their love had melted. Moonbyul's chests rising and falling against her back, their breaths in unison, and the warm blood that they could feel in each others' embrace. The girl then got ready as they took a cab to Daeyeon District cemetery. There they see Hani near the gates. She was holding a bouqet of roses as Solar went to give her a hug. The girls walked down some rows of tombstones until they reached their destination. A white marble gravestone that read, Anh Hyo-jin "LE". Hani left the roses on the headstone before she began to speak.
"You know she always loved roses"~Hani said holding back tears. Moonbyul reached into her pocket, pulling out a hot pink video camera and handed it to Hani.
"Whats this?"~Hani asked perplexed.
"When we combed around the hideout, we found this in a safe with a note adressed to you and your birthdate"~Solar
"She made this for you"~Moonbyul said gesturing for Hani to turn it on. Hani the video camera and saw many videos on the device. She selected one and it started playing. The video showed LE holding a microphone. She slowly approached the camera and spoke.
"Happy Birthday Darlin, I hope I don't sound like a dork in this"~LE said as she clicked on the laptop next to her, an instrumental started playing when LE began to sing.
"Your touch is like Velvet,
Your lips like Velvet
The place we touch, Its like Velvet
I like that, I like that
My body is like Velvet 
My lips like Velvet
The place we touch, It's like Velvet
You like that, You like that baby"~LE sang through the video camera as Hani began tearing up. She may be gone but this gift was what she needed for closure. Hani looked up at Solar and Moonbyul, wiping away her tears.
"Thank you both"~Hani said hugging them before she started leaving. Solar and Moonbyul continued down the row of tombstones, finally reaching Byul's mothers grave. Solar placed her hand on the stone feeling the coldness of it. 
"So this is your mum"~Solar said tearing up a little bit.
"Yep, I know you two would of gotten along"~Moonbyul said looking longingly into Solar's eyes. They finally hugged one more time as Solar's phone went off.
"Oh we best get back to the shop, we got customers"~Solar said as she helped Moonbyul walk towards the car. The girls entered the taxi and they were off. Moonbyul smiled as they reached their destination. Taeyeon had been generous enough to give them some start up money so they could open their very own coffee shop. The girls walked in and the open sign to "MoonSun Cafe".